Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
03-05-2014 11:44 PM

Hmmm....Evolve maybe? Since I know you're a fan of it!

Yeah, I think panties will soon fly with thundr's mixes!

Can't wait to hear your findings Mars!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-05-2014 11:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

03-06-2014 1:09 AM

Haven't gone to the panties yet...pretty soon though...I hope...

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-06-2014 1:09 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

03-06-2014 12:55 PM

Hey mars typically when you add your unscented evolve to your core and dion app do you cover the unscented evolve with something? Or does the scented core make it unnecessary? Since Steve accidentally forgot to scent my mones I'm working with unscented and it would help to know how you apply it with your core app, thanks!
03-06-2014 12:55 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-06-2014 9:23 PM

(03-06-2014 12:55 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Hey mars typically when you add your unscented evolve to your core and dion app do you cover the unscented evolve with something? Or does the scented core make it unnecessary? Since Steve accidentally forgot to scent my mones I'm working with unscented and it would help to know how you apply it with your core app, thanks!

I don't cover my Evolve app. I apply my scent on my upper chest and the Evolve (and/or Taboo) on the front of my neck. Core goes to the side of the neck and Dionysos on my forearms and back of the neck. I don't find the scent of Evolve offensive at all. In fact, it makes me think of pussy lol.

As to your PM, I haven't received a reply yet. I guess master thundr is still tweaking Dionysos based on feedback from his testers in order to perfect it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

03-06-2014 9:23 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-06-2014 9:37 PM

The "sicker mix" is not a scorcher...it is a REMOVER. lol. I had a great time with it.

I sure hope that thundr comes up with a product that has the social attraction of Core, comfort and imprinting of Dionysos, and the raw sexuality of an Androstenone-based product. It doesn't have to marinate for a few hours. All it takes is a few minutes. With the right moves, it becomes a lingerie remover...and you don't even have to remove it yourself...

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

03-06-2014 9:37 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

03-06-2014 10:06 PM

(03-06-2014 9:37 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  The "sicker mix" is not a scorcher...it is a REMOVER. lol. I had a great time with it.

I sure hope that thundr comes up with a product that has the social attraction of Core, comfort and imprinting of Dionysos, and the raw sexuality of an Androstenone-based product. It doesn't have to marinate for a few hours. All it takes is a few minutes. With the right moves, it becomes a lingerie remover...and you don't even have to remove it yourself...

Oh my!!! Getting excited over here! Maybe the women have to REMOVE because they get so darn wet by the presence of the "sicker mix"!... Hmmm

Awwww man! Thanks for the reporting Mars! Keep it up! Thundr's getting really close... I can feel it!!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-06-2014 10:06 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-06-2014 10:27 PM

I think that pretty soon, thundr will come up with the "sickest mix."

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

03-06-2014 10:27 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

03-06-2014 10:37 PM

(03-06-2014 9:23 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I don't cover my Evolve app. I apply my scent on my upper chest and the Evolve (and/or Taboo) on the front of my neck. Core goes to the side of the neck and Dionysos on my forearms and back of the neck. I don't find the scent of Evolve offensive at all. In fact, it makes me think of pussy lol.

As to your PM, I haven't received a reply yet. I guess master thundr is still tweaking Dionysos based on feedback from his testers in order to perfect it.

Sorry, when I said cover I meant using a cover scent with it, since core is scented I thought that maybe you didn't use any other cover scent for evolve and the apps are close enough to each other.
03-06-2014 10:37 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-06-2014 10:51 PM

I use a scent that is quite close to Core so there's no clash of scents. But I don't put it on top of Evolve. Just a habit I guess.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

03-06-2014 10:51 PM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

03-06-2014 11:09 PM

(03-06-2014 10:51 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I use a scent that is quite close to Core so there's no clash of scents. But I don't put it on top of Evolve. Just a habit I guess.

Lol mind telling what scent you use with it? Been looking for something similar to fury that's purchaseable in Asia Big Grin, thanks!
03-06-2014 11:09 PM

Share This Thread