Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Covering scents....
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Covering scents....
02-20-2010 12:51 PM

This is really strange.... Well maybe not for the longer term testers.. but for me it was....
As I posted in my journal about Turn Up The Heat I have been using it with a bit of covering scent via Obsession for men.... However... I ran out of Obsession and I'm waiting on my four crate order of Giorgio for men to arrive hehe I don't wanna run out of that stuff and find out they took it off the market again LOL..
Anyhow... So last night I used three shots of Turn Up The Heat; one on each wrist and then rubbed those to my neck, and one to my chest. No cover scent at all.
We had a bit of a party here before heading to the night club.... My lady friend went psycho sexual on me LMAO..... When she first got here we had our usual greeting hug... she took a big wiff of my neck and let out the most sensuous sigh I have ever heard..... She was all over me all night.... If you've read my journal you'll know this is a HUGE jump in our current relationship.... She wasn't drinking alcohol at all so that is ruled out...
Now.... it wasn't just her though... two of my buddies girlfriends got VERY warm with me.... touchy feely, getting very close to me all the time, even stealing kisses on the cheek here and there.... My buddies and I are very close and they KNOW I would never go there.... So it was just treated in a casual joking matter... But at one point when my buddies and I went to the kitchen to make some drinks they both asked me if bathed in some kind of aphrodisiac before the party LOL.... I just laughed it off and said I had no idea what was going on... We're all pretty big practical jokers and are always trying to "punk" each other so I made a comment to the effect that maybe the women were punking us somehow.....
Well... we eventually head to the bar.... again the effect was insane.... I had women all over me all night... touching, getting very close, asking me to slow dance... I had to disappoint them though because all slow dances were already reserved for my lady friend. We had two different waitresses serving us through the night... The one waitress wouldn't let me pay for any of my own drinks..... The other one was always coming over with a complimentary shooter with my regular drinks.... This is our regular bar and we've had these same waitresses quite a bit and this is the first time they have acted this way.
I was feeling a bit uncomfortable and guilty wondering what my lady friend might be thinking... I kept reassuring her I was with HER and making sure she knew it with words and actions... At one point in the night this girl comes up and starts talking to us... She and her friends had been standing behind us most of the night. She comes over to me and asks me what cologne I'm wearing... I tell her none actually.. just my body/shower gel. She says well it smells awesome, can I get a better smell of it? I look to me lady friend and she just giggles and says sure go ahead.... So the girl leans in and takes a deep inhale very close to my neck. She then puts her hand on the back of my head and pulls me in to kiss me on the lips... I pull my head back a bit and turn it and let her kiss my cheek instead. I turned about 20 shades of red with a combination of guilt and bashfulness... My lady friend giggles and says "Don't worry, I KNOW you're coming home with me whether you like it or not and giggles again and then plants the most sensuous kiss we've ever had on me...

Long story short... I did end up going home with her and we made love for the first time since September.... I think our relationship might be out of friendship mode now... but I won't push it.... Just go with the flow.. I don't want to lose her....

So I'm wondering.... Was my Obsession cover scent possibly blocking some of the pheromones? Do ALL cover scents do this or is it maybe just something in the Obsession that does it???
Has anyone else had any experiences like this using straight pheromones without cover scent or was this just some fluke????

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-20-2010 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Covering scents....
02-22-2010 3:06 PM

I recently had an experience that made me rethink the cover scent issue. I've got a bottle of Instant Female Magic that must be nearly three years old. I've kept it sealed cool and in the dark so it should be just like it was new. It has aged from the herbal aromatherapy scent that original Instant Female Magic came with to a sweaty grassy scent that I would really be loathe to wear without a cover. I was a bit perplexed when my SO made a comment that I was wearing so much cologne that she couldn't smell the manly scent underneath. I was only wearing a small amount of Green Valley which is not a strong fragrance over two sprays of the Instant Female Magic . Next evening I just wore the Instant Female Magic ...I thought for sure she would tell me I needed a shower. I thought I did! Nope, she loved it.

My new thought is that from here on I'll play it by ear when it comes to cover scents. There are going to be times when a cover will be god and times when it will be not so good. The more I use pheromones the more I realize just how much day to day variation there is.

The Androstenone Discussion
02-22-2010 3:06 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2010 12:58 PM

Thanks Renny. I'm starting to learn that too... Learning quite a it from my new addictive hobby LOL.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-23-2010 12:58 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2010 3:22 AM

It's funny about cover scents. I've always viewed them as a dual-purpose necessity: 1. to cover phero funk and 2. to entice deep breathing by targets in order to take in the molecules. Not so much as a carrier, as my reasoning is that the mones themselves will waft on their own without a need to hitchhike on cologne sillage. However, if you're wearing something a woman likes and she subconsciously-- or even consciously-- inhales deeply to take in your scent, then it's all working as planned, right?

Anyway, I scored my Green Irish Tweed on the cheap from a limited deal someone posted in the Parfum forum at PT, but my receipt of it coincided with my hiatus from phero usage, so I haven't really had a chance to test it out as a cover. Kinda sucks too, since I get compliments on my smell all the time. I really should get a few products and stick a toe back into the pool, but I don't really know what I want to accomplish with them.

Ah well. I did dig out a to-go bottle of MX103 that had a few spritzes left in it and wore it to work today under my normal GIT application. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing even remotely resembling the hint of a possible prelude to a hit of any kind whatsoever.
03-03-2010 3:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-05-2010 5:12 AM

I dont believe Obsession was blocking the scent. Giorgio for men is just more diffusive and has better sillage. Plus it smells really good so women are more likely to inhale it in.

Pink Sugar which the women use has the same effect. It seems to amplify the effect of pheromones. Its highly diffusive and has excellent sillage as well and both these factors are very important in pheromone use.

Tisha
03-05-2010 5:12 AM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-05-2010 10:59 AM

Wow... Excellent report! If Androtics had this report on the site they would sell a lot of Turn Up The Heat I guess Mrgreen. Did you order your Turn Up The Heat unscented? Because AD adds a scent to them anyway right?

Hmmm maybe I should use my Pink Sugar some more... But it's so... Pink... :s

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
03-05-2010 10:59 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-05-2010 3:00 PM

(03-05-2010 10:59 AM)TearsOfJoy Wrote:  Wow... Excellent report! If Androtics had this report on the site they would sell a lot of Turn Up The Heat I guess Mrgreen. Did you order your Turn Up The Heat unscented? Because Androtics adds a scent to them anyway right?

Turn Up The Heat has a pretty mild musky scent to it that doesn't seem to have much diffusion on its own (works great when a woman is up close and personal, however). :shy:

I used to wear Turn Up The Heat with Akuto scented Instant Gentleman (and Neroli Instant Shine) and the IG scent seemed to really help the diffusion of the Turn Up The Heat. I got wonderful attention from that combo. Now that I discovered the bottle of IG back, I might have to trot out that old reliable combo. It also worked well with MX201 added to the mix.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
03-05-2010 3:00 PM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-06-2010 3:19 AM

The Akuto scent in a spray format really projects a strong scent that can be tracked back to you for sure!!

I hope when Jas comes back the restock Mix 297.....

I like oil base or things or things that stay closer to (ME)!! Thats just me and my social skills, looks, and whatnot, draw them in and does not help a tool bag out next to you!!
03-06-2010 3:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2010 3:33 PM

(03-05-2010 5:12 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I dont believe Obsession was blocking the scent. Giorgio for men is just more diffusive and has better sillage. Plus it smells really good so women are more likely to inhale it in.

Pink Sugar which the women use has the same effect. It seems to amplify the effect of pheromones. Its highly diffusive and has excellent sillage as well and both these factors are very important in pheromone use.

Tisha

I haven't actually had a chance to try Turn Up The Heat with Giorgio yet. Still waiting delivery of my order Sad

But I hear what you're saying though and it makes sense.
(03-05-2010 10:59 AM)TearsOfJoy Wrote:  Wow... Excellent report! If Androtics had this report on the site they would sell a lot of Turn Up The Heat I guess Mrgreen. Did you order your Turn Up The Heat unscented? Because Androtics adds a scent to them anyway right?

No, my Turn Up The Heat is scented. I didn't know you could get it unscented... and umm heheh Andronics can't have this report because they banned me for simply stating some obvious facts about a particular issue that was going on and they seem to have this peculiar aversion to facts over there if the facts don't suit their agenda LOL.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 3:35 PM by PapaWolf.)
03-06-2010 3:33 PM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2010 7:19 AM

Unscented products from Androtics are very expensive anyway ;) I thought their default scent was the neroli which I do not like at all but since it diffuses very well I couldn't imagine Obsession blocking it. I didn't know Turn Up The Heat doesn't smell like neroli Smile.

They are quite easily offended at AD nowadays huh? Oh well, their loss Razz

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
03-07-2010 7:19 AM

Share This Thread