Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crazy Hit - Her boyfriend couldn't stop her!
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Crazy Hit - Her boyfriend couldn't stop her!
10-28-2013 11:55 AM

19 years old.

Mones:
I put on a few drops of PherX to my wrist and neck, a spray of Glace to each of my elbow pits, a spray of Ammo to my chest, and a few sprays of Acqua Di Gio to cover it all up.

The Party:
I headed out to a friend's halloween party. Mostly guys, two girls. One being very shy, the other was very outgoing. Bit of a sausage fest but thats ok. Guys respected me but didnt talk to me much, it was only really the drunken guys who would approach me and start talking. Then again the drinkers were the older 21 - 30+ crowd so that could have added to the situation. I wore a mask so I think that's what got people confused and to not initiate conversation as much. Definitely a lot of stares.

The Girl:
I have known her for years. social, chatty, one of those bubbly outgoing girls, but is also someone who has never had interest in me. I sat on my friends bed. Nothing sexual, just a bunch of people in the room and on the bed playing Mario Kart Double Dash Dont mention The girl walked right past her boyfriend to sit on me and immediately started scratching my head. A minute later she started nudging me to lay down at which point she was basically on top of me. Her boyfriend, obviously very mad, said "Arsenic (my real name in place), you're about 5 seconds from being in a realll bad spot..." As he counted to 5 I squirmed from underneath her, and at 5 he forcibly picked her up. Two seconds later she jumped on top of me again, and requested that I come closer so she can keep scratching my head.

The look on that guy's face was PRICELESS.

Needless to say I got out of the room with haste at that point to avoid more conflict, laughing my ass off the way down the flight of stairs.

My story of the day Victory

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 12:13 PM by Arsenic.)
10-28-2013 11:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Crazy Hit - Her boyfriend couldn't stop her!
10-29-2013 1:29 AM

Nice man. Hahahaha

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
10-29-2013 1:29 AM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-29-2013 8:36 AM

Haha be careful man! I have pissed of a homeboy of mine because his girl was displaying too much interest in me... and I wasn't even trying. Things didn't escalate - we go way back - but I noticed from his attitude towards me he wasn't too happy about it.

Always interesting to see how mones can influence the power balance and social dynamics in your group of friends Big Grin

Was wearing Mx297 and Ammo by the way at a 2:2 ratio.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 8:37 AM by Himeros.)
10-29-2013 8:36 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2013 12:33 PM

I could tell the mix I sprayed on was too sexually heavy because the guys talked to me a lot less. Not quite ghosting because occasionally there were solid conversations out of nowhere.

Himeros, I'm dealing with a similar problem haha. Both my room mates girlfriends are way too interested in me when I wear mones. They always say hi when I walk in and out of the room, always wave, always full smile and excited to see me. Needless to say my room mates arnt exactly happy about it haha.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 12:58 PM by Arsenic.)
10-29-2013 12:33 PM
SocialAcuity
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-01-2013 12:09 PM

(10-28-2013 11:55 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  19 years old.

Mones:
I put on a few drops of PherX to my wrist and neck, a spray of Glace to each of my elbow pits, a spray of Ammo to my chest, and a few sprays of Acqua Di Gio to cover it all up.

The Party:
I headed out to a friend's halloween party. Mostly guys, two girls. One being very shy, the other was very outgoing. Bit of a sausage fest but thats ok. Guys respected me but didnt talk to me much, it was only really the drunken guys who would approach me and start talking. Then again the drinkers were the older 21 - 30+ crowd so that could have added to the situation. I wore a mask so I think that's what got people confused and to not initiate conversation as much. Definitely a lot of stares.

The Girl:
I have known her for years. social, chatty, one of those bubbly outgoing girls, but is also someone who has never had interest in me. I sat on my friends bed. Nothing sexual, just a bunch of people in the room and on the bed playing Mario Kart Double Dash Dont mention The girl walked right past her boyfriend to sit on me and immediately started scratching my head. A minute later she started nudging me to lay down at which point she was basically on top of me. Her boyfriend, obviously very mad, said "Arsenic (my real name in place), you're about 5 seconds from being in a realll bad spot..." As he counted to 5 I squirmed from underneath her, and at 5 he forcibly picked her up. Two seconds later she jumped on top of me again, and requested that I come closer so she can keep scratching my head.

Needless to say I got out of the room with haste at that point to avoid more conflict, laughing my ass off the way down the flight of stairs.

That Mario Kart atmosphere sure got physical quite quick. Wink

Nice man. Looking forward to more experiences from you.
11-01-2013 12:09 PM

bondjames1

Rep Post

11-01-2013 12:23 PM

damn..nice hit

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
11-01-2013 12:23 PM
VishRemma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-04-2013 5:22 PM

(10-28-2013 11:55 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  19 years old.

Mones:

The Party:

The Girl:

Arsenic, yes, be careful with this. This has happened to be at parties with several different mixes. People drinking, getting loose, getting Pheromones dropped on them, it is a formula for getting your ass kicked. When it happens, or you see it about to happen, its best to disengage ASAP. I was at a party about a year ago at a married buddies house, tons of people in the house, I had a girlfriend at the party with me, and his wife who got too drunk corners me going into the bathroom and she closes the door behind us and starts making out with me, telling me she should have married me instead of my buddy, blah blah blah. Drunk talk. I then remembered I had a good layer of AD Turn Up The Heat on and it was definitely working on her. This was not a good situation. I got her to sit down on the toilet and she started grabbing for my zipper. I grabbed her hands off me and made a swift exit out of the bathroom and went upstairs to find my date. I told my buddy he better go check on his wife, she tried to molest me. He was cool about it, went and found her and put her to bed. They are divorced now, big surprise , eh?
11-04-2013 5:22 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2013 12:58 AM

(11-04-2013 5:22 PM)VishRemma Wrote:  Arsenic, yes, be careful with this. This has happened to be at parties with several different mixes. People drinking, getting loose, getting Pheromones dropped on them, it is a formula for getting your ass kicked. When it happens, or you see it about to happen, its best to disengage ASAP. I was at a party about a year ago at a married buddies house, tons of people in the house, I had a girlfriend at the party with me, and his wife who got too drunk corners me going into the bathroom and she closes the door behind us and starts making out with me, telling me she should have married me instead of my buddy, blah blah blah. Drunk talk. I then remembered I had a good layer of AD Turn Up The Heat on and it was definitely working on her. This was not a good situation. I got her to sit down on the toilet and she started grabbing for my zipper. I grabbed her hands off me and made a swift exit out of the bathroom and went upstairs to find my date. I told my buddy he better go check on his wife, she tried to molest me. He was cool about it, went and found her and put her to bed. They are divorced now, big surprise , eh?

lol, in my mindset, if a guy who has a girlfriend pissed me off, or I just don't like the guy, I will use the power of pheromones and destroy their relationship. No mercy!!!

I am not afraid to get my ass kicked, it would make the guy more of a jackass in his ex-girlfriend's eye anyway.

alternatively, I can also use my Wiccan power and destroy their relationship, but I hate the negative karma I have to endure after such spells are cast, not worth it. However, it will prevent me from getting my ass kicked because I can do it in my own room without anyone knowing.

But I don't see myself doing this to my best buddies, I'm only saying other guys in general.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 1:04 AM by masterfu678.)
11-05-2013 12:58 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-05-2013 1:26 AM

(11-05-2013 12:58 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I can also use my Wiccan power ...

lol Most are a little more concerned with matters of science around here. popcorn

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 1:26 AM by Pheroman.)
11-05-2013 1:26 AM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2013 1:31 AM

(11-05-2013 1:26 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  lol Most are a little more concerned with matters of science around here. popcorn
lmao, then I think I know a bit of both science and religion after the discovery of this forum.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 1:36 AM by masterfu678.)
11-05-2013 1:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stop using pheromones? haggy 8 3,185 02-21-2016 2:46 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin
  Boyfriend vs Player metaltree 6 2,499 08-30-2014 8:14 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Impi red and New Pheromone Additive crazy hit bunky 3 1,904 09-25-2013 6:37 PM
Last Post: bunky