Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Closed 
Do you think Donald uses pheromones?
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Do you think Donald uses pheromones?
09-13-2017 8:37 AM

(09-13-2017 1:49 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It's strange how A314 was always compared to the "Donald Trump" vibe and now, it's time to pick him apart.

I've only heard this a couple of times. A314 was always referred to a James Bond type vibe.

Donald my opinion comes off more as a beta trying to bully people into believing he's an alpha
09-13-2017 8:37 AM
Find all posts by this user
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

09-13-2017 8:41 AM

(09-13-2017 8:37 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I've only heard this a couple of times. A314 was always referred to a James Bond type vibe.

Donald my opinion comes off more as a beta trying to bully people into believing he's an alpha

I'd always referred to A314 as being a more Donald Trump vibe in the sense that people reacted by getting out of the way and seeming more fearful than respectful. I had 2 bottles of revision 23 and that version was always very authoritarian to me. That is how I saw it at the time, people perceived me more as being like Trump. Something of a bully in charge who they needed to go along with in order to get along.

I do agree with your assessment of him.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 8:42 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-13-2017 8:41 AM
omhocsys
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2018 2:37 PM

he's a psychopathic super alpha. he doesn't feel fear or empathy so he really doesn't need pheromones
01-08-2018 2:37 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-08-2018 2:56 PM

Donald trump doesn't need pheromones nor does any high level celebrity or athlete. They all have the physical, the technical, and the mental attributes to succeed. The ones that don't possess greatness at such high levels of competition would automatically be weeded out by tougher opponents in their respective industries in their earlier years.

Hence I truly believe pheromones were designed for those of us who aren't so lucky. Normal people who aren't household names in the world.

Don't feel bad though us everyday people are the majority and pheromones are our little secret.

Guess what?, news is getting out though. I read somewhere famous PUA Richard Ruina aka Gambler recommends and uses XIST lol I'm not joking!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 3:04 PM by dsouza.)
01-08-2018 2:56 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-08-2018 3:56 PM

(09-12-2017 4:07 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Hes a habitual liar, braggart, easily triggered and always wants too make every event about him. Rumor has it that white house pages and interns don't even respect him.

All politics are liars and they should be, sheeple can't judge for their own good.
He wants to make everything about him?He has earned that right then, when for more than a year every mainstream media is taking everything about him, whether it is a lie or some irrelevant fact/incident, and make it a huge issue.
As for the no respect thing, I don't care but no way I would believe that, when he has fired so many staff.

Also about the topic:Don't be ridiculous, he wouldn't risk smelling bad.As always it would be a MAJOR scandal the second someone smelled it.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 4:00 PM by stefdude.)
01-08-2018 3:56 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-08-2018 4:59 PM

(01-08-2018 2:37 PM)omhocsys Wrote:  he's a psychopathic super alpha. he doesn't feel fear or empathy so he really doesn't need pheromones

Says the fake news and liberal snowflakes.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-08-2018 4:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Errrrrrk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-08-2018 5:13 PM

(09-12-2017 4:07 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Hes a habitual liar, braggart, easily triggered and always wants too make every event
about him

This. None of these are traits of any alpha. These are the traits of a little bitch who doesn't know how to act when they don't get their way.
01-08-2018 5:13 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-08-2018 5:24 PM

(01-08-2018 5:13 PM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  This. None of these are traits of any alpha. These are the traits of a little bitch who doesn't know how to act when they don't get their way.

Responses like this make me realize that many members of this forum cannot objectively handle topics that overlap with the political world.

I vote to close this thread if voting is in fact possible. Perhaps an area in the Club House section for politics? A response such as this would be fine there I think.

Lets keep the rest of the forum free of politics.
01-08-2018 5:24 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-08-2018 5:39 PM

(01-08-2018 5:13 PM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  This. None of these are traits of any alpha. These are the traits of a little bitch who doesn't know how to act when they don't get their way.

That's fucking rich, considering that liberals have been the ones whining, bitching, complaining, making up bullshit and looking for anything they can use to remove Trump from office because their candidate lost and they didn't get their way.

(01-08-2018 5:24 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Responses like this make me realize that many members of this forum cannot objectively handle topics that overlap with the political world.

I vote to close this thread if voting is in fact possible. Perhaps an area in the Club House section for politics? A response such as this would be fine there I think.

Lets keep the rest of the forum free of politics.

Agreed, thread closed!

And no, we're not going to setup an area of the forum where politics can be discussed, because in this day and age politics apparently can no longer be discussed objectively.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-08-2018 5:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Share This Thread
Thread Closed