Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
07-04-2017 9:23 PM

Thundr's pm box is full so I'll just post this here.

Hi Thundr,

I received my order in good condition yesterday. It has been sitting at the post office since last Friday. Probably the mailman was just too busy to deliver it lol. Thanks very much for the Manimal 2 sample, and the candy (I love Nerds candy) and candle.

All the best.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 9:24 PM by Mars82.)
07-04-2017 9:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-04-2017 9:27 PM

(07-04-2017 9:23 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Thundr's pm box is full so I'll just post this here.

Hi Thundr,

I received my order in good condition yesterday. It has been sitting at the post office since last Friday. Probably the mailman was just too busy (or lazy) to deliver it lol. Thanks very much for the Manimal 2 sample, and the candy (I love Nerds candy) and candle.

All the best.

This is the case with me too. Australia post is an extremely LAZY company. Probably cos they have a good monopoly in the field. They take FOOOOOOREVER to deliver. I can see the tracking in in the U.S. they transit in half a day from city to city but from Sidney to Brisbane, They take a whole week.

Anyway. Looking forward to ur reports Mars. Smile
07-04-2017 9:27 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

07-04-2017 9:48 PM

Thanks DrC. I'll report if I get some new experiences with Chamber 36 solo. My plan now is to try C36 combos as I was not able to do much of this with my previous bottle. I also look forward to testing Manimal 2.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

07-04-2017 9:48 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

08-24-2017 10:26 PM

I may have found a way to increase the longevity of Chamber 36 and SexMag on my skin.

1) Clean application points with witch hazel, then wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2) Use moisturizing soap on the app points, leave for 3 minutes then rinse. Pat dry.
3) Shake the Chamber 36 or SexMag bottle then tip it over for a few seconds. I hit the top of the bottle (reversed) on my palm.
4) Apply very slowly on the app points. You will notice that the line will be thick.
5) Do not "paint" or spread out the application. Just let the lines dry naturally. It takes about 30 minutes.

I noticed that with this, the scent lasts for about 10 hours. This is because the app is concentrated so there is less evaporation. I don't know if most of the mones are still there after the 6 hour mark as I never had the opportunity yet to test it. I was just experimenting on the scent longevity.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

08-24-2017 10:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-24-2017 10:41 PM

(08-24-2017 10:26 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I may have found a way to increase the longevity of Chamber 36 and SexMag on my skin.

1) Clean application points with witch hazel, then wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2) Use moisturizing soap on the app points, leave for 3 minutes then rinse. Pat dry.
3) Shake the Chamber 36 or SexMag bottle then tip it over for a few seconds. I hit the top of the bottle (reversed) on my palm.
4) Apply very slowly on the app points. You will notice that the line will be thick.
5) Do not "paint" or spread out the application. Just let the lines dry naturally. It takes about 30 minutes.

I noticed that with this, the scent lasts for about 10 hours. This is because the app is concentrated so there is less evaporation. I don't know if most of the mones are still there after the 6 hour mark as I never had the opportunity yet to test it. I was just experimenting on the scent longevity.

I second this. That's how I've done with C36. And to me it lasts about 6 hours. Thick lines without spreading.

When the hits fade out, spray an alcohol base cologne on top of the previous app point. Hits will come back for an additional coupl'a hours.

Good luck. Smile
08-24-2017 10:41 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

08-25-2017 1:24 AM

(08-24-2017 10:41 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  When the hits fade out, spray an alcohol base cologne on top of the previous app point. Hits will come back for an additional coupl'a hours.

Good luck. Smile

This I gotta try. Sort of a last hurrah for the mones remaining on the skin.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

08-25-2017 1:24 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-25-2017 1:55 AM

(08-25-2017 1:24 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  This I gotta try. Sort of a last hurrah for the mones remaining on the skin.

Exactly. Smile
08-25-2017 1:55 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2017 4:07 PM

My core was running low, so I bought another bottle. Has anyone tried stacking it with IMPI red?
08-25-2017 4:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

08-28-2017 9:59 PM

Last weekend, I was wearing a combo of 12 inches Chamber 36 and 6 stem swipes of Manimal 2. Around early afternoon, I was sorting through my stash of unused and partly-used mones and I came upon an almost full bottle of Core v4 that I bought from thundr sometime ago.

I cannot recall why I did not use it much. Looking through my notes didn't help either. I recall it being described as an aura magnifier/enhancer so I reviewed posts on the product and, out of curiosity, applied one spray on each wrist. Within one second, as soon as the scent hit me, I became dizzy that I had to close my eyes for a bit. Then lethargy started coming and I felt as if my muscles were weakening. This is similar to the feeling when I don't take lunch and my blood sugar drops. So I wiped the app point with witch hazel, then took some snacks and some coffee. Despite the wipedown, I could still smell the scent, but it was lighter. I did feel a little bit better.

In the evening while at the mall, my SO was so sweet and kept on hugging me even when we were walking in the middle of so many people. It seems that the combo is a winner if only I could find a way to remove the negative self-effects.

This morning, I applied the same combo, but with only 1 spray of CV4 split between the wrists. I still felt a bit dizzy, but not as much as last weekend. I'll try to see how this combo would ride.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 10:00 PM by Mars82.)
08-28-2017 9:59 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-28-2017 10:03 PM

(08-28-2017 9:59 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  if only I could find a way to remove the negative self-effects.

Try purposely spraying it for a coupl'a day consecutively. U'll build a tolerance to it. If simptoms persist, then try t-max 150 stick above ur lips. But be careful with ur S.O. she may or may not think u're cheating cos Tmax has cops.

Good luck. Smile
08-28-2017 10:03 PM

Share This Thread