Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Don't argue with "feminists"
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Don't argue with "feminists"
07-14-2019 8:40 AM

(07-14-2019 1:16 AM)Styrman Wrote:  Do they? I have seen feminists who hate men so much they say they would do an abortion if they were to have a son. Also, I have seen feminists who will feminize their sons, so they will develop schizophrenia and will genuinely think that they are female.

They have no honor, no morals, no sense of what is good and wrong. And they have no sense of beauty.
It is a very sad state of affairs. Personally, I'm not angry about the irony of hardcore feminism. Anger cannot resolve the mindset of a fanatic. But I am acutely aware of it, and as per my earlier post, I avoid them, they are not worthy of my time or attention. However, in my experience, some borderline feminists can, at time, be reasoned with.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-14-2019 8:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NikkiReloaded

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-14-2019 11:20 AM

(07-13-2019 10:01 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Back to the original point in the original post, if someone self identifies as a feminist you don't know up front what the individual means by that. In some contexts feminism is a set of principles that include equality of the genders and equal rights. In other contexts, feminism can be one of many ideological movements that may or may not be militant.

I'll use the pronouns "her/she" because all of the feminists I have come across have been female. But I know one woman who went on a date with a man who self identified has a feminist so I know there are male feminists out there.

Anyway, I think it is a good idea to ask the feminist what the core principles she believes in are. If she can articulate a general set of principles that she believes in with no contradictions then you have a good starting point to work with for a debate and discussion of ideas. If she cannot articulate a general set of principles then it is unlikely that she is capable of a productive debate or conversation.

I work with feminists and a good amount of the people I date identify as such. I don't self-identify as one but am via advocating for human rights. I don't care about standing my ground or being right, my opinions are still there. I hear circular reasoning all the time, its maddening if you pay attention. But my objectives are different, so it doesn't really matter. I'm here to fuck em not argue with em. I let them say what they want to say, then I fuck em.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
07-14-2019 11:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-24-2019 8:14 PM

(07-14-2019 11:20 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:   I'm here to fuck em not argue with em. I let them say what they want to say, then I fuck em.

Amen brother.
Life is too short

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
08-24-2019 8:14 PM

Share This Thread