Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Depression from your own Androstadienone signature?
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Depression from your own Androstadienone signature?
10-28-2013 4:13 AM

Hey guys

This might sound a little strange, but last night I was absolutely exhausted. I had been cleaning most of the day, and by night I was so tired that I went to sleep without even showering. I was just lying down for a quick rest before that, but ended up sleeping for a few hours. My arm was underneath the pillow and I was exposed to my own armpit smell the whole time...

Well, I experienced some very vivid dreams, ones that turned negative at some point. I still recall some of them. And today has been a pretty gloomy day... I have this weird sensation that something is wrong and don't feel my confident self. All the typical signs of an Androstadienone depression. I don't feel like socializing and feel absolutely wratched.

> I started writing this post earlier and had to go out for a doctors appointment so I showered beforehand. I feel mostly normal now.

I believe it was Androstadienone that I was smelling. I can now smell my first mone - it is similar to the odor from my bottle of True Love and LAL Androstadienone .

There have been a lot of girls become clingy to me over the years. Maybe I have a naturally high output of this stuff. I also notice tons of hits when I head out in the mornings with no shower... I will be keeping tabs on this experience and see if I can replicate it.

Anyone experience something similar?
10-28-2013 4:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

RE: Depression from your own Androstadienone signature?
10-28-2013 8:58 AM

I wish I could smell mones but I don't think I can Sad

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-28-2013 8:58 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

10-28-2013 11:54 AM

I've been using mones seriously since the start of this year... thats the only one I can somewhat distinguish Big Grin So don't feel bad. I can't even comprehend how some people can start picking notes out of a cologne, I guess its an acquired skill.
10-28-2013 11:54 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-28-2013 2:06 PM

Androstadienone depression is very very real for some people. I have felt the mighty hand of Androstadienone depression especially after wearing AM or even Cohesion. Sometimes the depression keeps me in bed the entire next day.

We all know by now that many of us are susceptible to Androstadienone depression..aside from obviously avoiding products which contain high doses of Androstadienone what is the best way to alleviate this problem once symptoms persist?

Do most of you guys just ride out the storm? Any quick fixes? Any anti Androstadienone strategies?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 2:06 PM by dsouza.)
10-28-2013 2:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2013 5:00 AM

After getting hardcore into mones over the last year, I'm 100% certain that my best friend is totally depressed by his own output.

What he does is basically change his shirt 2 to 4x and day and showers 1 to 3x. If he got sweaty he'd get in a bitchy mood. Shower, new shirt and he'd be a new man.

The next time I see him, not sure when exactly, I want to get him to test some Androstadienone and ask him how he feels.
10-29-2013 5:00 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

10-29-2013 2:16 PM

(10-28-2013 2:06 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Do most of you guys just ride out the storm? Any quick fixes? Any anti Androstadienone strategies?

Tons.

1. Other mones blunt the negative effects of androstadienone to some extent. DHEAS, pregnenolone, some of the alpha mones. 7Keto DHEA might as well, but that likely reduces the effect of androstadienone.

2. Really vigorous exercise helps clean the slate for me. To some extent, anyways.

3. Coffee Helps a bit. So do 11B Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors. They prevent the conversion of cortisone to cortisol.

[Image: Example.jpg]
10-29-2013 2:16 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2013 9:44 AM

I haven't really had much depression from my own Androstadienone , BUT I also feel that I have high natural levels of it. Women always become very clingy to me, feel calm and relaxed in my presence....etc. Women have always told me they sleep the best with me too. I also notice that using even small levels of Androstadienone have a very strong affect on me, and hence I don't use it much at all.

I felt the depression of Androstadienone when I first started using Glace, but after a few weeks I returned back to normal. Now I built up some tolerances, so I'm much better.

By using pheromones, I've learned the importance of hormonal balance, and diet. Something has thrown off your balance, and you need to straighten it out.

Have you tried hitting the gym? It usually does alot, like increase testosterone and release endorphins as well. I've found that my mild depression is a drop in my T levels slightly. A day or 2 at the gym or some supplements like DAA, or a diet with T boosting stuff helps.
10-31-2013 9:44 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

10-31-2013 10:56 AM

(10-31-2013 9:44 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I felt the depression of Androstadienone when I first started using Glace, but after a few weeks I returned back to normal. Now I built up some tolerances, so I'm much better.

You know that they don't list androstadienone as an ingredient in Glace, right?

[Image: Example.jpg]
10-31-2013 10:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2013 11:06 AM

(10-31-2013 10:56 AM)wiserd Wrote:  You know that they don't list androstadienone as an ingredient in Glace, right?

That's pretty interesting...it definitely had it awhile back, as it was even listed on their website. I wonder if they took it out, or just took it off the ingredients listed on their website.

It definitely had the Androstadienone when it first came out. There were a few times going over 3 sprays would give me the Androstadienone depression.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 11:06 AM by xtraspecial.)
10-31-2013 11:06 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

10-31-2013 1:45 PM

Since using Cohesion Oil from steve as my first dienone product, I only had the most severe, not really depression, but worse headache from mones the first day using it.

Had a pounding headache from morning all the way to the evening snooze. Woke up, felt pretty normal the next day. The next few days of testing, resulted in smaller and smaller headaches, to now, all it does is make me a tad bit more introverted and I can deal with it now.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 1:46 PM by XyzN.)
10-31-2013 1:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  androstadienone and depression johnnyB 47 13,130 10-17-2017 2:03 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones Boompanes 26 9,359 12-11-2014 7:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes