Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dionysos standalone test
Dechan
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos standalone test
02-28-2018 6:55 AM

(02-26-2018 5:34 PM)MMM Wrote:  Your age, and dosage/s used?

And pictures of the naked Japanese Yummies, or it didn't happen! popcorn

Thanks! Clapping

I used, like recommended, two in total, one on each arm. I'm 24.

Ah and sorry, it's not technically possible to print pictures out of my head at the moment.
02-28-2018 6:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

02-28-2018 5:14 PM

This is the guy.Dionysos himself.So with the blessings of Dionysos more tests shall come this week Dirol

[Image: dionysos-min.jpg]

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-28-2018 5:14 PM
Dechan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-20-2018 11:02 PM

I was at a freshman party. I'm fresh out of the shower. No lay.

Dosage:
1x Spray Neck
2x Spray on my arm

Experience:
It was a freshman party for medical college students. Yes, many many many many many many many many many many, 18 year old girls. It was the perfect testing area for Dionysos.

- hair flipping all the time
- eye contact non stop
- easy approaches and soft rejects

For me Dionysos works like AV, but without this high value frame you have to deal with.
There were this typical eye contact and it's really easy to start a conversation. The girls were investing stuff to the conversation and wanted to keep it going.

I did one direct approach and told her that I like her style and that she's cute and I would like to have her number. Soft reject, she's just a tourist. Okay I don't care.
I had a long conversation with a 18 year old blonde girl. She was attracted, but I didn't escalate early and the chance was gone. The problem was, that most of the people were
freshman for medical science and they had a high anti slut defense, because most of the people knew them. There was no fucking place to isolate the girls.
Okay back to topic.

Dionysos does what the description on the Apex Website says. It's a solid product. Target age between 18 - 30 (and lower as 18 if you want, but that's nothing for me)
Body contact is no problem. Be brave and initiate some body contact, I promise they will not kick your ass. (if you're not stupid)
I recommend it for home partys, clubs, bars and daygame. Combine it with Core if you want a bigger range and much more powerful aura, but use different application points.
04-20-2018 11:02 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-21-2018 4:31 AM

Thanks for the report.I think you could have it a bit easier with 2 sprays, perhaps a bigger time frame that you could escalate and not missing the chance.

Girls that are among people that know them plays a huge factor in how they will behave in the sex game.Slut shaming has a huge impact and it's in their nature to avoid it.

I wish I have more often opportunities for nights with Dionysos, I hate promising and not delivering.Most days are at the office, no females there, so any contacts would be random from outside work mostly.

If you are in college test this more, it should serve you well!

04-21-2018 4:31 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-25-2018 1:53 AM

Ack, I hate you all! Thanks to this thread I just ordered Core and Dionysus (I have a sample of Dio already). I can't afford to keep this up!

Apex seem great! Very well packaged, fast delivery to Australia, free birthday candles and a box of Nerds! Shame about the website, it's a bit clunky. Hopefully I'll get a sample or two Smile Actually, I design websites, I'll happily make them a new one in exchange for product Smile
04-25-2018 1:53 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

11-12-2018 3:56 AM

Great attraction and sexual power.Very solid product, too bad that most people haven't tried it.I need to do a whole night again with this.Scent is up on par with Fury and Imprint's.The scents from this company are by far my favorite.

11-12-2018 3:56 AM
abn1391
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2018 3:35 PM

(11-12-2018 3:56 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Great attraction and sexual power.Very solid product, too bad that most people haven't tried it.I need to do a whole night again with this.Scent is up on par with Fury and Imprint's.The scents from this company are by far my favorite.

Interesting this is a great product for me in terms of Social but it's way to cuddly I find. Not a lot of sexual tension. I'll give it a few more runs. But its a solid product can't ever remember having a bad night using it.
11-12-2018 3:35 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

11-12-2018 9:37 PM

(11-12-2018 3:56 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Great attraction and sexual power.Very solid product, too bad that most people haven't tried it.I need to do a whole night again with this.Scent is up on par with Fury and Imprint's.The scents from this company are by far my favorite.

I agree regarding Dionysos. I have fun whenever I wear this. In case I missed it somewhere else, what scent do you have this in?

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
11-12-2018 9:37 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-13-2018 3:11 PM

(11-12-2018 9:37 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I agree regarding Dionysos. I have fun whenever I wear this. In case I missed it somewhere else, what scent do you have this in?

I bought all Apex products in default product scents.I love all 4 scents(Core, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X), they are too good.If I were to pick up my 5 best pheromone scents it would be these 4 + Leather & Steel from AD.The 6th would be BW.
Now I see that everything has Fury as default.

Core is in fury
Imprint is in Imprint's default scent, that woody one.It should be Imprint classic
I believe M3X's default was arc
For Dionysos I don't know, but when I bought it there were less scents.I believe it should be in Crash or Pulse

I also have tested Frost as a concentrated scent, I didn't like it at all.Too sweet.

BTW snoopy if you know any clone for any of the above let me know.I'll order that fury clone you told me about, although the company looks too cheap I have nothing to lose.

Cheers

11-13-2018 3:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 10,373 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 1,782 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones