Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dance Lessons.
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dance Lessons.
06-09-2015 8:59 AM

Interesting topic, I've been learning the two step over the last year or so. Primarily just by hitting the early free lessons most clubs have then just winging it. I've used everything LIIK to Xist and Imprint and I think that a social or true blend work best...most of the time. My normal mix is BW and Xist but I'll mix it up. Occasionally AM and Xist and now have GOA and AT. Core is still my "go to" but for some reason not my daily mix....like I need something as an ace in the hole.

Like the OP I'm a natural alpha but not as easy going or naturally social...more focused and somewhat intense. I have samples of bliss and cohesion but normally use Glace as my pure social. Like the OP I can handle the escalation and sexual aspects naturally but a good blend or social really does help me.

One product that really works for me that gets very little press here is praetorian (sp?). I've always had great results if I wear it out dancing but I need to remember not to use BW or another alpha during the day unless I can shower. Doesn't seem to effect Core but somehow things feel different with Praetorian.

In my mind it all goes back to the statistics, if you feel good and confident and expose yourself to a target rich environment where you don't need to artificially break the ice then your natural personality and game can shine. As someone with a lot of cold call background I know how much the initial process of breaking the ice can throw someone of their stride.

If you find the blend that fits your natural pheromone signature and personality then dancing class or club) is a great way to break the ice. Lessons have the advantage that the introductions are automatic...

I'd say for me either my BW Xist combo or Glace in a lesson type setting and LIIK, Core or Praetorian in a club for me...
06-09-2015 8:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-09-2015 9:29 AM

(06-09-2015 8:59 AM)DWR Wrote:  One product that really works for me that gets very little press here is praetorian (sp?).
Do you have a link, couldnt find this one?

(06-09-2015 8:59 AM)DWR Wrote:  If you find the blend that fits your natural pheromone signature and personality then dancing class or club) is a great way to break the ice.

How does one find what works best with their natural pheromones? Trial and error? What are some of the markers...Just what works?? Or are there other signs?

Thanks!
06-09-2015 9:29 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-09-2015 10:13 AM

Pratorian is an apex product, not sure if it's currently available. I would recommend Core however if your not an experienced user of mones.

Speaking generically the social mones are the most powerful and valuable, especially to someone just starting. No matter what your objective is the simple truth is that the rubber meets the road with social interaction. Almost nothing here is specific to single molecules, just about everything is a blend of multiple pheromones. So truthfully everything has a bit of "Ragu" ("It's in there"). Just about every mix has some combination of social, sexual and status oriented mones in varying combinations.

Products like Core, Wolf, Glace, Xist and Bliss all get high marks from many different people. I'd recommend Core & Glace without hesitation to any friend who expressed interest. Based on goals and personality either Xist or Wolf would round out a versatile "starter set".

Mones only contribute a small part of the equation and many of the most powerful are the least user friendly....there is no "get laid", "get promoted" or "fall in love with me" juice available....yetSmile

Read the reviews, pick a social blend that works well for you and wear it 3-4 days a week for a month and be yourself.
06-09-2015 10:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dance floor game elliot 12 4,456 08-01-2014 11:31 AM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  May I dance for you, MMM? MMM 24 6,319 03-17-2014 6:59 PM
Last Post: MMM
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,645 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer