Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Dienone Free Mones
drunkenhunter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Dienone Free Mones
12-19-2016 1:39 AM

Hi,

I have recently realised that I tend to head headaches when using anything with Dienone. Just a wiff starts giving me pulsating feeling in the head.

Can anyone please suggest any of the following:

1) Mones without Dienones
2) How to counter effect the side effects
3) Any coverup scent or products to reduce effect
4) Using it at points with low self effects
5) Own experiences
12-19-2016 1:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dienone Free Mones
12-19-2016 2:30 AM

Hey Drunkenhunter,

Not directly an answer, but a thing which both SteveO has said and other experienced mones users...
See whether it helps taking vitamins...
B-vitamins especially, otherwise just a multivitamin dose.. And just be sure that you don't OD on vitamins either ;)

I don't know whether I can handle Dienones or not, but I always make sure that I got my vitamines right, and then go 4x AM + 4x L2K V1 or 4x Xist + 2x Cohesion + 2x Evolve or something crazy, without getting any negative reactions...
12-19-2016 2:30 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Dienone Free Mones
12-19-2016 7:09 AM

Yes - keeping your energy/electrolytes-up when using Androstadienone has always helped me deal with it better, so the vitamin B idea certainly has merit. Smile

Wearing low-dose Androstadienone for a period just to condition myself also helped a lot. Once adapted, and occasional maintenance exposure over a few days helps me keep the effects under control.

Taking a little time to find the dose you can cope with adequately also pays dividends - Depending on how you want to use it, you can often get good results from a much lower dose than you might expect.

PXS's Cohesion is a mix that is better tolerated than most - IIRC Steve did address the problem of offsetting the negative effects when putting it together. I've also found that Androstadienone in oils is often much more manageable and offers a better dose range compared to sprays. Similarly, NAG and Androstadienone seem to be made for each other effect-wise, very good indeed. Smile

And despite reading from many people that LAL's Androstadienone could be very badly hard hitting, when I eventually got round to trying a bottle, I found it very well tolerable indeed.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 7:11 AM by polarvoid.)
12-19-2016 7:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mones that have dienone (pls list) or how to reduce its self-effects dilettante 6 2,572 08-08-2014 10:53 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Mones to comfort women when they aren't feeling well? (Other than dienone?) Lach 5 2,817 02-12-2014 8:42 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace