Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
cerealbox760

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dionysos standalone test
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos standalone test
10-18-2017 10:05 PM

(10-18-2017 4:59 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  have you tried Dion/core combo?

Dion + Core was better for me compared to Dion solo. But that's just for me. I think it was named Dion'ore. Smile
10-18-2017 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

10-18-2017 10:43 PM

(10-18-2017 10:05 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Dion + Core was better for me compared to Dion solo. But that's just for me. I think it was named Dion'ore. Smile

Same with me. Dion was good but it became better when combined with Core. You can check our my previous posts on Dion+Core, the "sick mix" and the "sicker mix."

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-18-2017 10:43 PM
EDCTimes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2017 2:12 PM

Dion + Titan..... I was messing around with combos the other day and I went into grocery store quick... I was standing in this woman's way (not knowing it) and she decided to come into my bubble to get what she needed.... She opened me.... Made eye contact that was suggestive in our brief banter and gave me a show walking away. Its a small town, I will see her again soon Smile

PhermXS Xist, Coh, Evolve, Taboo,SOB,Love Boat, Bliss*,Connect*, Flirt* Domination,PSE
APEX C-Musk, SexMAg, Dion, Titan, Style*, Houd, Manimal2, Core,M3X
LS NPA, Super primal
Pherm Treas GOA, Swoon, THU
LAL SXD-9, T150, Wolf, DP*, OD*
Andro TUTH
HAX APHAERO,BAPHOMET, HG, LK,BO
*samples
12-23-2017 2:12 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-24-2018 11:05 AM

I have used Dionysos solo every so often and always had good experiences.This should have more reviews.

I've noticed greatly increased attention/attraction from many females (not all though, so perhaps they're those that are in good days of the cycle).They look and look and look and many times blatantly.I would say it has a disinhibition effect but after reading the description I'd agree that it's more comfort than disinhibition per se.Some women will act, touch you, stare blatantly, come close, start talking etc, if that isn't hitting on you I don't know what is.

Compared to M3X 's disinhibition: M3X can make them talk sexual or touch you in a more sexual ways.Dionysos draws them closer to you, like they need to be in the cloud, and the touches have a more comfort vibe.

I didn't notice any overt effect on guys.Maybe increased friendliness, maybe nothing at all, I'm not sure if the friendliness was part of Dionysos.

I tested it after a long time yesterday and I've just read the description, so I didn't have in mind any external info except what I could remember from past tests of this.After reading it I'd say it's pretty accurate.The phero cloud is not that big too, which is a big plus for me.I usually don't prefer alcohol mixes because of the big cloud that can be difficult for subjects to source it to you.Also I think the small cloud compels them to come closer after they smell it, I've seen it multiple times.

I can't comment on the 4-6 hours effects, I'm not sure yet how long it is active.Yesterday I was out for less than 4 hours.

Last but not least, the scent of this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.Masculine but no old man's perfume, and so so high quality.Good longevity too for a spray.
I thought BW was my favorite scent but I'd say BW comes a close second, although it depends on the occasion as BW has stronger/deeper scent.While on the subject, I have to say that Core and Imprint also have awesome scents, thundr has a great taste.

Does anyone know a commercial perfume that is similar to Dionysos?I'm PMing thundr right now.

Cheers

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-24-2018 11:05 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:00 PM

I agree, I'm surprised that Dionysos doesn't have more reviews. I also found it to be a great comfort/attractive type of product. Fun stuff! I ran out but I had been thinking of getting another bottle of this along with another bottle of Core. Both pair well together in my experience. Actually both also pair very well with Imprint for a very fun time as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
02-24-2018 12:00 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:14 PM

(02-24-2018 12:00 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I agree, I'm surprised that Dionysos doesn't have more reviews. I also found it to be a great comfort/attractive type of product. Fun stuff! I ran out but I had been thinking of getting another bottle of this along with another bottle of Core. Both pair well together in my experience. Actually both also pair very well with Imprint for a very fun time as well.

Do you mind sharing what does core and core+imprint add to dionysos?Imprint added could go overboard with comfort.I don't feel it needs more.

02-24-2018 12:14 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:19 PM

(02-24-2018 11:05 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I'd agree that it's more comfort than disinhibition per se.Some women will act, touch you, stare blatantly, come close, start talking etc, if that isn't hitting on you I don't know what is.

Yes, it's really more so comfort. There is Androstadienone in there which can cause women comfort.
Quote:Compared to M3X 's disinhibition: M3X can make them talk sexual or touch you in a more sexual ways.Dionysos draws them closer to you, like they need to be in the cloud, and the touches have a more comfort vibe.

Yes...I've actually had come closer to be in my cloud FOR NO OTHER LOGICAL REASON....just to get a whiff of the smell (I have Fury scent) and possibly the mone effects.

Quote:I didn't notice any overt effect on guys.Maybe increased friendliness, maybe nothing at all, I'm not sure if the friendliness was part of Dionysos.

I believe that I detailed one blatant hit last year with some guy who was taking my order at the sushi restaurant. His eyes blew up like saucer plates as soon as he saw me...like he was mesmerized. What was odd/blatant was that usually I would have to pay in advance when ordering before I leave with the understanding that I return to pick up the food. This time...the guy dismissed paying in advance even though I asked twice. Maybe the guy was gay. Or perhaps, the Androstadienone could have caused cooperation. This was detailed by BigDickbandit's post #505:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BigDickBand...#pid206062

Quote:Last but not least, the scent of this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.Masculine but no old man's perfume, and so so high quality.

Does anyone know a commercial perfume that is similar to Dionysos?I'm PMing thundr right now.

Cheers

It depends which scent did you get it in? Like I said above, I chose Fury scent. The scent does a good enough job covering the mones, but if I need a boost...I have found Loewe 7 to mesh nicely with the fury scent. It has some similar notes...namely the oak moss and musk at the base...but the smoky frankincense actually adds to the fury scent making it more interesting.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Loew...10253.html

I think that many herbal, woody-citrus genre scents could mesh with Fury scent. I even think that something like Davidoff's Cool Water would mesh with Fury.
02-24-2018 12:19 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:28 PM

Hmmmm, I bought this in 2014.Back then every product had its default scent, but you could change it if you asked.Core was in fury by default, Imprint had its own scent, sandalwood based.I have no idea what was the scent of Dionysos :/

02-24-2018 12:28 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:35 PM

(02-24-2018 12:14 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Do you mind sharing what does core and core+imprint add to dionysos?Imprint added could go overboard with comfort.I don't feel it needs more.

In my experience, Core adds a sort of 'spotlight' effect where people zero in on you even more than they otherwise would. I have my Core in Fury scent and my Imprint in both Imprint scent as well as unscented and the Fury and Imprint scents both mesh very nicely. Fury is also easily covered by my The Fragrance Shop version of Fierce.

Bear in mind, I'm 235#'s and 6' tall and have been told I can be a bit intimidating. This is where Dionysos and Imprint really shines for me. It really is comfort and affection combined with a side of attraction. Women in general seem to velcro to me when I wore this combo. I got my Dionysos unscented but would use various cover scents and the Imprint scent blends well with pretty much everything.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
02-24-2018 12:35 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Dionysos standalone test
02-24-2018 12:37 PM

The bottle should have a little sticker with the name of the scent. Only Imprint has its own scent .
Core+Dyon mix was named Sick mix from some forum members . Maybe Thundr named this mix.
Core+Dyon+none product was named Sicker mix.
Read Core of Mars thread...

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 12:53 PM by avi.)
02-24-2018 12:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 10,490 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 1,819 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 36,845 08-29-2016 12:20 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded
  Dionysos vs M3X ocd 1 1,466 05-19-2016 11:28 PM