Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Current Issues in the Study of Androstenes in Human Chemosignaling
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
479 thanks in 198 posts

RE: Current Issues in the Study of Androstenes in Human Chemosignaling
02-13-2011 11:44 AM

No offense taken. If I ever did think like a marketer, I would have by now established my financial future. I hope I remember to change the title to something more suggestive. Typically, when I post such content, I think only about the science. Scientific proof is difficult to find in any discipline, so "proof" and "proven" are words not commonly used among scientists. But I would like more people to be aware of the information that's available, and must take into account that I'm not inspiring many people to look at it.

James V. Kohl
scentoferos.com

(02-13-2011 9:24 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  James dont take offense, but you dont think like a marketer. Though it's good for the science.
Look at the list down the left hand side and see the title of the vids
with tons of views.
I would suggest a title like "Scientifically proven pheromones"
and "why i created Scent of Eros", "Why pheromones work" etc

Again please dont take offense, I love your work just trying to help.
02-13-2011 11:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current Issues in the Study of Androstenes in Human Chemosignaling - jvkohl - 02-13-2011 11:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Study results: Human pheromones influence human behavior jvkohl 2 2,195 04-04-2011 8:44 AM
Last Post: jvkohl