Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does such formula exist?
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Does such formula exist?
11-06-2013 10:48 AM

You can try mixing the molecule doesnotexistanone with the molecule doesnotexistatall. Try a 50-50 ratio.
11-06-2013 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 11:15 AM

As others have mentioned, there probably doesn't exist a mone like that.

That being said, if you want to achieve a harem this has a lot to do with framing your interactions with girls properly. If from the get go the girl knows/thinks you're sleeping with other girls and you've given her no illusions that she is the only girl you're seeing, then there's a chance that she'd be willing to accept that sort of relationship.

You'd need slick game to do that though. Also copulins. Copulins will signal to her you've been with other women recently.

Just keep in mind if you did this, she probably wouldn't be exclusive to you either. That is, she'd probably be sleeping with other guys as well.

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss, APi, Love Boat, Taboo, S.O.B.

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 11:16 AM by Zcorps.)
11-06-2013 11:15 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-06-2013 11:26 AM

(11-02-2013 8:08 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  After reading some combination by others. I got myself wondering what combo of products would create the effect of all girls desiring me, but they would not think I am everything to them, and would tolerate me having multiple girlfriends, would enjoy having threesomes with me or even an orgy.

In short, a mix that can allow me to create a harem. The girls would easily become friends with each other in my presence.

I'm that kind of guy who seeks such lifestyle lol, but I bet such mix is scientifically not possible right?

When you apply synthetic pheromones you alter your pheromone signature. Different women have different preferences for pheromone signatures. One woman might absolutely love your pheromone signature while another may be repulsed by your pheromone signature. This fact alone will prevent all girls from desiring you.

I think you need to put your focus on finding a pheromone signature that will attract the type of girl who will want to be a part of your harem and repelling those who are not open to it. You also need to be perceived has an alpha male for the women to buy into this idea.

Perhaps you should begin with copulins which is synthetic pussy juice. The theory is that wearing this will give the perception that you are fucking other women. This will filter out women who are overly jealous and you will be more likely to find a woman who is willing to share you.

Next get something with androstenone. This is the alpha male pheromone but also the most polarizing of pheromones. But you need to be perceived as a strong alpha male to hold together your harem and for the women to be okay with it.

From there you can use other pheromones to alter your signature until you successfully find women who want to be in your harem.
11-06-2013 11:26 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2013 12:47 AM

(11-06-2013 11:26 AM)metaltree Wrote:  When you apply synthetic pheromones you alter your pheromone signature. Different women have different preferences for pheromone signatures. One woman might absolutely love your pheromone signature while another may be repulsed by your pheromone signature. This fact alone will prevent all girls from desiring you.

I think you need to put your focus on finding a pheromone signature that will attract the type of girl who will want to be a part of your harem and repelling those who are not open to it. You also need to be perceived has an alpha male for the women to buy into this idea.

Perhaps you should begin with copulins which is synthetic pussy juice. The theory is that wearing this will give the perception that you are fucking other women. This will filter out women who are overly jealous and you will be more likely to find a woman who is willing to share you.

Next get something with androstenone. This is the alpha male pheromone but also the most polarizing of pheromones. But you need to be perceived as a strong alpha male to hold together your harem and for the women to be okay with it.

From there you can use other pheromones to alter your signature until you successfully find women who want to be in your harem.

after reading this reply, I can only think of Dirty Primitive. It has alpha type mones in it plus copulin, I read in as3's DP review thread that when he is with his girl wearing DP, she actually asked him if he had fucked other girls or not.
11-07-2013 12:47 AM

Share This Thread