Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crazy Hit - Her boyfriend couldn't stop her!
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Crazy Hit - Her boyfriend couldn't stop her!
11-06-2013 4:29 PM

Lol masterfu678, Its best to keep karma happy. White energy Yes Trust me, I have a few gypsy friends.

(11-04-2013 5:22 PM)VishRemma Wrote:  Arsenic, yes, be careful with this. This has happened to be at parties with several different mixes. People drinking, getting loose, getting Pheromones dropped on them, it is a formula for getting your ass kicked. When it happens, or you see it about to happen, its best to disengage ASAP. I was at a party about a year ago at a married buddies house, tons of people in the house, I had a girlfriend at the party with me, and his wife who got too drunk corners me going into the bathroom and she closes the door behind us and starts making out with me, telling me she should have married me instead of my buddy, blah blah blah. Drunk talk. I then remembered I had a good layer of AD Turn Up The Heat on and it was definitely working on her. This was not a good situation. I got her to sit down on the toilet and she started grabbing for my zipper. I grabbed her hands off me and made a swift exit out of the bathroom and went upstairs to find my date. I told my buddy he better go check on his wife, she tried to molest me. He was cool about it, went and found her and put her to bed. They are divorced now, big surprise , eh?

Good lord haha what an intense Turn Up The Heat experience! It reminds me of Stiffler from the American Pie movies. Definitely worth a solid laugh but for sure I'll get out of there if a relationship is involved.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 4:32 PM by Arsenic.)
11-06-2013 4:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stop using pheromones? haggy 8 3,105 02-21-2016 2:46 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin
  Boyfriend vs Player metaltree 6 2,406 08-30-2014 8:14 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Impi red and New Pheromone Additive crazy hit bunky 3 1,829 09-25-2013 6:37 PM
Last Post: bunky