Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creation vs/via evolution with random mutation vs pre-existing genetic variation
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
479 thanks in 198 posts

Creation vs/via evolution with random mutation vs pre-existing genetic variation
04-15-2012 1:25 PM

The genomic basis of adaptive evolution in threespine sticklebacks and the report derived Stickleback genomes reveal path of evolution inadvertently address what is known about the involvement of nutrient chemicals and pheromones in epigenetic effects on pre-existing genetic variations and resultant differences in species that include differences in brain development and behavior.

Their actual article begins with that statement: "The genetic and molecular basis of adaptive evolution is still largely unknown." But the authors detail how the same molecular mechanisms found both in vertebrate species (like the stickleback) and in invertebrate species (like the honeybee) are involved in the nutrient-dependent determination of pheromone production that results in all the differences across all species from microbes to man (in my model).

I am dumbfounded that Creationists did not immediately pick up on the fact that this work supports the argument that the first cell of life contained all the pre-existing genetic variability to result in the diversification of all species. I fully expect an attempt to shove this argument down the throats of those who have repeatedly inferred that random mutations of the genes that code for phenotypic differences are somehow responsible for diversification of species due to the epigenetic effects of nutrition and pheromones that regulate the expression of coding genes.

I'm inclined to present a cohesive argument about this, but would rather those who have established their expertise in molecular biology continue to do it, however subtle their approach must be for acceptance of publication in top-tiered journals.

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
04-15-2012 1:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, AlternativeGirl
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Creation vs/via evolution with random mutation vs pre-existing genetic variation - jvkohl - 04-15-2012 1:25 PM