Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customer service returns reviews
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Customer service returns reviews
02-10-2014 11:41 AM

I decided to give some new products a try. So, I chose several of the new products for a run. I made the decision that I would return the products that were not working well for me.

I think that one reason that pheromone products are not returned is because users do not want to go through the hassle. I've found that users would rather combine the product with something else to try and improve it rather than return the pheromone product.

Androtics--I returned a bottle of A314. I was not happy with the version that I recieved. I think that I got rev 31. I sent it back via Androtics Concierge. Mickalia contacted me by e-mail and issued me a debit card refund within a few days.

Hax--I ordered 2 bottles of M512. I ordered the first one then had delivery problems and ordered another one a day later. I tried the first bottle for 2 weeks but could not get it to give good results so I sent it back. the second bottle was not delivered so it was automatically sent back to the sender. I was sent an email by Vicki stating that my refund is in the works and it takes up to 30 days. It has been 33 days now and I'm still waiting. They owe me about $160.00

Liquid Alchemy Labs--I ordered Wolf and SDX-9 on seperate occasions. After I sent back the Wolf I regretted it. I like Wolf alot but was used to the intimidation of A314. Upon reflection I really like Wolf. I was contacted by Garry via email and he issued me a debit card refund within a few days. I later ordered, tried and returned SDX-9. I received a debit card refund for SDX-9 in about 2 weeks.

Alpha Dream--I ordered LIIK v1 from Alpha Dream and recieved Alfa Machiso in error. I called the AD phone number and got Chris. He told me to keep the AM as a christmas present (this was mid Dec). He promised me he would send me a LIIK. Two weeks later on Dec 26 I'd still not received my LIIK. I called him on 12/26 and it went to voicemail so I left a message. On 12/27, I put the AM in the mail with a little letter reminding him that he did not send my LIIK. I received the LIIK on 12/28. Amara called me a week later saying she hopes that they didn't lose me as a customer. I returned Amara's call but have not heard back from them. That was 5 weeks ago.
02-10-2014 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Customer service returns reviews
02-19-2014 6:52 AM

(02-10-2014 11:41 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I decided to give some new products a try. So, I chose several of the new products for a run. I made the decision that I would return the products that were not working well for me.

I think that one reason that pheromone products are not returned is because users do not want to go through the hassle. I've found that users would rather combine the product with something else to try and improve it rather than return the pheromone product.

Androtics--I returned a bottle of A314. I was not happy with the version that I recieved. I think that I got rev 31. I sent it back via Androtics Concierge. Mickalia contacted me by e-mail and issued me a debit card refund within a few days.

Hax--I ordered 2 bottles of M512. I ordered the first one then had delivery problems and ordered another one a day later. I tried the first bottle for 2 weeks but could not get it to give good results so I sent it back. the second bottle was not delivered so it was automatically sent back to the sender. I was sent an email by Vicki stating that my refund is in the works and it takes up to 30 days. It has been 33 days now and I'm still waiting. They owe me about $160.00

Liquid Alchemy Labs--I ordered Wolf and SDX-9 on seperate occasions. After I sent back the Wolf I regretted it. I like Wolf alot but was used to the intimidation of A314. Upon reflection I really like Wolf. I was contacted by Garry via email and he issued me a debit card refund within a few days. I later ordered, tried and returned SDX-9. I received a debit card refund for SDX-9 in about 2 weeks.

Alpha Dream--I ordered LIIK v1 from Alpha Dream and recieved Alfa Machiso in error. I called the AD phone number and got Chris. He told me to keep the AM as a christmas present (this was mid Dec). He promised me he would send me a LIIK. Two weeks later on Dec 26 I'd still not received my LIIK. I called him on 12/26 and it went to voicemail so I left a message. On 12/27, I put the AM in the mail with a little letter reminding him that he did not send my LIIK. I received the LIIK on 12/28. Amara called me a week later saying she hopes that they didn't lose me as a customer. I returned Amara's call but have not heard back from them. That was 5 weeks ago.

good point. l have a 75% full bottle of L2K 1 from Alpha Dreams that didn't do it for me.Sad it couldn't work out considering the rave reviews here.
Quick question. lf say yu have used a product and is almost empty, would you return it?
02-19-2014 6:52 AM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

02-20-2014 2:57 AM

Androtics is such a weird company. Ordered A314 and two weeks nothing so I decided to cancel the order. Contacted Michaelia and got a refund within a day. Guess they're making so much money they don't need new orders.

*** Always ask for more ***
02-20-2014 2:57 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-04-2014 9:45 AM

(02-19-2014 6:52 AM)Zeky Wrote:  good point. l have a 75% full bottle of L2K 1 from Alpha Dreams that didn't do it for me.Sad it couldn't work out considering the rave reviews here.
Quick question. lf say yu have used a product and is almost empty, would you return it?

I would return anything that I paid for that was not working as advertised.
03-04-2014 9:45 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-04-2014 9:49 AM

(02-10-2014 11:41 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Hax--I ordered 2 bottles of M512. I ordered the first one then had delivery problems and ordered another one a day later. I tried the first bottle for 2 weeks but could not get it to give good results so I sent it back. the second bottle was not delivered so it was automatically sent back to the sender. I was sent an email by Vicki stating that my refund is in the works and it takes up to 30 days. It has been 33 days now and I'm still waiting. They owe me about $160.00

So I contacted Hax again about this last week. Brad said he was out of town for 3 weeks on business. I finally got my $159.96 refund. Total time: 7 weeks.
03-04-2014 9:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cover scents - reply from LAL's customer service Mr. E 2 1,571 07-29-2015 9:28 AM
Last Post: Mr. E
  applying for customer service jobs erc 2 906 01-26-2014 6:36 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Customer service? Aventus 5 1,761 07-14-2013 11:28 AM
Last Post: wiserd
  Anyone ever had issues with returns at AD? crewchief182 18 7,688 12-16-2009 2:53 PM
Last Post: pherdude