Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deeper/stronger reset??????????
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deeper/stronger reset??????????
11-25-2016 12:25 PM

Change your strategy. Maybe wear Bliss, so she feels happy to be in your presence.
Maybe a drastic change to your signature is what you desire. It is difficult to change a perception after knowing a person for that long. So, I would say don't go skimpy on the dosage of whatever you choose.
Perhaps AM for more sexuality, or L2K.
What have u got to lose?
Good luck.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

Cheers!Mrgreen

[Image: post-52490-but-thats-me-and-I-could-be-wr-DXR3.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
Login or register to remove all advertising

DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2016 12:28 PM

(11-25-2016 10:47 AM)Spars Wrote:  As I see, (which isn't the best angle) that's all on you. If she's decided not to be open to you, smelling pheromones is not going to make her brain tell her conscious mind to be open to you. There's too much history and pain there for her to forget all she "knows" because of what chemical signals you'd send her.

DEFINITELY get that book. I really think it will have a lot for you and your particular situation. Helped me "decode" some things too, but I wasn't facing the hard times that you are.

I understand what you're saying. I'll move the book to the top of my reading list. Times are hard, but they could def be worse. Thanks
(11-25-2016 11:01 AM)Androcles Wrote:  We see this exact same scenario every couple of months. Nothing new. Same fodder. All this does is generate forum activity about Xist. It's quite obvious.

Of course you got yourself together DavidWebb, it can eliminate self-improvement and put the focus back on Xist sales. Xist to fix all relationships. Great promotional feature for today. Xist...Xist. Let's talk about Xist.

Next, lets talk about Xist combos. That way we can buy Xist for the holidays AND something else. Ho,Ho, Ho.

There isn't a thread that posts Xist fixed their relationship or marraige. Only threads like this that ask a question to generate another Xist discussion.

If you're not a promo troll, I'm saying all this to let you know there are better options than mones you should consider for help.

Emotional detachment is a bigger issue than any mone can help with and certainly asking anonymous people to get involved in a way under the conditions that you will only accept is just silly.

Thanks for your input. Will keep that in mind.
(11-25-2016 12:25 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Cheers!Mrgreen

[Image: post-52490-but-thats-me-and-I-could-be-wr-DXR3.gif]

Lmfao
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 12:30 PM by DavidWebb.)
11-25-2016 12:28 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2016 12:32 PM

(11-25-2016 12:25 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Change your strategy. Maybe wear Bliss, so she feels happy to be in your presence.
Maybe a drastic change to your signature is what you desire. It is difficult to change a perception after knowing a person for that long. So, I would say don't go skimpy on the dosage of whatever you choose.
Perhaps AM for more sexuality, or L2K.
What have u got to lose?
Good luck.

That's a plausible strategy. I would still want to keep a congruent pheromone signature so I would go too alpha.
11-25-2016 12:32 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

11-25-2016 3:17 PM

If you haven't given her any reason to suspect you but she is having trust issues and she's cut you off, physically and emotionally, then I would STRONGLY suspect cheating on HER part.

She is throwing some VERY serious red flags dude!

I suggest dread game.
Ghost her.
Give her a big taste, in every way, of life without you in it.

DO NOT TRY TO PLEASE HER OR CAPITULATE IN ANY WAY!!!
It will only make things worse and end your relationship.

He may seem abrasive but TheLaw is dead on.....

Alpha and cops as far as mones go.

I wish you success and nothing but the best for your family.

Sad as it is, the one who cares least in a relationship wins.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 3:22 PM by Dblr619.)
11-25-2016 3:17 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2016 3:48 PM

(11-25-2016 3:17 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  If you haven't given her any reason to suspect you but she is having trust issues and she's cut you off, physically and emotionally, then I would STRONGLY suspect cheating on HER part.

She is throwing some VERY serious red flags dude!

I suggest dread game.
Ghost her.
Give her a big taste, in every way, of life without you in it.

DO NOT TRY TO PLEASE HER OR CAPITULATE IN ANY WAY!!!
It will only make things worse and end your relationship.

He may seem abrasive but TheLaw is dead on.....

Alpha and cops as far as mones go.

I wish you success and nothing but the best for your family.

Sad as it is, the one who cares least in a relationship wins.

Thanks for the response. There is more to the trust issue that I didn't go into detail with. I'm not delusional, but she has her reasons to have certain trust issues. Our relationship is one that let something snowball, we're both at fault. It snowballed because so many other things work so perfectly between us.

But yes, TheLaw had some good insight. Alpha and cops are the way to go. RussianWolf also mentioned going the dramatic phero signature route. I'm considering doing that, in conjunction to other things.
11-25-2016 3:48 PM

IAmGoddess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2016 5:15 PM

My 2 cents here, just reading your original post and some of your follow ups to other comments, it seems evident to me that you're withholding a possibly crucial factor of cause with her distrust. You first played it off like she was irrationally distrustful of you, then later you admit you might not have disclosed the full facts about that. Then you seem to agree with another poster about possibly feeling passive to control by her emotions (pussywhipped make you a victim here). Then, you mention how you're both at fault.

Really?

I don't know the truth either way, but this sounds like you're denying personal responsibility for something, allowing her to be painted out as irrational and emotionally manipulative, all the while intending to try to manipulate the current state of affairs with her through use of pheromones (wishful thinking).

Now, I understand it can be difficult to own up to our own shit. Apologies are seen as weak, and people like to selfishly milk what they perceive as debts. But if you never do this, you are always in opposition to a healthy loving relationship. So, without framing her side in any light, can you just focus and take responsibility for YOU? A poster suggested a book. I think that's a viable suggestion.

I disagree with the poster who suggested you ghost her. "Ghosting" is a passive display of neediness when it's done intentionally to elicit a response from another person. It's manipulation and control. People who are dominantly secure in themselves don't do stuff like this. They have no need to fake it. They are more positive action, less negative reaction, understand?

And this: "Sad as it is, the one who cares least in a relationship wins." mimics the real truth that people who are secure and happy no matter the circumstances of their relationships are the most attractive and desirable. These people don't feel the need to control outcomes so they happen to be more carefree, open, and loving.

My suggestion is, own up to your own fault in this. Don't expect that a magical spray is going to zombify her back into loving you. And you could possibly consider a trust enhancing blend to ease you both into making the real effort to mend your relationship... which means real communication and real applicable long term solutions. This requires that you actually try. See if you're willing to do that.
11-25-2016 5:15 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2016 5:16 PM

I think Dblr619 is on to something...and so is theLaw too
11-25-2016 5:16 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2016 6:26 PM

One of the most effective ways of rekindling a partners interest in you is making yourself valuable on the marketplace. You'll have to do this discretely. The idea is to let her know that because you have other options, she isn't dictating your happiness any more. Get a new look, go out more often, wear cops and an alpha product day and night. If she asks anything, be evasive. Look and act confident and happy.

There is a high probability that the monotonous day to day life has either led her to another man, or she has decided to seek someone else and is interested someone. Denial won't make this go away. No woman abandons a good relationship if she hasn't got something better to fall into. If she subconsciously feels that you are in demand, she will desire you more. Xist won't help you. Triggering her jealousy might.

Personally I would tell her to f**k off and then sleep with two of her closest friends. But if you insist upon dragging this out, Cops +Ascend, Cops + BW, or SOB. Just don't act like a wuss with these or you'll creep her out.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-25-2016 6:26 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2016 8:32 PM

(11-25-2016 5:15 PM)IAmGoddess Wrote:  My 2 cents here, just reading your original post and some of your follow ups to other comments, it seems evident to me that you're withholding a possibly crucial factor of cause with her distrust. You first played it off like she was irrationally distrustful of you, then later you admit you might not have disclosed the full facts about that. Then you seem to agree with another poster about possibly feeling passive to control by her emotions (pussywhipped make you a victim here). Then, you mention how you're both at fault.

Really?

I don't know the truth either way, but this sounds like you're denying personal responsibility for something, allowing her to be painted out as irrational and emotionally manipulative, all the while intending to try to manipulate the current state of affairs with her through use of pheromones (wishful thinking).

Now, I understand it can be difficult to own up to our own shit. Apologies are seen as weak, and people like to selfishly milk what they perceive as debts. But if you never do this, you are always in opposition to a healthy loving relationship. So, without framing her side in any light, can you just focus and take responsibility for YOU? A poster suggested a book. I think that's a viable suggestion.

I disagree with the poster who suggested you ghost her. "Ghosting" is a passive display of neediness when it's done intentionally to elicit a response from another person. It's manipulation and control. People who are dominantly secure in themselves don't do stuff like this. They have no need to fake it. They are more positive action, less negative reaction, understand?

And this: "Sad as it is, the one who cares least in a relationship wins." mimics the real truth that people who are secure and happy no matter the circumstances of their relationships are the most attractive and desirable. These people don't feel the need to control outcomes so they happen to be more carefree, open, and loving.

My suggestion is, own up to your own fault in this. Don't expect that a magical spray is going to zombify her back into loving you. And you could possibly consider a trust enhancing blend to ease you both into making the real effort to mend your relationship... which means real communication and real applicable long term solutions. This requires that you actually try. See if you're willing to do that.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate what you had to say.

That's def not the picture I intended on painting. I know I haven't given all the details, because it would be a bit drawn and I really don't feel comfortable sharing every detail. The truth is that there have been trust issues between my wife and I, she is the one that is feeling more hurt about what is going on and has decided that it has been enough for her to step away. I'm not stating that she has been irrational or emotionally manipulative, because she does have her own valid reasons to feel a certain way. However, I'm also stating that I believe that we both are at fault and that due to both of us we have reached this point. I admit that I've made my mistakes and had a part to play in this (more than she does), but it def wasn't to the point of committing adultery. However, she is the one that made the decision to "end things", so to a great degree I feel that I have more of a responsibility to make things better. ("End things" because we are still living together till around the summer and with every other aspect of our relationship we have a good dynamic)

Moving forward, I am and have been owning up to my mistakes and look to rebuild the relationship. I've actually apologized and have been reading self help books on the topic, as well as others to better myself as a person. I don't believe mones will magically "fix" things, but I was looking to see if there was a way for them to be used as a "tool" to assist in the process. I don't see them as a solution to my issue. I agree with you completely that it will take "real communication and real applicable long term solutions" in order to move this forward. I have a few months to work on this and don't expect things to change over night, so I'm not sitting on my ass and hoping/wishing/praying it will fix itself. I'm actually doing whatever it takes to make this work.

Your suggestion of a trust enhancing blend would actually be a valid option and one that I would consider.[/color]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 8:38 PM by DavidWebb.)
11-25-2016 8:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something stronger than Bad Wolf? Lucent 37 2,896 07-10-2018 1:04 PM
Last Post: MMM
Smile Best way to reset your pheromone signature? argonaut 9 3,401 04-10-2014 4:54 AM
Last Post: polarvoid