Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

"Dark Side" of Oxytocin
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1941
Thanks received:
2128 thanks in 1261 posts

RE: "Dark Side" of Oxytocin
03-15-2016 8:38 PM

(03-15-2016 7:22 PM)CptLeon Wrote:  Is it proven that Imprint has oxytocin or just observed?

I'm not sure if this is public knowledge (and I apologize to thundr if it's not), but this was confirmed by him through PM some time ago.
03-15-2016 8:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 232
Thanks received:
782 thanks in 284 posts

03-15-2016 9:45 PM

(03-15-2016 8:38 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is public knowledge (and I apologize to thundr if it's not), but this was confirmed by him through PM some time ago.

Interesting...I wonder how the oxytocin is preserved in imprint. When I bought liquid trust, the company told me to keep it in the fridge to help it last, but I don't keep imprint in the fridge and it seems to be fine.

Would a carrier act as a preservative?
03-15-2016 9:45 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
688 thanks in 305 posts

03-16-2016 7:25 AM

(03-15-2016 4:18 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Oxytocin is used to induce labor, something to think about
My Love is a midwife so I always explain that and ask if I'm buying something for her. Manufacturers might want to consider this to be something that should be disclosed. There is no evidence that it's as a pheromone can induce labor (at least that I am aware of. It is given IV for induction or augmentation). We stopped all pheromone use when she was pregnant not because of perceived danger but simply because they grew too unpredictable with her hormones racing about in all directions.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-16-2016 7:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
1008 thanks in 519 posts

03-16-2016 8:49 AM

Dexter said that when he used 1 mcg of Oxytocin around his pregnant wife, she had premature labor contractions. They went away when he washed it off. He then calculated the dose used for inducing labor, and it's about 1 mcg. They use a titration of some nanograms per minute. And Oxytocin is not only used to induce birth, but also miscarriages or abortions. This molecule worries me a bit, because I know many women that have been traumatized long-term by miscarriages, and intentional abortions they're even more reluctant to talk about.

Sun bespectacled
03-16-2016 8:49 AM
Thanks given by GoergeFocky, Ekscentra, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 715
Thanks received:
568 thanks in 321 posts

03-16-2016 12:55 PM

I worked at a Animal Hospital, and the women employees were warned about those possible side effects. To be honest, we never let the women handle it. Its given with a needle, but it will absorb through the skin, just like epinephrine. Learned that one the hard way! Forgot to use gloves when administering, and a drop fell on my hand. Extreme rapid pulse within minutes. And Oxytocin is to be refrigerated.

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica, Nude Alpha (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg (sample Evolve)
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (sample L2K vers. l)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
03-16-2016 12:55 PM
Thanks given by moe, GoergeFocky, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Share This Thread