Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Dionysos review
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos review
05-05-2016 8:28 PM

I've worn Dionysus solo before, it actually reminds me a lot of Alfa Maschio, except it seems to be lacking depth. With Alfa Maschio men see me as one of the guys, a true alpha. Women look at me with fascination like "Hot damn, this guy is attractive." I've even received random compliments with it. Dionysus on the other hand feels like everyone is waiting on you to do something. The attraction is there (prolonged eye contact, dilated pupils, all that jazz) from the women but they're just kind of waiting for you to do something with it.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
05-05-2016 8:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-05-2016 8:30 PM

(05-05-2016 8:28 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I've worn Dionysus solo before, it actually reminds me a lot of Alfa Maschio, except it seems to be lacking depth. With Alfa Maschio men see me as one of the guys, a true alpha. Women look at me with fascination like "Hot damn, this guy is attractive." I've even received random compliments with it. Dionysus on the other hand feels like everyone is waiting on you to do something. The attraction is there (prolonged eye contact, dilated pupils, all that jazz) from the women but they're just kind of waiting for you to do something with it.

Just my 2 cents but maybe it would be a good thing to do something with it. If the women are attracted, act on it and maybe it'll lead you someplace very dark, wet and fun.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-05-2016 8:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

05-05-2016 8:40 PM

(05-05-2016 8:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just my 2 cents but maybe it would be a good thing to do something with it. If the women are attracted, act on it and maybe it'll lead you someplace very dark, wet and fun.

True though I've been wearing it in the most inappropriate places (work) so it's a bit harder to escalate situations but still fun to see reactions regardless.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
05-05-2016 8:40 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-05-2016 9:18 PM

(05-05-2016 8:40 PM)Lucent Wrote:  True though I've been wearing it in the most inappropriate places (work) so it's a bit harder to escalate situations but still fun to see reactions regardless.

I hear you my friend. I, on the other hand, flirt TONS at work! Because even though it's work, women have a sense of freedom and there's a great chance they will flirt back... Even women in a relationship! Studies have shown that I high percentage of women who cheat, do so with a coworker!

I've seen it time and time again, so don't be fooled.

Point is, don't believe work is off limits for hooking up. I have a friend at work with video footage getting head in one of the rooms from a female employee, whom I know and is in a relationship... Sooooo much goes on at work!

And then with pheromones, you've made things easier. Just so happens, work is where I've number closed with Dionysos. Not a coincidence.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-05-2016 9:18 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-19-2016 10:36 PM

(05-05-2016 8:28 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I've worn Dionysus solo before, it actually reminds me a lot of Alfa Maschio, except it seems to be lacking depth. With Alfa Maschio men see me as one of the guys, a true alpha. Women look at me with fascination like "Hot damn, this guy is attractive." I've even received random compliments with it. Dionysus on the other hand feels like everyone is waiting on you to do something. The attraction is there (prolonged eye contact, dilated pupils, all that jazz) from the women but they're just kind of waiting for you to do something with it.

Try Dion Core and a little bit none. Compare with AM And see which one are better

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
05-19-2016 10:36 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

08-29-2016 12:20 PM

(11-19-2015 3:22 PM)R.Keyz Wrote:  Noticed there aren't many Dionysius solo reports on here. I got a sample of Dionysos Fury scent with m3x order so I decided to give this a shot this past weekend. I used a total of 4 sprays from the ToGo - on each side of neck and on inner forearms. It was mid-day and I was planning to go out and do some shopping. I waited around the house watching football for about an hour to let it warm up before going out. After the hour I just felt tired and lost all motivation and just stayed home an knocked out. I couldn't even keep my eyes open to finish watching the game, and I not a mid-day napper.

I'm wondering if it was just me being tired that day or Dio making me tired? Or maybe i wasn't in the right environment? The apex site description states this is best used social gatherings like pubs, clubs, bars..etc.

I know I've only tested this once and need to more testing. I could of really just been me that day but wondering if others have experienced lethargy/sleepiness have been using only Dionysius?

That's a reaction to Androstadienone . Some men are extra sensitive to it, also depends on the vendor/source. I've used Cohesion from PXS with no issues, but its a blend. I've used straight Androstadienone from LAL and got all those terrible side effects.

I've used Dionysos before but didn't notice those side effects. But I don't want to derail this thread...that's a better discussion centered on Androstadienone .

I just got another sample, although this time unscented. Definitely going to solo test but in specific situations. I'm going to test it on women I already have sexual relationships with, whether solo or groups (of women). Will also test if I go to another sex party...

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
08-29-2016 12:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos standalone test DrChocolate 68 13,016 11-13-2018 3:11 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 11,113 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 1,961 02-27-2017 2:08 AM