Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deeper/stronger reset??????????
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deeper/stronger reset??????????
11-27-2016 12:34 PM

(11-27-2016 12:29 PM)Syvient Wrote:  Yea, I plainly said that the only experience I have had with a Pheromone product was AV and Wolf. I do not believe they
are the best or end all be all. If you gonna jump on someone
for posting on your forum as fake then why have a public forum?

Hahahaha, "jumped on"

How's your WiFi reception under your bridge?

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
11-27-2016 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2016 9:26 AM

what's up all!

so I decided to move out! Wife and I are going to work out the schedule for the kids and I'll be out by the weekend. I know I'll be with my kids every day, as I drop off/pick up them from daycare and that's fine with me.

Thanks all for your comments/suggestions.
11-28-2016 9:26 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2016 12:54 PM

(11-28-2016 9:26 AM)DavidWebb Wrote:  what's up all!

so I decided to move out! Wife and I are going to work out the schedule for the kids and I'll be out by the weekend. I know I'll be with my kids every day, as I drop off/pick up them from daycare and that's fine with me.

Thanks all for your comments/suggestions.

Reading your post was tough, I mean it seems that you're a good dude but your wife just shut you out. I mean you never cheated and for whatever reason she decides to pull back.

You guys really do need couples therapy and mones WON'T help. The only thing I can think of is 2 things:
A) You're verbally abusive towards her and just don't realize it and she just drifted away from you emotionally.
B) She suffered from some sort of trauma when she was young. Divorced parents, her parents were abusive, an old boyfriend fucked with her so bad she never recovered.

Not sure what to tell you, your primary job is your kids. Secondary, see if she's willing to go through couples therapy and dive into what her deal is.

The Dude abides...
11-28-2016 12:54 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2016 1:15 PM

(11-28-2016 12:54 PM)andromun Wrote:  Reading your post was tough, I mean it seems that you're a good dude but your wife just shut you out. I mean you never cheated and for whatever reason she decides to pull back.

You guys really do need couples therapy and mones WON'T help. The only thing I can think of is 2 things:
A) You're verbally abusive towards her and just don't realize it and she just drifted away from you emotionally.
B) She suffered from some sort of trauma when she was young. Divorced parents, her parents were abusive, an old boyfriend fucked with her so bad she never recovered.

Not sure what to tell you, your primary job is your kids. Secondary, see if she's willing to go through couples therapy and dive into what her deal is.

thanks brother.

Def not verbal abuse, it's some other behaviors that I had that caused certain feelings. We never worked on resolving how she felt about them so they only became stronger. This lead to not trusting me and that's where we are now. She loves me and cares for me, but at the moment it is not enough for her to work on the relationship. Thankfully we haven't divorced yet. (looking at the positive, not being naive)

The kids are def my primary job. For now I'll worry about and becoming a better man. Maybe she will come around, maybe she won't. I haven't given up completely on the marriage/relationship, but at the moment I have to be more concerned with the kids and myself.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 1:17 PM by DavidWebb.)
11-28-2016 1:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

11-28-2016 2:15 PM

That's rough dude
Hopefully your absence makes her heart grow fonder
I hope for the best for you and your family

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 2:15 PM by Dblr619.)
11-28-2016 2:15 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2016 2:45 PM

(11-28-2016 2:15 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  That's rough dude
Hopefully your absence makes her heart grow fonder
I hope for the best for you and your family

Thank you for the kind words.
It is rough, but it is the best decision and I'm up for the challenge. Hopefully she will come around.
11-28-2016 2:45 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2016 3:27 PM

It must have been a hard decision but it's the only way if you want to save either your marriage or your dignity.

I understand that you don't want to go into too much detail regarding the "reasons" why she lost her trust in you, but perhaps some more info might help. Many of us on this board have been to hell and back and might be able to offer some specific advice.

Other than that, get yourself some alpha products, some subs (there's some free download links somewhere on this forum), and start to build yourself back up. Once she sees a new, confident you, and you are not there for her day and night, it might rebuild her attraction towards you. Attraction is 100X more powerful than any counselling. You can't reason with a woman so that she becomes attracted to you, but you can ignite it by pushing the right buttons in the right sequence. And without attraction the best which you can hope for is a marriage of convenience.

But if she is emotionally involved with someone else, even this probably wouldn't help, though if this were the case there would be nothing worth fixing anyway.

Take care.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-28-2016 3:27 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2016 11:20 AM

(11-28-2016 3:27 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  It must have been a hard decision but it's the only way if you want to save either your marriage or your dignity.

I understand that you don't want to go into too much detail regarding the "reasons" why she lost her trust in you, but perhaps some more info might help. Many of us on this board have been to hell and back and might be able to offer some specific advice.

Other than that, get yourself some alpha products, some subs (there's some free download links somewhere on this forum), and start to build yourself back up. Once she sees a new, confident you, and you are not there for her day and night, it might rebuild her attraction towards you. Attraction is 100X more powerful than any counselling. You can't reason with a woman so that she becomes attracted to you, but you can ignite it by pushing the right buttons in the right sequence. And without attraction the best which you can hope for is a marriage of convenience.

But if she is emotionally involved with someone else, even this probably wouldn't help, though if this were the case there would be nothing worth fixing anyway.

Take care.

Thanks for the response. You're correct, it was difficult but it was the right decision and that makes it easier to take. As you mentioned, it allows me to save my dignity and an opportunity to save my marriage. It also gives me the opportunity to concentrate on myself, at least in the immediate future, and work on bettering myself. Which I think is the more important reason to do this. My wife noticing the changes and becoming attracted is a byproduct (at least for now).

As for the details I don't want to get into; my wife assumes I've emotionally cheated on her. During our 6-7 yr relationship, I've received texts from female friends that aren't "kosher" (thankfully, I've never received any pics of any sort) and have been on the phone with other female friends. These instances have occurred less than 4-6 times and every time there has been a valid reason for the receipt of such text (not meant for me or client asking to "link up" since they had a free day) or being on the call. However, since it has happened more than once, my credibility has diminished to the point where she doesn't believe me. Additionally, I used to to keep my phone on me at all times (old habit, haven't that I have changed in the past 4 months) and never left it lying around. I understand where she is coming from, but it isn't the best position to be in for me (duh). She has trust issues, obviously, but as a couple we never really fully addressed them. As mentioned in prior posts, our day to day interactions go very smoothly and this lead to "sweeping things under the rug". These trust issues most likely have evolved (evidently) and possibly have created other problems (self esteem, etc.)

To answer the inquiry about the possibility of her involvement with another person, I know 100% that she isn't. I had a talk with my wife the other night, after she had taken an Ambien and she spilled all the beans. (Ambien = better than IH or any other mone!!! lmao)

On to questions on mones. Since I am in the midst of working on myself, for me first and the good of my kids. I know a few alpha mones have been suggested. My question is then, do I want work with an alpha mone that is more congruent to my personality or one that is slightly off (ie more "alpha")?I was thinking of trying Ascend, NO COPS.

I'll look into subs as well, that sounds very interesting.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2016 3:10 PM by DavidWebb.)
11-30-2016 11:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-01-2016 5:49 PM

David, if what you are saying about the background of this problem is fully accurate, then there is an underlying root cause which is provoking her over the top reaction to normal events . It could be that she experienced some serious issues before she was with you, or more likely, she is no longer attracted to you is possibly attracted to someone else, and is seeking ways to project her own guilt. Don't rely on any pill or mone to get her to open up 100%. Women don't even know what they want, how the hell are they going to tell someone else?

Regarding mone products, in my experience, don't underestimate or misunderstand Cops. They work below the radar and can be your best friend. I use them every day, with my GF and my FFWBs, although none of them expect to be my "exclusive", none have demonstrated jealousy. In my own case, 1 or 2 drops spread over my tackle works great, slow, steady diffusion and no stink where it shouldn't be. Women stick to you like glue and sex is ramped up, mutually.

It combos well with just about anything. BW is slightly more vibrant, Ascend slightly warmer with a sexual flavour. BW + Cops + GOA is my favourite current everyday combo (BW on the neck, GOA on the back of my hands, Desire Me on my balls).

I hope this helps.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-01-2016 5:49 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2016 10:55 AM

(12-01-2016 5:49 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  David, if what you are saying about the background of this problem is fully accurate, then there is an underlying root cause which is provoking her over the top reaction to normal events . It could be that she experienced some serious issues before she was with you, or more likely, she is no longer attracted to you is possibly attracted to someone else, and is seeking ways to project her own guilt. Don't rely on any pill or mone to get her to open up 100%. Women don't even know what they want, how the hell are they going to tell someone else?

Regarding mone products, in my experience, don't underestimate or misunderstand Cops. They work below the radar and can be your best friend. I use them every day, with my GF and my FFWBs, although none of them expect to be my "exclusive", none have demonstrated jealousy. In my own case, 1 or 2 drops spread over my tackle works great, slow, steady diffusion and no stink where it shouldn't be. Women stick to you like glue and sex is ramped up, mutually.

It combos well with just about anything. BW is slightly more vibrant, Ascend slightly warmer with a sexual flavour. BW + Cops + GOA is my favourite current everyday combo (BW on the neck, GOA on the back of my hands, Desire Me on my balls).

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the response.

I know for a fact that she has experienced a traumatic event in the past, one of her family members was murdered due to similar circumstances.

I'll look further into BW. If anything, I'll wear it for a month or so in order to establish that vibe and slowly move over to ascend or just stay with BW if it has the desired effect. This will def help me establish my new vibe. Since I will continue to see my wife at least every other day (pickup or drop off kids), even if it's for 30 min, I want her to feel and notice a difference. My intention is to eventually(a few months down the road) attempt to ignite/rebuild the attraction and romance with my wife. I may be moving out and acting like I don't GAF, but I'd prefer things work out with my wife. If God forbid things don't work out, I know I'll be fine.

Thanks all for their insight and support. This community has been real supportive.
12-02-2016 10:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something stronger than Bad Wolf? Lucent 37 2,887 07-10-2018 1:04 PM
Last Post: MMM
Smile Best way to reset your pheromone signature? argonaut 9 3,401 04-10-2014 4:54 AM
Last Post: polarvoid