Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doc love .. some details
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Doc love .. some details
03-03-2014 12:02 AM

I have recently reordered the doc love system after realizing I was getting phone numbers and high interest only to be ignored when I called (answer machine every time, no returned calls).

I have read the section on answering machines and how to not call for 7 to 9 days after first getting a number.. Question.. If you do call after 9 days and you do get the answering machine what do you do?? Just hang up? It is not made clear... If you do hang up, do you then wait another week to call and if you still get the answering machine hang up again??? How long does this go for, and when do you quit?

He says no messages on answering machine for 60 days.

I'd like this particular thread to cover any sections not covered in detail in the doc love book, not just is doc love any good. We've covered that before in a past thread...
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 12:04 AM by dsouza.)
03-03-2014 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Doc love .. some details
03-03-2014 12:39 AM

9 days to call? By then the girl would of have already been married and settled with 2 different husbands... Screw that advice I say and try to get your money back if you can.

All these waiting games are nothing but bunch of kid games drama with efficiency thats questionable and totally dependant on each individual person and situation... So for example how did the initial interaction go? If it went well and shes dtf shes going want u to call pretty soon.

I say have solid first interaction and use phone to set up date or meeting up right Away... I have read somewhere that minimizing any interactions thats not face to face is best.. Some guys will say otherwise and say phone game is important... I think these guys already attracted the girl very solid in the interaction and are just having fun with the texting/calling bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
03-03-2014 12:39 AM
moe

Rep Post

RE: Doc love .. some details
03-03-2014 4:41 AM

Hi agree with you PheroJAck.. It all depends on how well the first interaction went.
For instance, last weekend I got number closed by a girl She first asked if she could have my number, and then gave me hers. I texted her on sunday afternoon and no reply at all... I guess that even though she was attracted when we talked, the meeting didn't imprint a lasting mark on her... Too bad.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-03-2014 4:41 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-03-2014 6:12 AM

I never heard of doc love till last year.. When I was in my 20's I was a natural challenge. I didn't know anything about dating games.. I was a challenge because I was an alpha male. Rich, bodybuilder physical, expensive cars, competed in national level championships in MMA representing Canada, University educated etc and because I was literally so BUSY achieving these things I had NO TIME to go after women.. Women would come after me and I would call when I was not busy.. Sometimes the next day sometimes 3 weeks later.. In the end I got all the girls. They either sensed me as a man to marry or a challenge to chase.. But every woman I dated even once I eventually slept with.

But I never knew game just being an alpha male.. Fast forward now 18 years.. I'm not in as good shape as my 20's, i'm no longer a national champion at anything and my test levels are much lower and I'm a lot less sexed up than I used to be Sad

Well bottom line is now I'm changing my life back and going the dating route. I need to get that edge back. The last 4 women who were into me showed extreme interest , chased me for months as I had a SO but still talked to people but when I followed up with them or showed to much interest I lost them.

It didn't matter if they were 20's or 30's I would lose them before even getting the first date.. This happened because I relied on stupid PUA canned books , showed too much interest, called too early too often etc..basically now I have a lot more time on my hands to date so I'm more impatient which works against me.

I think Doc love knows what he's talking about.. After all he's interviewed thousands of women and has a million times more experience dating that people on this forum.. He must know whats he's talking about especially with the 10's who are chased often to the point of men drooling over them.

The 3 women that currently like me are all models and 10's in their 20's. Extreme high interest.. I don't wanna muck it up anymore so I'm going to play doc loves game. None of these women did I just meet and pick up a number.. I have talked to them over 1 year or so. This means directly or indirectly I have been playing doc loves challenge.. I have been a challenge, being appealing , mysterious, fashionable and rich yet not hitting on them.. So I have to KEEP being congruent with this image.. I can't go 1 year without getting the number and having them into me and then calling them 2 days after I get the number.. There going to wonder wtf???

So I think doc love is the man.. I just need clarification on what he means by not leaving messages the first 60 days.. What do you do when you get that answering machine? Just hangup and try a week later? You cannot just assume a woman is ignoring you, she may be in the washroom when you call or unable to get to her phone. It could be bad timing.. If you leave a message you are giving her the power, if you donèt she may never know who called even if she has caller id. So I guess you have to try again. but he doesnèt specify..

Pheroman.. your views! I know you have THE SYSTEM.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 6:21 AM by dsouza.)
03-03-2014 6:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2014 7:12 AM

Sorry for another book hint for you dsouza.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Manual-What-Wo...456494554/

After having my share with some PUA advises, I came to a different approach, which is very well descriped in this book. No pick up lines, no "when should i call".. just beeing a straight forward man. The book title of course is a little too much advertising for my taste, but the content still worth a read. And I have been through all the classic pua books btw and would not recommend them anymore, especially to a well grown man like yourself. Good luck
03-03-2014 7:12 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

03-03-2014 11:34 AM

(03-03-2014 6:12 AM)dsouza Wrote:  So I think doc love is the man.. I just need clarification on what he means by not leaving messages the first 60 days.. What do you do when you get that answering machine? Just hangup and try a week later? You cannot just assume a woman is ignoring you, she may be in the washroom when you call or unable to get to her phone. It could be bad timing.. If you leave a message you are giving her the power, if you donèt she may never know who called even if she has caller id. So I guess you have to try again. but he doesnèt specify..

He could suppose you got rejected.So your last chance could be a long time after, when her bad image about you has somewhat washed out, her life/environment could be different and you got another shot.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-03-2014 11:34 AM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-03-2014 11:50 AM

His system is outdated. Wait that long to call or message a woman and she's likely gone.

How is this guy an expert? Have we seen any of his exes? Have err seen him in action? I got this 20 years ago and it was outdated then. In this age of social media, his theories on communication are way off?
03-03-2014 11:50 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-03-2014 12:17 PM

(03-03-2014 11:50 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  His system is outdated. Wait that long to call or message a woman and she's likely gone.

How is this guy an expert? Have we seen any of his exes? Have err seen him in action? I got this 20 years ago and it was outdated then. In this age of social media, his theories on communication are way off?

Well I waited 3 days to call got an answering machine, waiting 2 more days to call again (I had said I would call another time the first time I got the answering machine) and then got voicemail again after which I left a message with my number telling her to text me the best time to get in touch with her.. Sadly I never got a text or call back and its been 4 days. I am not going to call again and be like a stalker.. What I canèt understand Is I talked to her for like 30 min we hit it off attraction wise.. she was into me.. and then nothing...

Sadly I cant gun 1000 numbers hoping 10 will turn out.. I am not living like a 21 y.o going to nightclubs at 44 now.. So I have to make the most of my opportunities. If doc love is outdated what approach works..

Do you think any book out there works.. I use common sense which is the rational way but women are not rational creatures.
03-03-2014 12:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-03-2014 12:37 PM

Common sense to you is playing your game as a man. If you really hit it of then she would call back.

I don't run thousands of sets. You do that to learn the skills of PUA. I can't disect your game over the internet and especially when you really have not looked into this and plan to stick with Doc Love. I don't want to discuss PUA's but I will put it this way, he doesn't have the best 'students'.

Juggler taught me to call on Sunday. If you meet her on Sunday call Wednesday.

Others teach two/three day rule.

Phone game is complex. I use a lot of texts, because women my age use it. I find 40 and under prefer it.

Proper phone game starts with a text as soon as you get her number.

One caveat is, even if you think you had attraction, every PUA teaches you need a lot of investment and qualification to get her to actually respond. Also, you must hit the emotional triggers she requires.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-03-2014 12:37 PM
PheroPhiend
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2014 2:24 PM

The guys blog is free. For whatever thats worth.

http://www.w-anton.com/blog/

(03-03-2014 7:12 AM)Mnester Wrote:  Sorry for another book hint for you dsouza.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Manual-What-Wo...456494554/

After having my share with some PUA advises, I came to a different approach, which is very well descriped in this book. No pick up lines, no "when should i call".. just beeing a straight forward man. The book title of course is a little too much advertising for my taste, but the content still worth a read. And I have been through all the classic pua books btw and would not recommend them anymore, especially to a well grown man like yourself. Good luck
03-03-2014 2:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Doc Love's the System Revisited dsouza 37 12,395 11-26-2013 10:30 PM
Last Post: CockedLockedandRTR
  Doc Love "The System" lifeisgood7 19 4,983 09-26-2013 7:29 PM
Last Post: Vogar Eol