Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dhea, Dheas, 7-Keto Dheas revisited
Ace
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

RE: Dhea, Dheas, 7-Keto Dheas revisited
11-23-2015 7:20 AM

I look forward to hearing about your results. I ordered the liquid and powder last night as well as the liquid pregnenolone. I probably won't get them till after the holiday. I'll post my results here as well.
11-23-2015 7:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ace
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

11-24-2015 11:48 PM

I have a question regarding DHEAS.

From what I understand and have found in researching, it's pure form is only good at room temperature for a few weeks and for long term has to be stored at -20c or else it will degrade into DHEA.

What about once it's mixed with a carrier? How long is it good for? Would it last longer in a carrier in just a cool dark area?

In the case of buying as single molecule mixed in carrier from a pheromone company to use in your own mixes, suppose you don't use it very fast. It would seem that if they were to sell you a mix of several mg it must be stable or they would make mention of its instability. As well, buying it as part of a formula, it would seem that it would be mentioned as well unless it is indeed stable and not likely to degrade once it's mixed with a carrier.

Anybody have any knowledge of this?
11-24-2015 11:48 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 141
Thanks received:
498 thanks in 237 posts

11-25-2015 5:13 AM

I'm also aware of that problem and it has been discussed by e.g. wiserd and dexter years before. Maybe they can chime in here?

I might shoot Chris at Alpha Dream a mail concerning how he keeps his Dhea-S stable in his mixes.

I'm also about to figure out which Essential oils can be safely mixed or layered with mones without degrading them. Some have very useful properties and synergy with mones when applied simultaneously but apart from each other. It would be very convenient to know which are suitable for mixing into an alcohol or Dpg / Phero solution. You'd have the benefit of anti-oxidant and aseptic effects and a pleasant albeit light scent to the mones
11-25-2015 5:13 AM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
498 thanks in 237 posts

12-04-2015 3:41 AM

A patent for aerosol Dhea-S (and Dhea) apllied via Nebuliser or Nose-Spray to treat respiratory diseases:

http://www.google.com/patents/EP2197452A1?cl=en

Have not looked into it in detail, but this should braodly indicate an anti-inflammatory action
of aerosol dheas.
12-04-2015 3:41 AM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
498 thanks in 237 posts

01-02-2016 2:21 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26105109

Highly phero-relevant study, from a very relevant journal. To understand the underlying mechanism of sucessful treatment of Depression and low libido by DHEA, additional neurosteroid levels were measured. Turned out, only Androsterone were significantly higher.
It does not mean that higher Androsterone has antidepressive action but it is a strong hint in the direction.

Androsterone lifts female mood as far as we phero users can tell, and Androsterone steadies the male psyche.
Also, good to know that Dhea suplementation inreases -Androsterone in men and women. Sadly, no dosage reported and no monitoring of Testosterone and Estrogens
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 2:24 PM by GoergeFocky.)
01-02-2016 2:21 PM
Thanks given by Alphonse

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 73
Thanks received:
632 thanks in 219 posts

01-02-2016 4:34 PM

(01-02-2016 2:21 PM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Also, good to know that Dhea suplementation inreases -Androsterone in men and women. Sadly, no dosage reported and no monitoring of Testosterone and Estrogens

See the study below which measured the pheromones released on the skin when subjects were injected with DHEA (it measured est and test also):

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.11...9597.x/pdf

A.
01-02-2016 4:34 PM
Thanks given by GoergeFocky, right_mr
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
498 thanks in 237 posts

01-16-2016 10:37 AM

To my considerable regret and frustration I hardly get any effects/results from my homebre 7-Keto mentionend in earlier posts in this thread.

I had it reasonably professionally filtered, mixed and matured with devices in my practice -
I have to assume that the used NOW-Foods stuff is not legit ....

Gonna identify and order pharmaceutical-grade 7-Keto if available for veterinary use and repeat the procedure
01-16-2016 10:37 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1971
Thanks received:
2241 thanks in 1294 posts

01-16-2016 2:52 PM

(01-16-2016 10:37 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  To my considerable regret and frustration I hardly get any effects/results from my homebre 7-Keto mentionend in earlier posts in this thread.

I had it reasonably professionally filtered, mixed and matured with devices in my practice -
I have to assume that the used NOW-Foods stuff is not legit ....

Gonna identify and order pharmaceutical-grade 7-Keto if available for veterinary use and repeat the procedure

NOW Foods is one of the worst supplement companies I can think of. I'd be surprised if there were any 7-Keto in there.
01-16-2016 2:52 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 47 posts

05-21-2016 6:20 PM

Does DHEAS have a smell?
05-21-2016 6:20 PM

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 217 posts

05-22-2016 8:36 AM

Anyone have suggestions for a 50 yo male taking 7-keto? Amounts, time of day?

Took east 25mg Dhea (not 7-keto) daily around 40yo a decade ago. I also gave it to my girlfriend. We were on a beach vacation with nearly all women including a couple lesbian couples, a couple bi-gals. Took it at the time to boost T (which I think I read it might do). I was feeling low T. No proof I was.

So it wound my girlfriend up. Made her pretty angry and want to drink alot. First day or two was great. She demanded sex. In retrospect she probably got a test rush which then rolled over to estrogen. The later days were lame.

As for myself, I was stoked, a bit wired and I think it did give me a test boost. The weirdest thing was the two submissive lesbians were into me. I say submissive because they both liked highly butch boi types. This was great except that I was upsetting the lesbian dynamic. too long to go into.

I've dated several bi-gals and they never want to have threesome when I date them, it is all comfort and love. So I have a theory that I must have some weird natural signature that attracts submissive/bi girls and the DHEA boosted the signature on that vacation.

Anyhow a few years later I tried the dhea cream and tried it with my girlfriend, and that is when I got weirded out. It totally altered her cycle. So that stuff can be powerful and I would not mess with it above 10-25mg (pill) and then only for short cycles. Or better yet put it in the doctor category.

As for the aerosol, pheromonal application... I haven't done much experimentation there.

I have a funny anecdote about hormones in general. A buddy of mine had a dad who was a chemist. He was studying hormones in the 60s and 70s for what i believe was animal research. A couple younger guys were not following lab protocols.

Apparently they were getting jacked up by some synthetic hormone just by the scent. This was making them even more careless working around them. He claimed that thru their fingertips alone (not gloves), they absorbed them. A short while thereafter they developed gyno. It sounded like this was not very curable at the time and it resulted in some pretty serious reprimands. He told the story when when my buddy was in chemistry class to underscore how serious small exposures can be and because it was funny. "don't listen, develop breasts"

When you look up things on hormones like DES (which I believe has a structure close to Methoxyestratetraenone ), it does make you appreciate their power.
05-22-2016 8:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DHEAS dbot 40 13,654 11-11-2016 11:30 AM
Last Post: RoverRobb
  DHEAS ocd 2 1,210 06-29-2013 10:02 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Androstadienone + 7-Keto DHEA. Good or bad idea? wiserd 3 1,607 05-31-2013 8:11 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi