Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Domination + Ascend
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Domination + Ascend
11-03-2013 4:31 PM

1 Drop of Domination rubbed all over chest
1/2 Spray of Ascend on stomach
1 Spray of Ascend on upper chest near throat

The Ascend was from a 1ml sampler Steve sent with my order of Domination. The first spray where something came out wasn't a full spray. That is how I got a half spray.

Highlights
  • Hardcore makeout at the end of the night where the girl was completely aroused by me.
  • This combination is powerful and I think too powerful. It has a ton of potential but I think it needs something social to balance it out. It is way over the top.
  • The pheromone signature made a lot of women uncomfortable but not all.
  • I would get a woman's full attention right off the bat after approaching more than usual.

Hit #1
Early in the night, there was no room at the bar to order a drink and I was just standing there contemplating how to order a drink. I glanced at these two women standing at the bar near me and they both quickly moved out of the way for me at the same time and one of them said, "Sorry about that". This is definitely not the way people typically react to me.

Hit #2
Right after I ordered my first drink, I saw these two hot women who were sitting down in a deep conversation together. I walked up and said, "Excuse me". They both stopped talking and immediately gave me their full attention. I chatted with them for several minutes until they got bored. They were both clearly into me initially based on their eye contact.

Hit #3 (Negative Affect)
I was chatting with the a girl at the bar for a few minutes and it seemed like she was enjoying the conversation. Then out of the blue she said she is going to the bathroom and when she came back she went in between her two other friends rather than sitting next to me.

Hit #4 (Negative Affect)
This one girl gave me strong eye contact several times. When she was sitting alone I approached and introduced myself. She continue to give me strong and positive eye contact but then suddenly jumped up, ran to her friend and hugged her. From the time when I approached to when she ran to her friend was about 10 seconds. Looks like the pheromone signature scared the shit out of her.

Hit #5 (Negative Affect)
On the subway platform I made a passing remark to a woman standing on the platform near me. I immediately saw that she was uncomfortable so I retreated. But she still took off and walked quickly to the other side of the platform. The pheromone signature scared the shit out of her too.

Hit #6 (Hardcore Makeout)
Late in the evening I walked into a busy bar and ordered a drink. Then I was just standing there in an open area and a few women wandered into the area. I tapped the closest one on the shoulder and she immediately gave me her full attention. She was not my type at all but I felt attracted to her. We talked for about a minute - pretty boring conversation. Then out of the blue I spontaneously went in for a kiss without any indicators that she wanted to be kissed. She definitely wanted to and the flood gates opened. We made out for a few minutes with people constantly bumping into us.

I led her to a wall so fewer people would bump into us and we continued to make out. Eventually her female friend came by and she introduced me to the friend. Then we started making out again and the friend left.

Eventually the female friend brought a guy back to where we were and started making out with him. Oddly, I was back to back with the friend as I kissed the girl in front of me. The friend was pressing her back into me as she made out with the guy in front of her. It almost felt like she was using my pheromone vibe to fuel her make out with the guy.
11-03-2013 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

RE: Domination + Ascend
11-03-2013 5:24 PM

How old are you, Tree?

And how old would you guess were the ages of those who ran in fear, and the age of your MAKE OUT HIT?

The sample of Ascend has cops in it, correct?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-03-2013 5:24 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

11-03-2013 5:31 PM

Haha. I've tried this mix for several months, even at work. The women ejection might even have got themselves off at the bathroom. Afterwards, when the tension was low, they went to their friends.
11-03-2013 5:31 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-03-2013 5:34 PM

(11-03-2013 5:31 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Haha. I've tried this mix for several months, even at work. The women ejection might even have got themselves off at the bathroom. Afterwards, when the tension was low, they went to their friends.

1:2 Domination:Ascend, Blezen? How old are you, and what are you findings with this mix?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-03-2013 5:34 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-03-2013 6:07 PM

(11-03-2013 5:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  How old are you, Tree?

And how old would you guess were the ages of those who ran in fear, and the age of your MAKE OUT HIT?

The sample of Ascend has cops in it, correct?

I'm 40 years old.
The sample bottle doesn't say if it has cops but I assume it does. I have a bad sense of smell but I thought it did.

The girl who ran over and hugged her friend after 10 seconds was early 20s.
The cold approach on the subway platform who immediately got uncomfortable was probably closer to my age - maybe late 30s.
The girl I made out with was mid 20s.

As a side note I've been exclusively using 2 drops of PI with 50 mcg of P83 for over a year and I didn't get the affect of the women fleeing with that.
11-03-2013 6:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

11-04-2013 10:01 AM

(11-03-2013 5:34 PM)MMM Wrote:  1:2 Domination:Ascend, Blezen? How old are you, and what are you findings with this mix?

Thanks!

Search for my thread of my old XS journal.

I'm 27. 220lbs of lean muscle right now, 5'7. Looking congruent with that mix.
11-04-2013 10:01 AM
albin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2014 1:04 PM

40 years wow and girls were 20 ahahahha
07-21-2014 1:04 PM

Share This Thread