Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
05-03-2017 3:40 AM

(05-03-2017 1:12 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Similar to slow burn Forex. Just a suggestion.

Please clarify...in another thread I had read that Forex was a fast burn!?! Or is this slow burn?

I was under the impression that Forex was a fast burn version of M3X which has a delayed effect.
05-03-2017 3:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-03-2017 3:54 AM

(05-03-2017 3:40 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Please clarify...in another thread I had read that Forex was a fast burn!?! Or is this slow burn?

I was under the impression that Forex was a fast burn version of M3X which has a delayed effect.

Sorry my bad my bad I meant fast burn I'm sorry. Smile
05-03-2017 3:54 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

05-03-2017 7:36 AM

I found out Forex was fastburn because Thundr wrote Forex (M3X fastbun!) on my invoice slip. I only tested once due to opportunity. I need more testing, but just have too many pots on the stove at the moment.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
05-03-2017 7:36 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-03-2017 7:40 AM

(05-03-2017 7:36 AM)Androcles Wrote:  I found out Forex was fastburn because Thundr wrote Forex (M3X fastbun!) on my invoice slip. I only tested once due to opportunity. I need more testing, but just have too many pots on the stove at the moment.

I second this. Thundr said to me the same thing. He said the Forex is basically M3X without the time delay.

My bad for the miscommunication I caused. Sorry. Smile
05-03-2017 7:40 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

05-04-2017 3:57 AM

How long does Forex last on your skins Androcles and DrChocolate?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
05-04-2017 3:57 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-04-2017 4:03 AM

(05-04-2017 3:57 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  How long does Forex last on your skins Androcles and DrChocolate?

From me initial observations I'd say two and a half hours roughly and then from there on out it slowly fades away.

From what I can see it's got a linear hit pattern starting fairly High and slowly declining to zero.

But this is only through initial observations. And I was able to run it only twice so far. I still need to run it again to understand it better.

Hope this helps. Smile
05-04-2017 4:03 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

05-04-2017 8:12 AM

I concur with DC, about 2-3 hours that day. I'll test more and do a writeup. It works like M3X but faster. I have limited data at this time.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
05-04-2017 8:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

05-07-2017 10:29 PM

I was at a line in a grocery store for cigarettes last weekend. I had on 4 dabs of SexMag (one behind each ear, and one spread out on each forearm), when I felt an arm brushing behind me. I didn't mind it. Then it happened again, this time with some boob contact. I also didn't mind it. Then another brush, so I looked back to see who it was.

It was a 20-25ish lady wearing an attire that shows that she belongs to a very conservative religion (no touching, not allowed to go out without a chaperone, etc.). I thought that all of this was just accidental, but she smiled a big smile at me. I just smiled back as a courtesy. After I paid for my cigs, she asked me if the cigs were all for me. I said yes, then we had some small talk. I didn't pursue it though as I know it wouldn't go far.

Suffice to say that SexMag somehow removes inhibitions, even if it is of a religious nature.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

05-07-2017 10:29 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-07-2017 11:25 PM

(05-07-2017 10:29 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I was at a line in a grocery store for cigarettes last weekend. I had on 4 dabs of SexMag (one behind each ear, and one spread out on each forearm), when I felt an arm brushing behind me. I didn't mind it. Then it happened again, this time with some boob contact. I also didn't mind it. Then another brush, so I looked back to see who it was.

It was a 20-25ish lady wearing an attire that shows that she belongs to a very conservative religion (no touching, not allowed to go out without a chaperone, etc.). I thought that all of this was just accidental, but she smiled a big smile at me. I just smiled back as a courtesy. After I paid for my cigs, she asked me if the cigs were all for me. I said yes, then we had some small talk. I didn't pursue it though as I know it wouldn't go far.

Suffice to say that SexMag somehow removes inhibitions, even if it is of a religious nature.

See this is why I use SM as an LMR dropper.

My results with it r very similar to urs Mars. Smile
05-07-2017 11:25 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

05-08-2017 1:09 AM

Come to think of it, it may also be that the brushing and touching was indeed unintended. I could not pursue or confirm it due to possible sensitive issues. However, her smile was genuine, and the fact that she was the first one to talk gave me the idea that it might not be accidental after all.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

05-08-2017 1:09 AM

Share This Thread