Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dionysos + Imprint
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dionysos + Imprint
07-08-2019 11:45 PM

I did a cursory search and didn't see another thread about this combo already so... I copied and pasted this from the Apex forum.

Has anyone tried this combo before? I have used it in the past around my bride and her friends with dangerously fun results but for you single guys, wear this out to a bar/club. Women seem to latch on pretty strongly with this combination. I have been going through a lot of combos that I haven't used in a bit (ah, but we pheromone enthusiasts are a fickle lot) due to playing with new phero toys. Amazing how going back to the old favorites can give you a new appreciation of them. Sun bespectacled

I was wearing Dionysos the other night (sort of a pick up blend) with Imprint (the Apex version of a bonding phero) and had a blast at the local grocery store. I only live an hour west of a major city but it's corn country USA and we have a giant Hy-Vee grocery store here. I had women falling on themselves flirting with me. Most of the women there were younger, in their 20's and I had been (yeah I really did this) cart surfing down a frozen food aisle to make the lights in the coolers turn on.

I had a young woman catch me at the end of the aisle doing that and she thought I was hilarious and cute. She was super cute, with light brown hair, super short denim shorts, a lower cut t-shirt and white sneakers. Once my phero cloud hit, her pupils almost immediately dilated and she was just smiling at me. It was funny. I started chatting with her because I was bored while shopping and she was giving me all the classic signs of interest. Dilated pupils, hair twirling, turning her head to the side while looking at me, etc. After a few minutes of chatting, she asked me out and I started laughing. I told her how flattered I was and but then I showed her my ring and asked her how old she was. She was 26. How old did she think I was? 28 or so. AHAHA! Sorry, sweetheart but I'm old enough to be your Dad. Literally. Granted I have spent the past year losing about 60#'s and trimming up, but still. As a quick aside, it's amazing how a diagnosis of diabetes can be the best thing for your health. ;)

While I was at the checkout, the 20 something cashier (black and extremely cute) was also apparently in deep smit with me and my phero cloud. She was commenting on my wedding ring (it's a tungsten band and sort of unique) and how my bride better appreciate a man that can take home the bacon AND shop for it. She started chatting away at me and even though there was a line behind me, she just kept talking to me! She was most definitely NOT this chatty with the two customers ahead of me.

I have to stress that this combo seems to hit very quickly (within 30 seconds on average) and seems to be pretty consistent in who it affects but it really seems to skew younger as in women in their 20's really seem to be most overtly affected. At least for this old man, that is.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-08-2019 11:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos + Imprint
07-15-2019 8:27 AM

Nice report. Dionysos is very near the top of my "next purchase" list. Will have to consider adding Imprint to the cart to go with it.
07-15-2019 8:27 AM
MMM

Rep Post

07-15-2019 11:31 AM

Dosages, please? touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-15-2019 11:31 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-15-2019 3:52 PM

(07-15-2019 11:31 AM)MMM Wrote:  Dosages, please? touche

Oops! I normally remember to post that. One spray Imprint to the top of my right hand and again to the left side of my neck and one spray of Dionysos to the top of my left hand and then to the right side of my neck.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-15-2019 3:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

07-16-2019 8:08 PM

(07-15-2019 3:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oops! I normally remember to post that. One spray Imprint to the top of my right hand and again to the left side of my neck and one spray of Dionysos to the top of my left hand and then to the right side of my neck.

Mucho thanks, Mister! Clapping

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-16-2019 8:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos standalone test DrChocolate 68 13,522 11-13-2018 3:11 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 11,434 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 2,018 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 38,369 08-29-2016 12:20 PM