Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Damn my average gaming skills!
jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

Damn my average gaming skills!
05-27-2012 7:02 AM

Hey all

I got my New Pheromone Addictive form Lcroy about a week ago and decided to give it its first test run on a night out with the boys last night.
One of the guys is getting married in a fortnight so we were having a bar hopping night round town for his stag do and it is really hot in the UK right now so diffusion must have been good.
Prior to going out I did 1 good spray of Joop (red) to the throat and then a drop of New Pheromone Additive behind each ear smeared round the jawline.
Wasn't really seeing much from it at first and was starting to get a bit dissapointed and then about 5 bars in to the night I went to the gents in this really busy town bar and as I was coming back down the stairs and there was this smokin hot blonde girl stood in my path with her back to me I put my hand on her shoulders and asked her if I could pass and she shrieked "OOWW, sunburn!"

"Oh you've done it too have you?." I replied as it had been a really hot day and I had burnt myself around the shoulders a bit.
I then undid my shirt to show her my wounds from the fierce UK sun lol and she stated that she didnt think it was as bad as hers and it was starting to become like a scene out of Lethal Weapon wher Mel and Rene were comparing bullet wounds with each other.

"I've done my legs as well look at this" she the lifted her left leg to waiste height and pulled her dress right up to the knicker line to show me where the burn line stopped. trying not to let my eyes pop out of my head, I said " Yeah I think you have definitley won on that round." and started to walk away, I took about 3 steps and she then called after me saying "Have a good night won't you?", I looked back at her and said " I will now" grinning and that was the end of it.

I didnt escalate things because she had a guy stood with her who I suppose didnt have to be her BF and now today I am feeling quite annoyed that I didnt offer to put some Aloe Vera on her legs for her.
I seem to be doing that quite a lot these days, only getting in full gaming mode after the situation has diffused hence the title of this thread.

I would like some expert sypnosis on this event from any players out there whether you think the mones played a part here or if it was just random flirting as I think I may be missing some really good opportunities now and then.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012 7:12 AM by jontym.)
05-27-2012 7:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Damn my average gaming skills! - jontym - 05-27-2012 7:02 AM
RE: Damn my average gaming skills! - Dash - 05-28-2012, 11:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Average time of exposure? Aero-el 4 180 02-26-2014 8:41 AM
Last Post: Aero-el