Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dhea, Dheas, 7-Keto Dheas revisited
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1949
Thanks received:
2143 thanks in 1266 posts

RE: Dhea, Dheas, 7-Keto Dheas revisited
05-22-2016 9:21 AM

I don't see any reason why someone who saw success with DHEA wouldn't also fibd 7-Keto to work for them. LEF is a reliable manufacturer, and I'm sure their 7-Keto is up to par.
05-22-2016 9:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
465 thanks in 224 posts

07-28-2016 2:47 AM

Obtained viable, lab-grade 7-Keto and Dhea-S and tried out both for approx. 3 weeks. in doses ranging from 5-50mcg.

I'm reluctant to share details here because results were highly interesting and both are definitely very useful, effective phero-molecules on their own and in Androsterone based male mixes - and thus I would love to see some blind tests on both molecules to confirm their value.
07-28-2016 2:47 AM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3472
Thanks received:
6693 thanks in 1191 posts

07-28-2016 8:53 AM

Did high DHEAS test runs break your skin out?

I noticed this effect awhile back during high end testing (50+ mcg) of the molecule but I never had the opportunity to ask.

EDIT: The skin breakouts were not localized to the app point. It seemed to be a more systemic effect
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2016 8:54 AM by thundr.)
07-28-2016 8:53 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
710 thanks in 323 posts

07-28-2016 9:41 AM

(07-28-2016 8:53 AM)thundr Wrote:  Did high DHEAS test runs break your skin out?

I noticed this effect awhile back during high end testing (50+ mcg) of the molecule but I never had the opportunity to ask.

EDIT: The skin breakouts were not localized to the app point. It seemed to be a more systemic effect

I sprayed my neck once, 10mcg per spray. did one spray each side of neck and my neck went red and felt like a sunburn all day. only happened once though so not sure what to make of it.
07-28-2016 9:41 AM
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 122
Thanks received:
313 thanks in 178 posts

07-28-2016 6:07 PM

(07-28-2016 9:41 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I sprayed my neck once, 10mcg per spray. did one spray each side of neck and my neck went red and felt like a sunburn all day. only happened once though so not sure what to make of it.

Sounds like your skin WTF'd and then was OK later with the now-familiar compounds.
07-28-2016 6:07 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
465 thanks in 224 posts

07-29-2016 1:04 AM

Had no breakouts, even at 50mcg.

I was aware though of the possibility of breakouts and inflamatory responses with Dhea-S when used as aphero. Read some older reports about that at lovepotions forum and dexter wrote about issues as well.

I agree that it is a systemic reaction - I've studied some medical literature about DHEA-S and it's most certainly an immunomodulator.

Without going into details (yet), DHEA-S is a phero on the male side. A say this becuase love-potion for example portrays it as more useful to women - though since both genders excrete i naturally, it' suitbale for unisex use. Dose and mones combined will change the effect and "message" it conveys drastically.

I find DHEA-S rather nootropic in effects, and I'm certain it readily crosses the BBB. I'm also certain that it is an important component in AD's Instant Shine, some selfies and reactions are extremely similar to what I get when I use IS - more so than Androsterone-S even, with which DHEA-S pairs nicely.

Will write up some real expereinces and reactions with DHEA-S in detail here soon. Maybe it is not the best one for blind-testing anyway when it's already used in many phero-blends. But 7-Keto would be great to get a blind-test spin if some vendor would churn out 2 or 3 molecules to get more data on it.

Even known and widely used molecules should profit from a repeated round of blind-tests just to confirm their assumed effects.
07-29-2016 1:04 AM
Thanks given by eibmoz, D_Darko, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan, right_mr
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
465 thanks in 224 posts

09-15-2016 12:14 PM

The key to understand DHEA and many other neurosteroids that are useful in our aerosl/phero use lies in understanding the differences between activity on estrogen receptor alpha and beta respectively.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3%CE%B1-Androstanediol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5%CE%B1-An...0814732-16

Those Wiki tractates about 3β and 3alpah-androstanediol are essential reading for any serious enthusiast that want to go beyond the simplistic, false Androgen/Estrogen - Male/Female - Alpha/Beta duality that underlies many a post about substances discussed on this forum. It also sheds some light on beneficial actions of some androgenic molecules does not (or not only) stem from ther actions on androgen receptors, but from conversion into estrogen-receptor agonists.

DHEA functions in a similar way, in that it binds in manifold higher quantity to ERbeta than to ERalpah when used at physiological levels.

Some vendor ought to obtain and blind test 3β-androstanediol, I suspct it will be a very powerful mone, and is likely already an AD putative
09-15-2016 12:14 PM
Thanks given by right_mr, moe
Login or register to remove all advertising

GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
465 thanks in 224 posts

09-16-2016 2:18 AM

ERbeta-activity of DHEA might also deliever a hint on why DHEA is known to act synergistic and supporting to molecules like -Etrione, a strong aromatase-inhibitor.

A phero-mix that includes both DHEA and -Etrione might convey the message of strong immnohealth (ERbeta mediated protective effects of DHEA) while retaining a disstictly maleish aura -the presence of strong aromatase inhibition might indicate a man's body's ability to "handle" high DHEA levels in the healthiest way possible - profiting from it's ERbeta mediated health benefits, it's property as a steroid precursor to male steroids (with further health, status and sexul benefits), it's antagonism to high cortisol (associated with lower social status) while DHEA not paired with -Etrione might convey too much of it's potential estrogenic potential. Dosage will also play a huge part. There are many studies indictaing high serum DHEA is associated with high serum cortisol (as a bodily attempt to lower the latter - alas, it still indicates high stress in the first place, which is never agreeable)
09-16-2016 2:18 AM
Thanks given by right_mr
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
465 thanks in 224 posts

09-19-2016 4:04 AM

(09-16-2016 2:18 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  ERbeta-activity of DHEA might also deliever a hint on why DHEA is known to act synergistic and supporting to molecules like -Etrione, a strong aromatase-inhibitor.

A phero-mix that includes both DHEA and -Etrione might convey the message of strong immnohealth (ERbeta mediated protective effects of DHEA) while retaining a disstictly maleish aura -the presence of strong aromatase inhibition might indicate a man's body's ability to "handle" high DHEA levels in the healthiest way possible - profiting from it's ERbeta mediated health benefits, it's property as a steroid precursor to male steroids (with further health, status and sexul benefits), it's antagonism to high cortisol (associated with lower social status) while DHEA not paired with -Etrione might convey too much of it's potential estrogenic potential. Dosage will also play a huge part. There are many studies indictaing high serum DHEA is associated with high serum cortisol (as a bodily attempt to lower the latter - alas, it still indicates high stress in the first place, which is never agreeable)

strong hints for afrementionend theory, alas with Androsterone instead of Etrione:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...ion.12613/
09-19-2016 4:04 AM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
465 thanks in 224 posts

10-07-2016 12:54 AM

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2725024/

Another very concise meta-study about DHEA and DHEA-S, with many phero-relevant topics
10-07-2016 12:54 AM
Thanks given by RedEyes

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DHEAS dbot 40 12,265 11-11-2016 11:30 AM
Last Post: RoverRobb
  DHEAS ocd 2 1,081 06-29-2013 10:02 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Androstadienone + 7-Keto DHEA. Good or bad idea? wiserd 3 1,483 05-31-2013 8:11 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi