Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Desperate Newbie: Cohesion or Connections for re-establishing trust?
Francis Bellincioni
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Desperate Newbie: Cohesion or Connections for re-establishing trust?
09-25-2013 3:50 AM

Dear all,

I'm a newbie and in a difficult situation. I'll be as brief as possible:

The Girl
30 year old arty/geeky/alternative type (unemployed artist, upper middle class family background) with hot teen model body (5'10'', 128lb). Looks and behaves like MUCH younger, never wears make-up, wears jeans, t-shirts and Chuck Taylors. Very sensitive and intuitive, prone to mood swings. Very child-like aura, but occasionally a dark party-animal side manifests. MBTI type: probably INFJ.

The situation:
Met her a couple of months ago while I was in another relationship. Many common interests, instant comfort, similar tastes, deep conversations, a very 'soul-mate'-like quality in our communication. I occasionally teased her, playing strict daddy on her and she would jump around giggling like a little girl. She has told me I would make a perfect father...Fell in love with her madly.

My previous relationship ended, went out with her wearing a huge dose of a cheap androstenone mone. STUPID MISTAKE. While I did not make a move, she later reported to a common friend that 'I was all over her, she felt pressured etc.' I am also told that she has now lost all trust; she thinks that everything was just an elaborate seduction routine on my part in order to bed her. I am now trying through common friends to prove that this was not the case.

Question: I'll probably meet her again soon. I desperately need some mone help, but this time it is crucial to be the right one. What would you reccommend for re-establishing trust, feelings of safety and honesty?
(Sexiness is not a priority, better to keep her as a friend than lose her completely.)
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 4:27 AM by Francis Bellincioni.)
09-25-2013 3:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

RE: Desperate Newbie: Cohesion or Connections for re-establishing trust?
09-25-2013 6:39 AM

Sounds pretty bad man... I think this is a problem pheromones alone wont help you with. You can however give her some time and space, and probably try something like XiSt or something light and flirty like Nude. I think how this plays out will depend on how you are around her next time. Try to be in the company of mutual friends and let her see you having a good time and being lightly flirty/unserious to her as well.
09-25-2013 6:39 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

09-25-2013 8:11 AM

I will suggest na + cohesion + xs111 and just be cool and relaxed just go with the flow of things, I'm sure she will feel different after exposure this blend has attraction and also a lot of comfort, you said she has lost all trust in you so the first thing is to make her feel comfortable around you again which will do just that, cheers
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 8:14 AM by ryusei.)
09-25-2013 8:11 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-25-2013 12:02 PM

Well shoot Francis, almost sounds like that ship has sailed.

I'm curious, as are others: what is this cheap androstenone mone that you speak of? Another victim of slick marketing, all sizzle, no steak? At least, moving forward you have found the source for unfettered product reviews.

I believe the question was Cohesion or Connections for reestablishing trust? Why not both? I've partaken of the CohesionXS, FXS scent, in alcohol spray format. When I first received it, I tested it out for a couple of weeks, all by itself (which should be the approach everyone takes when trying out a new blend). I can't speak to the trust factor of Cohesion, but comfort? In spades. Though the review threads for Connections are rather skimpish here, they all seem to point in the trust direction. A drawback, if you wanna call it that, is that users constantly report people becoming too forthcoming when exposed to this blend. If you wanna call that a drawback.

This girl is no stranger, AND she already has you in the do-not-trust box. So, you're starting out in the red. When you stated that she was prone to mood swings, that to me, signals the potential for Cohesion to smooth things over, at least in that department. I don't think anything bordering on an alpha mone is worth chancing at this point, since your cheap androstenone appeard to inflict some serious bodily damage. I'm thinking maybe regular Nude or Wolf, with 1 spray each of Cohesion/Connections.

I'm gonna advocate that you go for the spray versions of Cohesion/Connections, because time is NOT on your side. Slow and steady exposure might not be what she's going to all you. You're on a very short leash with her at the moment. That's the dilemna you find youself in.

So...

1 spray ConnectionsXS and 1 spray CohesionXS + (optional) 2 drops Nude or 3-4 drops Wolf.

Caveat: If you opt for this "trust formula," I'd recommend you get them all in a congruent scent profile. Which means getting the XS products in FXS (ie Issey Miyake) scent and either the Nude or Wolf in AV (ie Aqua di Gio) scent. These scents blend together rather well.

Good luck, but remember, mones aren't a cure all; sounds like you have a lot of work to do here. Sounds like you're up for it.
09-25-2013 12:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Schoolboy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-26-2013 12:48 PM

Please backs away from "Connections", if she is upset or feel distrust, just accomplish everything she says what she thinks, including a "do not want to hear from you anymore."
09-26-2013 12:48 PM
Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-30-2013 2:52 PM

Keep it simple. Cohesion all the way. Stay cool but fun. Nada mas.

Good luck.
09-30-2013 2:52 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

09-30-2013 3:13 PM

(09-26-2013 12:48 PM)Schoolboy Wrote:  Please backs away from "Connections", if she is upset or feel distrust, just accomplish everything she says what she thinks, including a "do not want to hear from you anymore."

Schoolboy is right, this exact same situation happened to me when I first started using mones, I used way too much mx301 with a close girlfriend of mine and she was totally disgusted with me. The next time I saw her I was wearing lots of IH and all hell broke loose, she told me exactly what she thought of me, it was not a nice experience at all.
09-30-2013 3:13 PM
Francis Bellincioni
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-01-2013 3:20 AM

I'm beginning to understand how this works. It would be pointless to encourage her to speak her mind on a negative emotional background. When I see her again there's going to be tension and nervousness in the air, and I should focus on getting rid of that.

Lesson learned: mones do not produce emotional states, they only work on features of pre-existing emotional states.

Now, in my case, it all depends on whether some of the original comfort and connection still survives in in the girl's heart and on whether she happens to be in a good mood the time I see her.

So, I guess, the recipe includes being cool and laid back, and Cohesion XS.
10-01-2013 3:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cohesion + Bliss +/- Connections? Outcome 1 1,741 03-29-2013 1:54 PM
Last Post: KIMBA