Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
02-14-2014 1:18 AM

Lol ryusei. I read Thundr's post in another thread that Dionysos is a product with low Androstadienone content and is good when mixed with Core. Gonna try it out.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
02-14-2014 1:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

02-14-2014 5:39 AM

(02-14-2014 1:18 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Lol ryusei. I read Thundr's post in another thread that Dionysos is a product with low Androstadienone content and is good when mixed with Core. Gonna try it out.

Can you post me a link to the thread? Would like to read while I wait for it to release.
02-14-2014 5:39 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-14-2014 5:50 AM

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-I-m-hotter-...RE?page=2. Post number 17. I think i'm mistaken. He was able to reduce the Androstadienone backlash, not the content.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

02-14-2014 5:50 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-25-2014 10:26 PM

Dionysos first run

Thundr generously gave me a sample of Dionysos to test, and this is my first day. I'll be running this until the sample is gone. Here are my initial impressions:

The sample came with tape seals in all the right places to prevent leaks. There were no leaks.

Spray volume. In a post, Thundr said that the best dosage is 2 sprays (4 from the sampler). Being cautious due to the negative self-effects of Androstadienone on me, I just put on one sampler spray each on my wrists (so this is equivalent to 1 full spray). I noticed however, that the spray volume is quite big, similar to a spray of Core or other products from the 10ml bottles, so I don't know if I'm wearing 1 or 2 full sprays.

Scent. The smell is very strong. Not offensive, but strong. It is like a musky, sweet smell that reminds me of a nice cologne that I used to wear back in college, but the name escapes me at the moment. It has been about 2 hours since my spray and the scent is still there.

Initial self effects. About 5 minutes after I sprayed, I felt the familiar light-headedness and mild dizziness that I get from Androstadienone . I will see how long this lasts, or if it goes away.

I haven't seen any reactions so far (as I'm still tied up with work in my room), but will continue to observe and report the effects once I'm able to go around the girls and guys.

---------------

EDIT.
So far, so good. The girls seemed to want to linger around me and chat. They approach even when I have my back turned from them, touch or brush against me, and open up a conversation.

The dizziness has gone, but I feel a bit sleepy (although I've been feeling like this for the past days so it might not be the mones). My attention span is quite sharper and I am a lot more articulate.

The scent is still there after about 4 hours, still as strong as before. It is indeed a projection monster and overwhelms the 2 sprays of cologne I put on this morning. I'm not complaining though. It is a pleasant smell. I feel that the scent would blend well with Fury. However, I just applied the equivalent of 1 full spray. Using 2 full sprays might turn me into a "cologne guy."

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 12:35 AM by Mars82.)
02-25-2014 10:26 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-27-2014 10:02 PM

I've been using Dionysos from my sample that was given by Thundr.

The scent package is strong. It projects far and lasts up to the next morning (about 24 hours after application), although I don't know if the mones are still there. The scent however is pleasant and can blend well with Fury as well as a host of other commercial scents.

The past 2 days, I used Dionysos at the equivalent of 1 full spray (2 from the sampler). I made it a point to just walk around the girls and be quiet, not engaging in convo just to see if it can be a lazy man's mone. It has a human velcro effect. The office girls gravitate towards me and seems to want to stay in my vicinity. More private stuff in my journal.

Thundr said that the mix was designed for ONS and pick up. I haven't tried to do this yet, but indications are that given a marination time of a couple of hours, the hook will sink in.

It looks like this product is worthy to be part of Thundr's regular line. Apologies in advance, but I think that I'm going to like Dionysos better compared to Imprint, mainly due to the lesser negative effects on me, and the quicker hit time.

If anything can be changed, maybe the strong scent can be reduced just a tad, although another part of me thinks that if this is done, it will take away something from the product's effectiveness. I still haven't made up my mind if Dionysos is a comfort, social or sexual mone. Indications are that the product has all these qualities AT ONLY 1 SPRAY. EXCELLENT!

I'm now trying Thundr's "sick mix," that of a combination of Core and Dionysos at 2 sprays each. Since I know the effects of Core, it would be quite simple to see how Dionysos would act in the mix. Stay tuned brothers!

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 10:04 PM by Mars82.)
02-27-2014 10:02 PM

FrankJaeger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-28-2014 4:59 AM

Since I go to clubs at least twice a week, I am looking forward to Dionysos. Thanks for the feedback, Mars.
Thundr, how soon do you anticipate Dionysos to be available for the rest of us? It sounds like it's getting pretty close.
02-28-2014 4:59 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-28-2014 7:08 AM

I hope to be able to order a full bottle soon too. Need to do a lot more tests.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 7:11 AM by Mars82.)
02-28-2014 7:08 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

02-28-2014 11:22 AM

(02-28-2014 7:08 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I hope to be able to order a full bottle soon too. Need to do a lot more tests.

Can't wait for your report on the sick mix Big Grin.
02-28-2014 11:22 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-02-2014 10:22 PM

Thundr's “sick mix”...and then some...

I've been using Dionysos everyday for a week now. It's easy to get a handle on as it hits HARD and FAST.

After solo testing for some days, I combined it with Core. Indeed, it is a “sick mix” in a very good way. The effects of Dionysos was enhanced. It attracts smiles and stares like flies to sugar. I have been approached by ladies with ages ranging from 19 to 50 at least 10 times in a single mall tour of 3 hours. I never got smiled at so much since I started with mones.

2 sample sprays of Dionysos (forearms) + 2 full sprays of Core (sides of neck). Salesladies at the mall and grocery store approach to make banter. Cashiers, when giving change hold my hand while giving me my money with the other hand (this happened thrice with different cashiers).

4 sample sprays of Dionysos (forearms) + 2 full sprays of Core (sides of neck) on different days. Here is when things get really interesting. Reactions are more pronounced compares with 2 sample sprays of Dion. Salesladies do not just exchange banter, they touch my arm, back or sides.

Out of curiosity, the next day, I switched my application points a bit. I got a “sicker mix.”

4 sample sprays of Dionysos (one on each forearm, one behind the neck and one on the front of the neck) + 2 full sprays of Core one split between each side of the neck and one just below the Dion app at the front of the neck. I got one hit, but it was a HIT!

Here's what happened. I was at the mall again, browsing among some shirts. Less than 5 minutes later, I felt someone stand behind me, and it was a saleslady, cute, about 25. She didn't speak, but she stood really close, until...I felt boobs on my back. She was inches from my Dionysos app point. I turned in the opposite direction and got a shirt from the hanger that read “date me please,” then turned around to face her and let her get a whiff of the mix on my neck. Her pupils we big. I showed her the shirt and she smiled and moved closer, on the pretext of checking out the size. I put my hand on her waist and her boobs touched my chest. I'm pretty sure one of the store cameras caught it.

She gave me her number and told me that she would have her day off in a few days, and asked me to message her. I said sure, I'd would take her out on her day off, but since I work during the day, we should go out at night for dinner.

I'll be wearing the same combo + some Androstenone-based product when we go on that date.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

03-02-2014 10:22 PM

MMM

Rep Post

03-02-2014 11:11 PM

THE THUNDR said 4 sprays of Dionysos was where it's at!

Nice report, M! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 11:12 PM by MMM.)
03-02-2014 11:11 PM

Share This Thread