Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Do you work in a restaurant or bar? This molecule will help
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Do you work in a restaurant or bar? This molecule will help
08-08-2017 5:54 PM

Hey fellas,

I haven't been using pheromones over the past few years, but I've renewed my interest lately and plan to grab some new products soon.

But in the meantime, I wanted to give some value back to this wonderful community by sharing a tip I discovered in the past for getting more tips (yes, I did just make a pun Nana).

I haven't worked in the food and beverage industry for a few years, but when I did, I found that there was one particular molecule that gave me a noticeable, consistent, time-tested increase in the amount of money I made from guests.

And that molecule was... wait for it... P83.

The simple addition of P83 was enough to increase my average tips from around 15-18% to 20%+, and this was repeatable, day in and day out.

The increase was a product of both bigger tips on the low end (a higher floor) and more generous 25%+ tips (a higher ceiling). This seemed to affect a wide range of clientele, across gender and race.

And it if wasn't already obvious, a 2% to 5% increase in average tips really adds up when you're doing anywhere from $500 to a couple thousand dollars in sales per day.

P83 has paid for itself a hundred times over. Of course, there are plenty of other products that help in this setting, but P83 was the one that I could specifically tie to a significant and noticeable increase in tips.

Anyways, I don't rely on tips or serving breadsticks to make my money anymore (thank goodness On_the_quiet), but hopefully this helps someone who does!

Before the resident Dosage Guy asks, I'm pretty sure I was using about 2 to 3 sprays at 10mg a piece, so around 20 to 30mgs of P83. Also, at the time I was an early-to-mid-20s white male. I rarely used more than a few sprays of any product, so you may find value in upping the dosage slightly.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 5:54 PM by TheBoogieMan.)
08-08-2017 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Do you work in a restaurant or bar? This molecule will help
08-08-2017 6:03 PM

(08-08-2017 5:54 PM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  Hey fellas,

I haven't been using pheromones over the past few years, but I've renewed my interest lately and plan to grab some new products soon.

But in the meantime, I wanted to give some value back to this wonderful community by sharing a tip I discovered in the past for getting more tips (yes, I did just make a pun Nana).

I haven't worked in the food and beverage industry for a few years, but when I did, I found that there was one particular molecule that gave me a noticeable, consistent, time-tested increase in the amount of money I made from guests.

And that molecule was... wait for it... P83.

The simple addition of P83 was enough to increase my average tips from around 15-18% to 20%+, and this was repeatable, day in and day out.

The increase was a product of both bigger tips on the low end (a higher floor) and more generous 25%+ tips (a higher ceiling). This seemed to affect a wide range of clientele, across gender and race.

And it if wasn't already obvious, a 2% to 5% increase in average tips really adds up when you're doing anywhere from $500 to a couple thousand dollars in sales per day.

P83 has paid for itself a hundred times over. Of course, there are plenty of other products that help in this setting, but P83 was the one that I could specifically tie to a significant and noticeable increase in tips.

Anyways, I don't rely on tips or serving breadsticks to make my money anymore (thank goodness On_the_quiet), but hopefully this helps someone who does!

Before the resident Dosage Guy asks, I'm pretty sure I was using about 2 to 3 sprays at 10mg a piece, so around 20 to 30mgs of P83. Also, at the time I was an early-to-mid-20s white male. I rarely used more than a few sprays of any product, so you may find value in upping the dosage slightly.

Nice tip! So you haven't worn any other molecules to pair with P83?
08-08-2017 6:03 PM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Rep Post

08-08-2017 6:37 PM

(08-08-2017 6:03 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Nice tip! So you haven't worn any other molecules to pair with P83?

In my experience, P83 caused an increase in tips whether I wore it alone or with another mix.

It doesn't require anything else, but you can still pair it with other things (ex. status-boosting products).
08-08-2017 6:37 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-09-2017 12:24 PM

You believe that you've discovered a new putative?

P83 has been around for at least 11 years. It has been talked about and discussed here and elsewhere Ad Nauseam.

This thread really belongs in the Androtics forum or in the single molecules thread.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-09-2017 12:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-09-2017 1:42 PM

I think this test was done multiple times, but with other mones. I'm sure Wolf, Nude, and Core would yield better results.

For me P83 doesn't even do much. Maybe acts as a social.
08-09-2017 1:42 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-09-2017 2:44 PM

(08-09-2017 12:24 PM)Paradox Wrote:  You believe that you've discovered a new putative?

P83 has been around for at least 11 years. It has been talked about and discussed here and elsewhere Ad Nauseam.

This thread really belongs in the Androtics forum or in the single molecules thread.

Where does he claim he's the one who discovered p83 ?
He was just mentioning how it helps him get more tips.
Isnt that what this site is for .... to talk about our experiences ???

Man, you're a grump!! Go back to bed ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-09-2017 2:44 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2017 8:16 AM

Great post and good info. I like the stats especially in a Y-over-Y comparison. In fact, I am going to give this a spin in a few meetings. Love to hear from other folks in these types of industries and A/B testing etc.

For instance, I thought Wolf was a great product. Initially I had awesome self effects with it and very pleasant meetings. However when I looked at the stats in almost every instance where I wore Wolf, the larger deal didn't close.

I then compared it to the times when I wore TUSC and I had a 90% hit ratio.

The meetings are very subjective. Year over Year comparison of tipping in the same business is less subjective.

Notably I'd been wearing these gel pack doses of something called "Charisma" from Stone Labs. When I looked back at interactions: again pleasant but in the long run everyone of those folks thought of me as less of the "go to guy" and more of the "pleasant but not effective". Again subjective.

How much of this is self effects? Hard to say but based on my testing mixes that make you feel great definitely may not translate into obtaining the results you want.

Thank you for sharing your results with P83. Doses would good to know. My personal experience with it is at higher doses it seems to make me agitated and at lower doses if vaguely reminds me of Hypnotica. Because of a few tweaked out reactions I haven't focused on it but your post will have me solo testing it again.
08-10-2017 8:16 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-10-2017 8:24 AM

(08-09-2017 2:44 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Where does he claim he's the one who discovered p83 ?
He was just mentioning how it helps him get more tips.
Isnt that what this site is for .... to talk about our experiences ???

Man, you're a grump!! Go back to bed ... lol

Yeah, go back to bed Paradox! Clapping Bye

This made me laugh! that Paradox is such a Forum Thug/Detective. Laughing and joking, P!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 8:26 AM by MMM.)
08-10-2017 8:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Rep Post

08-10-2017 3:32 PM

(08-10-2017 8:16 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Thank you for sharing your results with P83. Doses would good to know. My personal experience with it is at higher doses it seems to make me agitated and at lower doses if vaguely reminds me of Hypnotica. Because of a few tweaked out reactions I haven't focused on it but your post will have me solo testing it again.

I actually went and dug through my old posts on another forum to check, and as I thought, it was only 20 to 30 mcgs. Those posts were from my early 20s though, so older guys may want to try a bigger dosage.

I also refreshed my memory on some of the other mixes I tried, and P83 outperformed everything from TAA and Beta Androstenol based products to status mixes when it came to tips.
08-10-2017 3:32 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-10-2017 3:54 PM

(08-10-2017 3:32 PM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  I also refreshed my memory on some of the other mixes I tried, and P83 outperformed everything from TAA and Beta Androstenol based products to status mixes when it came to tips.

Are you now trying to say you discovered TAA and beta androstenol? ? Lol

Pheromones have been around for over 11 years .... we need something new to talk about !! Lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-10-2017 3:54 PM

Share This Thread