Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dirty Primitive vs SOB
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dirty Primitive vs SOB
04-07-2014 7:16 PM

Okay so besides b-nols in SOB what are the differences in effects between the two they both have cops and both have Androstenone. I am curious in following As3's lead with the DP and cohesion(dienone) but swapping DP for SOB as I have tried SOB and like it. Is there some huge difference in effects?

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
04-07-2014 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Dirty Primitive vs SOB
02-11-2016 8:29 PM

Interested in this, too. Just got some DP. Have never tried SOB-XS.

Intense.
02-11-2016 8:29 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-12-2016 3:14 PM

I have SOB but haven't used it extensively.. I have DP and HS on the way....

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
New music coming winter 2019. Subscribe now to get your notifications when my music is ready!
02-12-2016 3:14 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

02-13-2016 1:55 PM

I had very limited use of a few SOB & DP samples, but my experience with the two tells me that DP is very much more Social and inviting than SOB; in the workplace at least.

I could wear DP everyday to work(~2 to 6 dabs), have both genders having fun with me. I always remark on how well socially DP does for me. It had one of my lesbian co-workers acting her goofiest at work one of the early days of exposing her to it. (She was wrapping herself up in paper & wearing a cardboard hat for the day, lmao) It was also uplifting self effects as one can imagine a cops product doing.

SOB I had tested a while before that. But sadly I never got much out of it at work, so I cannot delve on examples or provide much on it.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 3:28 PM by XyzN.)
02-13-2016 1:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

02-27-2016 8:59 PM

Take this with a grain of salt as I've only used both my DP and SOB less than 5 times so far.

BUT...

DP = I don't notice the increase in libido at all compared to SOB. Whereas I thought DP was known for huge increase in sex drive..DP stinks to high heaven.. OMG in first 1 hr it wasn't bad but after 2-3 even with cologne covering me, and I was smelling the stink of pussy and odor for 4-5 hrs.. I had to used 3 repeats of Aventus cologne to mask the odor over the next 4 hrs and that is a strong cologne. I had to shower 3 times after it.. My clothes were wreaking with the stink of the mones and even now 12 hrs later my jacket wreaks of it.... DP did produce some noticeable attraction from women but it does nothing for my libido and stinks to high heaven... I almost want to vomit after the 2 hrs mark. Incidentally I had used 2 drops... I tried cutting back to 1 drop.. The stink is less but the effects are little to nothing on me at that dose.

SOB = Huge increase in sex drive occurring many hrs later after usage, sometimes even after the mones have worn off and hormones are changing during the night... But got extreme lethargy the next day and listlessness the same day with SOB after I had used the product 2-3 times. Since then I don't like to wear it much.

Max T 150-- This is my new HAVEN for copulins... No stink whatsoever, increases my libido, and helped to add 5 lbs of muscles and drop my waist by 2 inches in only 2 weeks. This product is cheap and a godsend to me... Unfortunately women can't smell the cops unless they're kissing you.. So i'm only using the cops INDIRECTLY to get a boost in test and transform my body..No side effects for max t150... I even use it on non workout days to trick my body into thinking i'm having sex far more often than I do.. The result is a more muscular and leaner physique.. Mood is better .. So are the joints.

Knock 'em dead! Hunter

Dsouza

My Journal:

New music coming winter 2019. Subscribe now to get your notifications when my music is ready!
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2016 9:02 PM by dsouza.)
02-27-2016 8:59 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-27-2016 9:17 PM

(02-27-2016 8:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Max T 150-- This is my new HAVEN for copulins... No stink whatsoever, increases my libido, and helped to add 5 lbs of muscles and drop my waist by 2 inches in only 2 weeks. This product is cheap and a godsend to me... Unfortunately women can't smell the cops unless they're kissing you.. So i'm only using the cops INDIRECTLY to get a boost in test and transform my body..No side effects for max t150... I even use it on non workout days to trick my body into thinking i'm having sex far more often than I do.. The result is a more muscular and leaner physique.. Mood is better .. So are the joints. Hunter

Oh the salt!!!! Whistle3

How are you using Max T, D? Application/application points?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-27-2016 9:17 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-27-2016 10:09 PM

(02-27-2016 9:17 PM)MMM Wrote:  Oh the salt!!!! Whistle3

How are you using Max T, D? Application/application points?

Thanks!

3 -5 swipes directly under nose divot 30 min before workout... Then 20 min weight training, then shower and scrub. I do this so I'm inhaling max t150 for at least 50 min.

On days I don't workout 3-5 swipes under nose divot 45 min before bedtime, then scrub nose divot, no need to take shower.

For more details, consult my journal.

Knock'em dead! Hunter

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 5:22 AM by dsouza.)
02-27-2016 10:09 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2016 7:26 PM

I actually wore DP today at work one full drop from an Euro dropper shared between the sides of my neck.

I thought it smelled good but my co-workers didn't seem to think so.

This stuff must be strong for one drop to overpower 3 sprays of aventus. Made me wonder what the females must have thought when I got near them, although I noticed no crude reactions from them only the guys.

To me this is not a work mone.
03-03-2016 7:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-03-2016 11:03 PM

(03-03-2016 7:26 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I actually wore DP today at work one full drop from an Euro dropper shared between the sides of my neck.

I thought it smelled good but my co-workers didn't seem to think so.

This stuff must be strong for one drop to overpower 3 sprays of aventus. Made me wonder what the females must have thought when I got near them, although I noticed no crude reactions from them only the guys.

To me this is not a work mone.

What did they say, and did you notice any effects of others or yourself?
03-03-2016 11:03 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2016 2:38 AM

(03-03-2016 11:03 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  What did they say, and did you notice any effects of others or yourself?

I did notice that I was fearless with women and could easily initiate conversations. Also noted some admiration from men, some even asked for my advice on a projects presentation they are working on which is rare since they are veterans and I'm not.

As soon as some came into my office they would start smelling the air like a hound dog and made it evident something was different. This was every guy that walked in.

Some guys would make remarks about the smell or ask what type of cologne I was wearing.Needless to say it was embarrassing, and this was one drop when two drops is recommended. But a lesson learned all in the name of science.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 2:51 AM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
03-04-2016 2:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Orbital combos, specifically with dirty primitive nicemonster 0 222 09-04-2019 3:09 PM
Last Post: nicemonster
  Dirty Primitive vs Triple X metaltree 0 354 02-24-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: metaltree
  Two different types of Dirty Primitive cali4ya858 8 3,010 12-14-2015 11:45 PM
Last Post: R.Keyz
  Observations using SOB, Evolve and Dirty Primitive BadExposure 3 2,488 09-17-2015 4:59 PM
Last Post: moe
  Dirty Primitive or Liik v.2 ? toutsif 7 3,897 01-22-2015 6:50 PM
Last Post: D'man