Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Daytime Vs. Night time Pheromones
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Daytime Vs. Night time Pheromones
10-23-2013 11:19 AM

I'm still very new to mones so I'm trying to get a feel for everyday use.

I just ordered Evolve XS and it said it is mostly a night time use and for sexually charged situations such as clubbing. Would it be bad to wear Evolve during the day every day? I'm also wondering if I should stick to a social mone like Wolf during the day then spray a night mone on towards dinner. Would that be bad since some of the first mone would still be on my skin? Your opinions please. Thanks for your time!

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-23-2013 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Daytime Vs. Night time Pheromones
10-23-2013 11:57 AM

You could add social of some kind to Evolve to help make it more usable in daytime but a lot depends on your dose and your age.

I find one spray or one drop pretty reasonable in daytime but as time goes-on, Evolve seems to become harder-hitting. Probably as the steering mones fade.

You may well find that Steve will put a sample of some appropriate social in with your order - maybe give it a try alongside your evolve to see how it goes. Smile
10-23-2013 11:57 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2013 12:18 PM

(10-23-2013 11:57 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  You could add social of some kind to Evolve to help make it more usable in daytime but a lot depends on your dose and your age.

I find one spray or one drop pretty reasonable in daytime but as time goes-on, Evolve seems to become harder-hitting. Probably as the steering mones fade.

You may well find that Steve will put a sample of some appropriate social in with your order - maybe give it a try alongside your evolve to see how it goes. Smile

Thank you for your suggestions and info!
I am 19 in college. People seem to agree on 1 spray of Evolve so I'll stick to that. I have Glace so eventually I'll try adding that to one spray of Evolve. I sure hope I get a social sample from Steve haha.

24 years old

Journey into my mind
10-23-2013 12:18 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-23-2013 1:26 PM

Arsenic,

You can always take a shower with a good scrub to wash off your daytime mones then apply your night time mones.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-23-2013 1:26 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2013 2:07 PM

Don't pay too much attention on the daytime/nighttime use thing...it doesn't really make sense. A woman's organs don't discriminate based on time of day, they only want to get penetrated....Smile

Just try to understand your environment when using mones. Like you wouldn't use a high sexual mix going to church or an elementary school....etc.

Would you wear a high sexual mone to a daytime meeting with Latin and Black women.....fck yeah....
10-23-2013 2:07 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-23-2013 6:21 PM

Evolve is by far the safest high -none mix out there. I wouldn't worry about the environment too much. This mix is so stealthy, most women will think it was their idea in the first place. Just apply 1 drop, walk into any venue and the world is yours. Good luck.
10-23-2013 6:21 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2013 6:23 PM

(10-23-2013 1:26 PM)Phya Wrote:  You can always take a shower with a good scrub to wash off your daytime mones then apply your night time mones.

Thats true, i'll have to keep that in mind. Thank you!

(10-23-2013 2:07 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Just try to understand your environment when using mones. Like you wouldn't use a high sexual mix going to church or an elementary school....etc.

Right haha. I'm a full time college student so i'm basically around my room mates and horny girls all the time. I'm trying to achieve that delicate balance of attracting girls but also getting respect from guys to where they involve me in conversation more.

Thanks for your input!

24 years old

Journey into my mind
10-23-2013 6:23 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-23-2013 6:38 PM

(10-23-2013 6:23 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Right haha. I'm a full time college student so i'm basically around my room mates and horny girls all the time. I'm trying to achieve that delicate balance of attracting girls but also getting respect from guys to where they involve me in conversation more.

Thanks for your input!

Ahh, I miss those days. Smile

I would wear similar mixes during the daytime or nighttime, but I would change up the ratios and steering molecules.

For example (not necessarily my exact combos):

Daytime:
10mcg p79
15mcg p74
2 sprays of IO
2 sprays of IS

Nighttime:
(If I haven't taken a shower yet, I'll add on):
5-10mcg p79
10mcg p74
5-10mcg p83
1 spray IO
1 spray IH
2 sprays IS
1 drop A314

If I have taken a shower:
1 drop A314
3 sprays IS
1 IO
1 IH
15mcg p79
10mcg p74
10mcg p83

Aside from that, I would either be testing single molecules, new mixes on their own, or I would have a specific vibe/target in mind and would craft a combo for them.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 6:40 PM by Phya.)
10-23-2013 6:38 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

10-23-2013 6:59 PM

(10-23-2013 6:21 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Evolve is by far the safest high -none mix out there. I wouldn't worry about the environment too much. This mix is so stealthy, most women will think it was their idea in the first place. Just apply 1 drop, walk into any venue and the world is yours. Good luck.

Evolve is definitely a well buffered high none mix. I have worn it in the daytime but prefer it for night time. The spray hits hard and in prefer the oil. At 19 whatever you do don't od on evolve. You will become a walking Hardon to
Many girls.as buffered as it is it converts noticeably into a sexual blend. You'll see. It's a great closer and will make sex better.

My suggestion is use evolve at night.
Wolf during the day is fucking golden. Love that shit. Ready to re up myself.

Good luck and post results.
10-23-2013 6:59 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2013 12:03 PM

Thank you everyone for your input!

I ordered Evolve but Steve-O accidentally sent me Ascend. He kindly agreed to ship me Evolve for free Smile
Right now it seems like Ascend is a good day time mix and once Evolve comes I'll use that at night. They seem pretty well buffered as suggested, so I'm hoping that I can apply Evolve at night without showering off Ascend. I'll make updates Smile

24 years old

Journey into my mind
10-28-2013 12:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is anybody else having a ridiculously productive time with Pheromones? NuTrix 6 720 04-13-2018 9:42 AM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  Pheromones and reaction time. Lucent 6 602 10-13-2017 12:09 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Daytime testing grounds CanadianGuy45 12 4,077 07-15-2013 9:29 AM
Last Post: AManAPlan