Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
04-17-2017 12:55 AM

(04-16-2017 9:55 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Funny thing is, it's still has imprinting effects. For me anyway.

Probably the ambergris? Just guessing...

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
04-17-2017 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-17-2017 1:01 AM

I think TUSC has imprinting and to my knowledge doesn't contain Androstadienone .

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-17-2017 1:01 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-17-2017 1:12 AM

(04-16-2017 11:35 PM)MMM Wrote:  Thundr Man, if you peep back in here, do you have any idea if I'll be able to order C36 about a week or two BEFORE 20 May? Dirol

Trying to figure out what I'm gonna wear to my daughter's wedding; and as of now, C36 has my attention, thanks!

I'm not thundr...but...release date might be before the end of April...

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2017 1:15 AM by Mars82.)
04-17-2017 1:12 AM
thundr
Vendor

04-17-2017 8:16 AM

(04-16-2017 11:35 PM)MMM Wrote:  Thundr Man, if you peep back in here, do you have any idea if I'll be able to order C36 about a week or two BEFORE 20 May?

Im aiming for end of the month. I originally wanted to get it out by mid april but I forgot how late Easter was this year.

As far as imprinting, yes there are other imprinting molecules that are in play and I have seen C36 leave a mark on people for sure.

I was only speculating what the addition of Androstadienone would add to the mix. Ie, Addition of Androstadienone would/should deepen an emotional scribe effect moreso than just the C36 formula itself if one wanted to bend the formula in that direction.

Add some androstanone and a couple other goodies and you now have a very high caliber imprinter but now we are getting closer to imprint and further from C36. Lol
04-17-2017 8:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

04-17-2017 9:20 AM

(04-17-2017 8:16 AM)thundr Wrote:  Im aiming for end of the month. I originally wanted to get it out by mid april but I forgot how late Easter was this year.

As far as imprinting, yes there are other imprinting molecules that are in play and I have seen C36 leave a mark on people for sure.

I was only speculating what the addition of Androstadienone would add to the mix. Ie, Addition of Androstadienone would/should deepen an emotional scribe effect moreso than just the C36 formula itself if one wanted to bend the formula in that direction.

Add some androstanone and a couple other goodies and you now have a very high caliber imprinter but now we are getting closer to imprint and further from C36. Lol

Alright now!

I must be coming to LIFE, because I have another question JUST FOR YOU, T!

Curious to know ... IF ... you were going out to get laid, yes, ONE NIGHT STAND, HONESTLY what would you be wearing these days? whistle

Excuse me, Mars. Boast

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2017 9:20 AM by MMM.)
04-17-2017 9:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-17-2017 9:22 AM

(04-17-2017 9:20 AM)MMM Wrote:  Alright now!

Curious to know ... IF ... you were going out to get laid, yes, ONE NIGHT STAND, HONESTLY what would you be wearing these days? whistle

Excuse me, Mars. Boast

That's a gooD question. Am keen to know to. What's ur poison these days Thundr?

Excuse me too Mars. Lol.
04-17-2017 9:22 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-17-2017 9:57 PM

(04-17-2017 9:20 AM)MMM Wrote:  Alright now!

Excuse me, Mars. Boast

No problem bro. I'm also curious to see the reply to your question. lol

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

04-17-2017 9:57 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

05-02-2017 9:56 PM

Chamber 36 Combo Tests

With 2 drops of Manimal
I only tried this combo twice. The first time, I went to a restaurant with a group for dinner. The reactions from 3 waitresses were varied. One was “normal” and she just went about her business. Another one tended to hover around me and kept on smiling, but that is probably her nature. The third one seemed to be either intimidated or offended. She wouldn't react to my jokes and had a steady frown on her face.

The second time I wore this combo, I didn't get any different reactions from others, and was mostly ghosted.

With 2 dabs of Sex Magnet

I just basically touched SexMag behind the ears after wetting the roller. Initially, I felt dizzy for a few seconds, then I became a bit more talkative. Had a fun time in the evening. I need to test this more to validate.

I'm currently testing SexMag solo and will make my report soon.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

05-02-2017 9:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-03-2017 1:12 AM

(05-02-2017 9:56 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Chamber 36 Combo Tests

With 2 drops of Manimal
I only tried this combo twice. The first time, I went to a restaurant with a group for dinner. The reactions from 3 waitresses were varied. One was “normal” and she just went about her business. Another one tended to hover around me and kept on smiling, but that is probably her nature. The third one seemed to be either intimidated or offended. She wouldn't react to my jokes and had a steady frown on her face.

The second time I wore this combo, I didn't get any different reactions from others, and was mostly ghosted.

With 2 dabs of Sex Magnet

I just basically touched SexMag behind the ears after wetting the roller. Initially, I felt dizzy for a few seconds, then I became a bit more talkative. Had a fun time in the evening. I need to test this more to validate.

I'm currently testing SexMag solo and will make my report soon.

What about? Apply M3X, wait till it cooks on ur skin, then after M3X turns sexual (from social) layer the C36 at the second hour mark. Just a thought. Smile

Reason for this thought; M3X turn sexual after a coupla hours. Similar to slow burn Forex. Just a suggestion.
05-03-2017 1:12 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

05-03-2017 1:48 AM

M3x is on my list of products for combo tests with Chamber 36. Still waiting for thundr to sell the product.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

05-03-2017 1:48 AM

Share This Thread