Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customer Service
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Customer Service
07-27-2019 7:30 PM

Ok. So here on the east coast of the US, it's a process to order from the LAL site. Something I was unaware of.
In spite of a bit of back and forth - with Garry himself no less - I made my first order.
Shipped on 7.24.19, the message included was to expect delivery 7.31 or later. Well, it's 7.27 and my package is delivered!
Not only that, but I also recieved a surprise and unrequested sample of Nude. And not just a smidge. A whole 1.5ml vial, as full as it could be filled! Very generous for a sample.
So thank you to LAL for their speedy shipping and generosity Girl dance

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
07-27-2019 7:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VishRemma
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Customer Service
09-01-2019 4:52 PM

I have to also extend my Kudos to Gary at LAL. First time I ordered from him. Ordered a bottle of NUDE on 8-28 and I received it at my house 8-31-2019. Wow...thats amazing service. I also received a couple small samples of some of his other potions which I am greatful for and will put them to good use.
Cant wait to get out there and get my Nude on... Smile I put some on today even though Im not going anywhere. I want to envelope myself in it first and test for selfies. So far so good.
09-01-2019 4:52 PM
secres77
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2019 11:49 PM

Hey all!

Gotta add to the reviews.
Emailed Garry over the weekend and he responded on Monday. He suggested a few payment options and told me to let him know which products I wanted.

I went with NA oil 10ml and Voodoo (Fall in Love mix, anyone?). Also requested for BW & Nude samples which he accommodated.
I then realized the payment options he suggested weren't friendly to me (location, demographics, etc) so I asked if he had an alternative to which he also accommodated.

Everything went smoothly and he's quick at replying.

Thanks for the excellent service! Definitely returning in the future to restock/try other products.
To edit this post once shipping completed.
12-16-2019 11:49 PM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-17-2019 3:46 AM

(12-16-2019 11:49 PM)secres77 Wrote:  Hey all!

Gotta add to the reviews.
Emailed Garry over the weekend and he responded on Monday. He suggested a few payment options and told me to let him know which products I wanted.

I went with NA oil 10ml and Voodoo (Fall in Love mix, anyone?). Also requested for BW & Nude samples which he accommodated.
I then realized the payment options he suggested weren't friendly to me (location, demographics, etc) so I asked if he had an alternative to which he also accommodated.

Everything went smoothly and he's quick at replying.

Thanks for the excellent service! Definitely returning in the future to restock/try other products.
To edit this post once shipping completed.

I use this method to pay Gary through Amazon.com.

Email Gary in advance and wait for his confirmation about the swap. Browse LAL products on Amazon.com then add up items as close to the total value of what you really want. If it’s over by $10, I’d just ask for Max-T150. If less, I’d ask for some samples (maybe NAG and others) that he could throw in. I don’t really mind if I pay a bit extra as this is the fastest and easiest with shipping cost backed by Amazon.

I believe maybe I was the first to find this method paying him through Amazon then he likely told many other customers to do the same.

Gary is a great guy. He usually throw in a lot of samples with my order. Also not to mention his money back guarantee. I sent some back almost a year later because it didn’t work for me and he refunded me.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2019 3:50 AM by Bloodburn.)
12-17-2019 3:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New upcoming LAL products, reply from customer service Mr. E 1 1,121 07-22-2015 3:53 PM
Last Post: andromun
  just a note on LALs great customer service. Pharaoh-moans 6 2,288 07-16-2015 5:31 AM
Last Post: Mr. E