Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cougar Potion Review
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Cougar Potion Review
07-28-2013 10:14 AM

CP NEVER fails! This is completely a go to when I cannot have a fail! Big Grin

Environment - extended family function.
Need to be approachable, fun and trustworthy...I need a mix that will have everyone loving me....including catty female family....

AD Light Essence (copulin spray) - torso - heafty 5 sprays...I didn't say that I didn't WANT to be sexy too....
Cougar Potion - the fragrance, phero'd - wrists, forearms just behind ears
Open Windows - 5ml spray - scented with LP Pure Sugar - several sprays to front and shoulders of dress
DHEAS - 1 spray to neck

BOOYAH!

DING!DING!DING! Give the lady a cupie doll for stealin' the show and having a blast! I knew 6 people out of the 300 there, lol, but it was great! There can be a weird cattiness sometimes around female family and their spouses...and I did see a little extra "claiming my territory" moves around me Laugh1 But I came across exactly as intended...approachable and a non-threat. I may cause a stir out and about, but this is family...I mean, come on, really? Didn't stop me from shakin' it on the dance floor either - even drug out a few reluctants on more than one occasion - JUST DANCE! (like miss gaga said...) AWESOME upscale venue, great DJ - LOTS of FUN! Big Grin

CP & OW ROCK it for the men and the ladies - total WIN last night! What a BLAST! Makes you rethink what spending time with family can be like Rofl

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
07-28-2013 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5/01/17 Review of Love Potion’s Copulin Cream – LPMP Honeycake 0 926 05-10-2017 2:25 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  3/10/17 Review of Popularity Potion in My Darling Clementine - LPMP Honeycake 0 920 03-10-2017 2:17 PM
  Cougar Potion Review – Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2014 Honeycake 7 5,873 01-28-2016 11:37 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,306 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
  9-14-15 Treasured Hearts in Terra Mater Review Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,036 09-14-2015 5:57 AM