Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dating Combo
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Dating Combo
09-01-2016 2:53 PM

(09-01-2016 2:46 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Great!

So now you know that it's even more futile to ask a question than to actually do your homework..........lesson learned.

Make a note that any future questions posted without doing your research will probably receive the same reaction. This will also serve as an example to the rest of the lazy members looking to be spoon-fed.

Also, you might want to take some time to actually proofread your posts if you wish to be understood......seeing as you were just trying to make things easier on everyone.......right?

Cheers!Mrgreen

Who do we need to talk so you can be a mod. That way you can delete the mindless chatter, dick riding, and ooooh this post make me wanna buy product _______. or such and such is going to make me broke by buying..... Again being lazy and shooting straight from the hip is entirely to different things. But I appreciate your feedback as well
09-01-2016 2:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1705 thanks in 671 posts

09-01-2016 2:57 PM

(09-01-2016 2:35 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  My questions are direct because people tend to high jack threads or get off topic. It's extremely frustration when you have to look through 7-8 pages just to see mindless chatter, dick riding, and off topic talk conversations, and that's with the search function. If you dont want to answer the question cool dont respond.

you just lost all credibility right here.

so sorry that we're wasting your time with mindless chatter and dick riding. you're totally welcome to find a better forum.

good luck to you .... and I don't really mean that ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-01-2016 2:57 PM
Thanks given by Spars
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

09-01-2016 3:09 PM

(09-01-2016 2:57 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  you just lost all credibility right here.

so sorry that we're wasting your time with mindless chatter and dick riding. you're totally welcome to find a better forum.

good luck to you .... and I don't really mean that ... lol

Spider-mone go Suicide2...

Again I do research a particular product. If I want to know if this product could enhance a situation I am going to ask questions. Again 10 plus pages of side bar conversation doesnt help. Since this site have options to like certain post or provide rep for certain post how about we start utilizing that feature versus clog up or troll on someone else thread or experience if you're not adding to the post with your own experience.

We understand a product might great, someone shared a memorable experience or night. Thats part of product review. However clogging up a thread with senseless comments doesnt help others who want to find the information. When a simple like, or rep would be sufficient
09-01-2016 3:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 44 posts

09-01-2016 3:26 PM

This forum is starting to become a circle of elitist jerks who seem to be making a subtle effort to keep pheromone knowledge arcane. Everyday I log in to see someone chastising someone else for something as trivial as asking a question, when one would expect some knowledge to be contributed or added. The guy asked a simple question and he gets a page full of passive aggressive censuring. This is how you know a community is falling apart or at least becoming very aloof. There is no knowledge to be gained from this behavior and I am sure the moderators can't skim every single thread and redirect every question so it's up to the community to help each other.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 3:27 PM by Lucent.)
09-01-2016 3:26 PM
Thanks given by Black Machismo
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1375 thanks in 619 posts

09-01-2016 3:34 PM

(09-01-2016 3:26 PM)Lucent Wrote:  This forum is starting to become a circle of elitist jerks who seem to be making a subtle effort to keep pheromone knowledge arcane. Everyday I log in to see someone chastising someone else for something as trivial as asking a question, when one would expect some knowledge to be contributed or added. The guy asked a simple question and he gets a page full of passive aggressive censuring. This is how you know a community is falling apart or at least becoming very aloof. There is no knowledge to be gained from this behavior and I am sure the moderators can't skim every single thread and redirect every question so it's up to the community to help each other.

Lucent is right!!!

Guys who want to ask trivial remedial questions need their own space.

Let's call it..........a Safe Space.Suicide2

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-01-2016 3:34 PM
Thanks given by Spars
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1705 thanks in 671 posts

09-01-2016 4:04 PM

(09-01-2016 3:26 PM)Lucent Wrote:  This forum is starting to become a circle of elitist jerks who seem to be making a subtle effort to keep pheromone knowledge arcane. Everyday I log in to see someone chastising someone else for something as trivial as asking a question, when one would expect some knowledge to be contributed or added. The guy asked a simple question and he gets a page full of passive aggressive censuring. This is how you know a community is falling apart or at least becoming very aloof. There is no knowledge to be gained from this behavior and I am sure the moderators can't skim every single thread and redirect every question so it's up to the community to help each other.

This AnthonyJFranks joined in 2010 and has 97 posts but you choose to attack the regular contributing members by calling them elitist jerks?? This guy pops in from time to time, hasn't contributed anything in 6 years and now we're supposed to bow down to his every question just because he has a date tonight and a bunch of new mones that he has no clue why he bought them in the first place?

you know a forum is falling apart when day in and day out all you get are non contributing members asking "simple questions". you are right about one thing, he did ask a simple question. and the answer is even more simple. so simple that he should have never asked the question in the first place.

and where is the knowledge to be gained by answering the same old questions over and over? knowledge is gained by researching and contributing.... which Mr. Anthony hasn't seemed to have done much in the last 6 years.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 4:06 PM by Spider-mone.)
09-01-2016 4:04 PM
Thanks given by Androcles - Banned, moe, Spars
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

09-01-2016 4:16 PM

(09-01-2016 4:04 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  This AnthonyJFranks joined in 2010 and has 97 posts but you choose to attack the regular contributing members by calling them elitist jerks?? This guy pops in from time to time, hasn't contributed anything in 6 years and now we're supposed to bow down to his every question just because he has a date tonight and a bunch of new mones that he has no clue why he bought them in the first place?

you know a forum is falling apart when day in and day out all you get are non contributing members asking "simple questions". you are right about one thing, he did ask a simple question. and the answer is even more simple. so simple that he should have never asked the question in the first place.

and where is the knowledge to be gained by answering the same old questions over and over? knowledge is gained by researching and contributing.... which Mr. Anthony hasn't seemed to have done much in the last 6 years.

Its funny that you said that because I looked at some of the things that you post and comment on and you ask more questions and do more ass grabing in threads than anyone. IDGAF about post count or longevity. Again if you dont want to answer the question fast forward and dont say nothing. My low post count should tell you that I do more research and reading than asking a shit load of question or having a lot of useless comments. Ive read countless of journals from some of the top contributing members of this board so miss me with the bullshit.
09-01-2016 4:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1375 thanks in 619 posts

09-01-2016 4:22 PM

(09-01-2016 4:16 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Its funny that you said that because I looked at some of the things that you post and comment on and you ask more questions and do more ass grabing in threads than anyone. IDGAF about post count or longevity. Again if you dont want to answer the question fast forward and dont say nothing. My low post count should tell you that I do more research and reading than asking a shit load of question or having a lot of useless comments. Ive read countless of journals from some of the top contributing members of this board so miss me with the bullshit.

I see what the problem is here.........you confused reading with understanding.

Now that you see there is a difference.......back to researching!HelpHelpHelp

Glad we could help you!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-01-2016 4:22 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1705 thanks in 671 posts

09-01-2016 4:28 PM

(09-01-2016 4:16 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  . My low post count should tell you that I do more research and reading than asking a shit load of question or having a lot of useless comments. Ive read countless of journals from some of the top contributing members of this board so miss me with the bullshit.

well thank you for taking the time to read 3 of my posts. your low post count also tells me you don't contribute.

I'm done feeding the animals ... lol

09-01-2016 4:28 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 1192
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 288 posts

09-01-2016 4:29 PM

(09-01-2016 4:16 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Its funny that you said that because I looked at some of the things that you post and comment on and you ask more questions and do more ass grabing in threads than anyone. IDGAF about post count or longevity. Again if you dont want to answer the question fast forward and dont say nothing. My low post count should tell you that I do more research and reading than asking a shit load of question or having a lot of useless comments. Ive read countless of journals from some of the top contributing members of this board so miss me with the bullshit.

Androcles is reminded of how important writing class 103 was. He thinks of how important it is to make a good decision.
09-01-2016 4:29 PM
Thanks given by theLaw, Spars

Share This Thread