Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Dirty Primitive Reviews!
Diesel
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Dirty Primitive Reviews!
02-07-2018 3:06 AM

@metaltree @BigDickBandit420 @Hannibal @DssMaster Thanks for the suggestions guys, I did order and already received Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae like you recommended. Maybe eventually I’ll get Dirty Primitive as well.

I did test out Bad Wolf last night with two drop on my wrist, let it dry. I like the smell, not too strong, very pleasant, I’d say kind of fresh aquatic. I didn’t go out much but the self effects were good overall. I felt very calm and confident, also kind of a content feeling, like I’m happy with my self and life in general. Also I noticed a kind of a euphoric feeling, and a pep in my step.
02-07-2018 3:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, Hannibal, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 23 posts

02-07-2018 3:11 PM

I think I'm going to have to try DP, 'none works well for me and I've wanted to try cops for a while now. Anyone know if there is a UK re-seller?
02-07-2018 3:11 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3653
Thanks received:
3559 thanks in 1357 posts

02-07-2018 4:12 PM

I believe aroma fero . Co . UK is a UK reseller. They have an account here.
02-07-2018 4:12 PM
Thanks given by Toad in the Hole
Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 23 posts

02-07-2018 5:44 PM

Thanks BigD, signed up and ordered!
02-07-2018 5:44 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 29 posts

02-10-2018 9:56 AM

I'm beginning to think dp and wolf is not a lazy man mix. It does generate hits, but it requires steering and a little bit of game. I've been using it at the gym and once at the club.

Hit 1:
Club, a 10 babe (white 26) that i knew in college. I approach small talk, attempted to escalate, but she was too worried about her friend that had went to the restroom (dike friend). The hit was that she gave me the time of day and actually insisted that we hung out now. She didn't even know we graduated together. Dike returned and cockblocked. Fml

Hit 2:
Gym, a 9 babe (white maybe late 20s). Shes been exposed to other combos. She approached me and small talked me. This is where i noticed that this combo really makes people talk. She felt my arm up and said bye to me on her way out. She has a bf, so i keep it pg-13.

Both occasions i used 2 spray wolf and 2.5 drops of dp. The .5 comes from that lil extra that comes out.

I used wolf solo 2 sprays and it was social. Now it has teeth. I'm considering nnpa:wolf next.
02-10-2018 9:56 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, DssMaster, Tezeus, idontknow
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4457
Thanks received:
859 thanks in 336 posts

02-10-2018 10:18 AM

(02-10-2018 9:56 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  I'm beginning to think dp and wolf is not a lazy man mix. It does generate hits, but it requires steering and a little bit of game.

I used wolf solo 2 sprays and it was social. Now it has teeth. I'm considering nnpa:wolf next.

Yes, glad to see you had some hits with that one wolfBig Grinp. It depends on the targets. I think that you would have to steer this one to get the ultimate, but even if you don't (at least in my humble experience) the hits are obvious...red flushed face (more so from older women), truth serum effect, motor mouth, respect. With one guy that I got the motor mouth/truth serum/respect hit, I only got when I asked him a question. It was like a match to gasoline/petrol. If I didn't ask this particular guy a question, the effect would not have revealed itself; the guy would've probably just stayed silent. Likewise, with some targets who get the flushed face, crossing legs...it helps if you open them...then you might get the motor mouth etc. You can decide where to steer it.

You're right the -Androstenone in DP elongates the teeth on Wolf, but the cops also add their own dimension that straight -Androstenone by itself won't do. As we know, the cops can also be polarizing with women...some may like it (ones that are loose, slutty AND/OR on their ovulation peak of their cycle) while other girls may hate your guts/look at you like you're weird or from another planet for various reasons...on their period, socio-taboo. With most men, cops will make you Da Man...they will like you, wanna be your friend.
So, DP can be the filter mechanism at clubs/bars for you...pull the ones DTF and push the duds away from you.

Cool to try the wolf:New Pheromone Additive....this also should be fun...though you're not getting the funky wildcard of cops in there....you will get some Androstadienone for comfort in that one. Haven't check, but some older threads might detail some experiences with that one.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
02-10-2018 10:18 AM
Thanks given by leeroy117, DssMaster, Tezeus, DrChocolate, idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive lifeisgood7 14 7,665 11-22-2017 6:38 AM
Last Post: baschi
  1 Dab of Dirty Primitive + Female Doctor = YOU SMELL LIKE REALLY GOOD SEX! as33156 231 91,692 10-09-2017 6:16 PM
Last Post: RayRay416
  Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong! Six 18 13,488 03-01-2017 11:12 PM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Dirty Primitive with Dienone? Yay or nay Enigma 13 4,771 02-10-2016 8:58 PM
Last Post: purpleblood
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 14,101 12-23-2015 8:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister