Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Dirty Primitive Reviews!
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 37 posts

RE: Dirty Primitive Reviews!
12-13-2016 12:33 AM

I said couple of months earlier that DP is a must for me, it still but lately it has been unpredictable
positive reactions from young confident girls with bitchy personalities but sweet shy young girls don't even give me a chance, like there
is no trust.

respect from males is great, they think that you own every pussy on town
12-13-2016 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, MMM, TheManInTheFedora, Falcon
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 183
Thanks received:
635 thanks in 263 posts

DP vs New Pheromone Additive
12-13-2016 5:40 PM

Can anyone who has used both characterize DP vs New Pheromone Additive hits?

In other words if I use New Pheromone Additive and T150 and can hit on it all the time, would DP take the nasty further or faster?
12-13-2016 5:40 PM
Indi-player
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 40 posts

10-10-2017 10:49 AM

Eh 3 things I got from this thread

-400+ posts only 6 people tested it solo
-lots of new comers who share their sexy time with it then stop posting after the DP hype wears down
- This thread is infested with combos and just normal chit chat.

I have used a sample vial of this and I'm gonna tell you this:

Wore 1 drop at 8am yesterday and visited so many places, i lost count.

About me:

Blood Type:AB
Bodyweight : 213 pounds mostly fat belly and butt, Verticle fat
Test Levels :higher than average, I seem to od easily with any small none content if its not buffered well

So anyways, like i mentioned before, i wore this to so many places like in car, public transpo, gym, shopping mall, grocery store, cafe, park, home

The reactions i get over all was just a none overdose. I kinda knew i will be overdosing because i usually have problems with none buffered none. As in none tolereant women will node and smile, usually black woman is what I noticed the most. Latino women made eye contact with a disgust face.

However I slept with it on and this morning didn't wear anything but a cologne i always wear(cheap ass knock of of Aqua de Gio)

This indian lady probably 30, fit, doesn't look indian at all who lives on the same floor as me, approaches me and asks me for help. I've seen her before but there is nothing between us, not even a Hi. So anyways, her story was that its been 5 months since she's been here and said that its hard getting a job here, and after a 20 minute talk, she invites me to her house, while her kids are at school and her husband working.

I agreed, so after entering her house, she gives me the laptop so that i can show her how to search why she sits on the opposite couch which is so far away from the couch i was sitting on. I was like if you want to see what im doing you should come sit near, or i should sit on the ground and let her see. She said she will sit beside me. I seriously felt attraction to her when we were talking but when i found out she has a family, im not a person who destroys families. She sat beside me, i taught her how to do a few things when it comes to job searching and volunteering.

She's asked me about something i mentioned, a booklet i had that can assist in finding volunteering positions. I go to my apartment grab it and come back and knock on the door. She doesn't fucking respond, I see her looking at me through the door hole but no response. I even hear movements beside the door. All of a sudden she sends me a text and says it is rude to knock on people's doors and thanks for all my help but she will manage from there.

Dude wtf.

Also this tim hortons lady smile's a lot, she is very overweight but looked very young. She gave my order but didn't bother letting go of my cup when i grabbed it. Then she took it away from me and put a sleeve and gave it to me with a smile. She really thought i was gonna burn myself while she herself was more tolerant holding it for a long time. I felt less manly but i know a hit when i see one and that was a good one. I wasn't attracted to her, maybe that was why i was annoyed.

Self effects, First time wear cops and to be honest self effects reminds me of none and est together but nothing more. My tests didn't shoot over the roof sorry.

Final observation: I really need to dilute that to less than a drop. Maybe a dab would help. I'm gonna keep testing this even more.

That is my report.
10-10-2017 10:49 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster, theLaw, TheManInTheFedora, kocik2000, MMM, excalibur, Falcon, DrChocolate, idontknow, RayRay416
Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
138 thanks in 40 posts

10-10-2017 7:14 PM

Another mini report:

1 dab. I saw this very pretty Asian woman like 4'10" 8/10 in looks department very thin. usually I'm more composed when approaching but I swear I had the biggest hard on and was just thinking sex. so I talked to her and said that I really dig how she looks like and would.love to get to know her. She said she is really busy as she is walking towards her building and I said I'm busy too but I go after what I want and you're what I want. she gave me her number but when I texted 2 hours later so.she can have my number too. She gave me a fake number and damn I despise it the moment I texted.

I was still horny though so I want on a prawl and came back home with my tail between my legs. no one was fucking receptive but maybe my desperation showed. thanks dp despite people gaining confidence when they are horny, I seem to lack it. I need to be in a relaxed state and think clearly to approach people and do good. Not when I have a hard on

she was 25 looked Japanese but then again I was never successful with them.unless I.shower myself with nols.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 7:29 PM by Indi-player.)
10-10-2017 7:14 PM
Thanks given by lone ranger, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, excalibur, idontknow
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 502
Thanks received:
1507 thanks in 488 posts

10-11-2017 8:17 AM

(10-10-2017 7:14 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Another mini report:

1 dab. I saw this very pretty Asian woman like 4'10" 8/10 in looks department very thin. usually I'm more composed when approaching but I swear I had the biggest hard on and was just thinking sex. so I talked to her and said that I really dig how she looks like and would.love to get to know her. She said she is really busy as she is walking towards her building and I said I'm busy too but I go after what I want and you're what I want. she gave me her number but when I texted 2 hours later so.she can have my number too. She gave me a fake number and damn I despise it the moment I texted.

I was still horny though so I want on a prawl and came back home with my tail between my legs. no one was fucking receptive but maybe my desperation showed. thanks dp despite people gaining confidence when they are horny, I seem to lack it. I need to be in a relaxed state and think clearly to approach people and do good. Not when I have a hard on

she was 25 looked Japanese but then again I was never successful with them.unless I.shower myself with nols.

As I recall, DP is very polarizing. When it hits, it hits very hard. That hit could be both positive and negative. I had a sample vial too.

It works well in bars and clubs with specific types of women. I think that a lot of people don't go to it because it gets negative responses from some women.

A nude alpha doesn't get negative responses (for me...for the most part) so it's easier to work with.

If you are looking for a one night stand in an environment with drinking, etc or a confidence boost and you don't give a damn (which gets hits too) or you want respect from the fellas or you like older (or bolder) women.....DP works well.

I wore it with zero cover most of the time because I like the smell and it never seemed stinky to me.

Not surprising to me that a young, Asian woman had a negative response. Some women get scared when they get turned on and they don't know why.

I've had women confirm strong feelings, but because it didn't seem to follow the natural way that happens for them, they rejected the feeling. Some women are impulsive and go with their feelings....which can be very good or backfire too. Like the married woman who invited you in (she probably was attracted) and then had a break from you to think about things and cool off.

Did you wear DP to a club, bar or party?
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 8:30 AM by DarkLord1.)
10-11-2017 8:17 AM
Thanks given by Indi-player, TheManInTheFedora, kocik2000, DssMaster, Falcon, DrChocolate, Pheroman
Indi-player
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
138 thanks in 40 posts

10-11-2017 8:50 AM

That makes perfect sense Dark. I don't do night game but maybe i should. I'm not into drinking so much, i get easily intoxicated and lose control. I do go clubbing from time to time but its been months since.

I really do like your explanation on the hits i received from DP.

This reminds me of one of the reason how i got motivated to search and find about pheromones.

I remember one time I stood beside this woman that I will never in a million years feel attracted to because she really wasn't my type, but i swear i got an instant hard on and for the next 10 minutes she was standing beside me(crowded bus) i was lusting no one but her in a bus full of hotties. That is before i knew about pheromones. I was very conflicted, both my heads were trying to think at the same time Punish , but when she moved away and sat at the back seat, i instantly felt like my bigger head got control and didn't even glance at her once, and this might sound mean but i had a feeling of disgust.

The woman had one side of her head shaved, tatoos all over her arms, very obese, no makeup and so many pimples on her face. I swear each one of those is a deal breaker for me but damn!

How can someone i don't find attractive what so ever gives me this insane reaction. I think to this day, I didn't have a reaction similar to that unless if i trigger it myself wearing too many sexuals, or ~None takes over from a long day.

As for the Indian lady I bet I wasn't her type but my presence made her not think clearly. Damn pheromones are interesting Sarcastic blum
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 8:51 AM by Indi-player.)
10-11-2017 8:50 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster, DarkLord1, DrChocolate, BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3532
Thanks received:
2303 thanks in 1053 posts

10-11-2017 9:01 PM

I second DarkLord1's explanation about DP solo. It's the same for me. DP CAN be comboed with good socials IMHO. Probably why many on this thread talked about combos. But yeah, as for DP solo, it is what it is. A heavy hitter with polar effects. Not to mention the targets time of the month.

For me personally, I like to use DP to get rid of the clingy targets. Works really good for that purpose. But that's just for me. Smile
10-11-2017 9:01 PM
Thanks given by Indi-player, TheManInTheFedora, DarkLord1
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 502
Thanks received:
1507 thanks in 488 posts

10-14-2017 8:28 AM

Wore 1 drop of DP yesterday after ordering a bottle. The sample lasts a long time, but not forever.

Seems much stronger and the copulins smellier than the sample vial. I did have to let it dry down and I had to add a cover.

What I like and remember is the mellow feeling that washes over me and that nothing bothers me.

Someone else said this before, but kids do seem to gravitate to me more. I got compliments from little kids.

Polarizing as ever, I saw women stand on the other side of rooms and side glance at me. A couple of more adventuresome types (20's) chatted me up with dilated pupils and kept talking about sex. They both said how they liked it rough. Both of them are married. One white and one Hispanic.

The venue was a happy hour. Men were respectful, but a bit stand offish. Blonde ladies seemed to be more distant with this mix on. While darker haired ladies seemed to respond in a more positive way.

Waitresses and random women would walk past me, smile and talk to me. I got back rubs (minor) and arm touching.

I will definitely say that you should add a social. I was not in a super chatty mood. Kind of like when I wear A314. So a social with this on is better.

I also tried a different app point based on a user's experience. I put the drop on the top of my chest.

My wife also got aggressive with this on. She continues to ask why do I want to smell like pussy....Because I really like pussy. Next time with a social.
10-14-2017 8:28 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, idontknow, BigDickBandit420, Androcles, DrChocolate, Pheroman, Spider-mone, kingtut savage, DssMaster
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4940
Thanks received:
4039 thanks in 1493 posts

10-16-2017 5:21 AM

Lol Sell her on the benefits of increased testosterone horniness and longer lasting.

(10-14-2017 8:28 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  My wife also got aggressive with this on. She continues to ask why do I want to smell like pussy....Because I really like pussy.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-16-2017 5:21 AM
Thanks given by DarkLord1, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1 Dab of Dirty Primitive + Female Doctor = YOU SMELL LIKE REALLY GOOD SEX! as33156 231 84,041 10-09-2017 6:16 PM
Last Post: RayRay416
  Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong! Six 18 11,875 03-01-2017 11:12 PM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Dirty Primitive with Dienone? Yay or nay Enigma 13 3,967 02-10-2016 8:58 PM
Last Post: purpleblood
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 13,013 12-23-2015 8:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Nude alpha + Dirty Primitive + Androstadienone/cohesion andronewb 19 10,018 10-04-2015 3:25 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage