Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deeper/stronger reset??????????
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

Deeper/stronger reset??????????
11-25-2016 7:11 AM

DOES IT EXIST???????

Don't know if this is in the correct section, but I hope it is. I've been using Xist spray (waiting for oil to come in) and it seems to be ok, but it got me wondering if there is something to combo with it to create a stronger/deeper reset. Maybe P96 or A-Thdoc? I've searched and haven't seen anything as of yet. Hopefully the more experienced members have some insight. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 7:33 AM by DavidWebb.)
11-25-2016 7:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
728 thanks in 267 posts

RE: Deeper/stronger reset??????????
11-25-2016 7:48 AM

Winning the lottery helps me. Great combo with Venom. All of a sudden everyone looks at me differently.

How about improving yourself? It's much easier and more reliable.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
11-25-2016 7:48 AM
Thanks given by Spars
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
1333 thanks in 608 posts

11-25-2016 8:30 AM

You stated in another post that you have already used Xist for 2 weeks with no response.......with daily wear this is more than enough time for it to work.

Maybe the mones aren't the problem.........Dash1

+1 for self improvement

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-25-2016 8:30 AM
Thanks given by Dblr619
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-25-2016 9:20 AM

Thanks guys.

Fortunately or unfortunately(since it's not the obvious problem), this isn't an "improve yourself" type of situation. I have a career in education, well groomed, I'm a personal trainer and keep in shape I'm 5'8 180lbs, sub 4.6 40yd, 405lb squat/set 10rep, etc, you get the idea. I'm a great father(wife says it all the time), great provider, do thugs around the house (everything but cooking) and I'm agreat friend to my wife . However my wife has had trust issues with me (I haven't cheated and I won't) in the past and things are going downhill. So, right now she has "cut me off" emotionally because she doesn't want to work on things and plans on going separate ways come this summer. I'm not leaving before hand because we still get along very well, we work well together and I still have feelings for her(obviously). That's the story in a nutshell.
So I've started working on myself from a psychological/mental point of view, attempting to create trust and emotional connection with the wife and using mones to aid in the process.

Xist spray has worked very little, I'm waiting on the oil.
11-25-2016 9:20 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 897
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 321 posts

11-25-2016 9:29 AM

You'll get there quicker by reading a book called "For Men Only" than you will trying everything under the sun. You probably just missed the class on how women are wired when in a relationship. Before dumping more money on the fire that could throw off her emotional balance and make her more unstable (or you), id try reading this book and a few others FiRST.

It's been said time and time again that mones won't work on an SO or people you already are established with. Not my experience necessarily, but many of the veterans (longer than me) here have preached it.

"A problem is simply an outcome that is the wrong way up."
-"Introducing NLP" by:Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour.

"We never lose our demons. Only learn to live above them."
11-25-2016 9:29 AM
Thanks given by Androcles

DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-25-2016 9:39 AM

I will take a look at that book as well and add it to the list of books I have.

I interpreted their reviews a bit differently. I understood that they would take longer to work. I've know my so for about 6-7yrs, so I'm not expecting Xist (for example) to work in a few days. I'm using mones as a long term aide, just trying to get us into marriage counseling because I'm sure it would work once we're there. But it requires her to open up a bit
11-25-2016 9:39 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
1333 thanks in 608 posts

11-25-2016 9:44 AM

(11-25-2016 9:20 AM)DavidWebb Wrote:  Thanks guys.

Fortunately or unfortunately(since it's not the obvious problem), this isn't an "improve yourself" type of situation. I have a career in education, well groomed, I'm a personal trainer and keep in shape I'm 5'8 180lbs, sub 4.6 40yd, 405lb squat/set 10rep, etc, you get the idea. I'm a great father(wife says it all the time), great provider, do thugs around the house (everything but cooking) and I'm agreat friend to my wife . However my wife has had trust issues with me (I haven't cheated and I won't) in the past and things are going downhill. So, right now she has "cut me off" emotionally because she doesn't want to work on things and plans on going separate ways come this summer. I'm not leaving before hand because we still get along very well, we work well together and I still have feelings for her(obviously). That's the story in a nutshell.
So I've started working on myself from a psychological/mental point of view, attempting to create trust and emotional connection with the wife and using mones to aid in the process.

Xist spray has worked very little, I'm waiting on the oil.

Red Flags:

1-You actually think that you're looks play any significant role in this.......to the point that you even posted your exercise metrics........seriously?Dodgy

2-"I'm a great friend to my wife"..........she's your wife......not your friend. The fact that you don't understand this boundary is a problem.

3-If you have given her no explicit reason to have trust issues......then why would you accept her reaction as such?

I'm willing to bet that your day to day life is dictated by your wife's emotional state............it's called being p*ssy-whipped (nice word for coward). If you put healthy boundaries in place, and grow some self-esteem, a healthy relationship will follow (which might not be with her).

If she wants a divorce........then give it to her, but make sure she understands that there are consequences to her actions.

What happens when a husband puts his foot down after 20+ years of marriage, and completely changes his relationship...........over a Cinnabon.

http://beigephillip.com/2016/11/22/ep235-mr-cinnabons/

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-25-2016 9:44 AM
Thanks given by Spars, Androcles, Dblr619, LoveInSpain
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 897
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 321 posts

11-25-2016 9:47 AM

As I see, (which isn't the best angle) that's all on you. If she's decided not to be open to you, smelling pheromones is not going to make her brain tell her conscious mind to be open to you. There's too much history and pain there for her to forget all she "knows" because of what chemical signals you'd send her.

DEFINITELY get that book. I really think it will have a lot for you and your particular situation. Helped me "decode" some things too, but I wasn't facing the hard times that you are.

"A problem is simply an outcome that is the wrong way up."
-"Introducing NLP" by:Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour.

"We never lose our demons. Only learn to live above them."
11-25-2016 9:47 AM
Thanks given by Androcles
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
728 thanks in 267 posts

11-25-2016 10:01 AM

We see this exact same scenario every couple of months. Nothing new. Same fodder. All this does is generate forum activity about Xist. It's quite obvious.

Of course you got yourself together DavidWebb, it can eliminate self-improvement and put the focus back on Xist sales. Xist to fix all relationships. Great promotional feature for today. Xist...Xist. Let's talk about Xist.

Next, lets talk about Xist combos. That way we can buy Xist for the holidays AND something else. Ho,Ho, Ho.

There isn't a thread that posts Xist fixed their relationship or marraige. Only threads like this that ask a question to generate another Xist discussion.

If you're not a promo troll, I'm saying all this to let you know there are better options than mones you should consider for help.

Emotional detachment is a bigger issue than any mone can help with and certainly asking anonymous people to get involved in a way under the conditions that you will only accept is just silly.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 10:46 AM by Androcles.)
11-25-2016 10:01 AM
Thanks given by Spars, Dblr619

DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-25-2016 11:18 AM

Law, you come off as an asshole, but you have some good points. Thanks brother.

(11-25-2016 9:44 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Red Flags:

1-You actually think that you're looks play any significant role in this.......to the point that you even posted your exercise metrics........seriously?Dodgy

I don't believe looks play a significant role, but I know it is always brought up. Metrics are there for proof, nothing more.

2-"I'm a great friend to my wife"..........she's your wife......not your friend. The fact that you don't understand this boundary is a problem.

She isn't my friend, but we get along very well. I'm pointing out that I'm not some asshole. Maybe I should've just said I'm not some asshole to my wife.

3-If you have given her no explicit reason to have trust issues......then why would you accept her reaction as such?

Good point. There is more to it than I might have posted.

I'm willing to bet that your day to day life is dictated by your wife's emotional state............it's called being p*ssy-whipped (nice word for coward). If you put healthy boundaries in place, and grow some self-esteem, a healthy relationship will follow (which might not be with her).

Now that you mention, as of late have been slightly dictated by her emotional state. Def not what I would want. Thanks for pointing it out.

If she wants a divorce........then give it to her, but make sure she understands that there are consequences to her actions.

She hasn't asked for a divorce yet. I'm trying to avoid it because we have 3 kids and all other aspects of our marriage/relationship are good.

What happens when a husband puts his foot down after 20+ years of marriage, and completely changes his relationship...........over a Cinnabon.

http://beigephillip.com/2016/11/22/ep235-mr-cinnabons/

Cheers!Mrgreen
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 11:22 AM by DavidWebb.)
11-25-2016 11:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Best way to reset your pheromone signature? argonaut 9 2,268 04-10-2014 3:54 AM
Last Post: polarvoid