Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
04-06-2017 10:14 PM

Very well said V-nice. In the end, it's all about the individual experiences of the users. I read reviews for guidance, then I buy those products that interest me. Some worked. Some didn't, despite the fact that it worked for many others. The effect of mone blends on each person is like fingerprints - each one is different.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
04-06-2017 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

04-10-2017 3:15 AM

(04-06-2017 7:44 AM)james mathers Wrote:  do you guys detect any Androstadienone in C36 given that it's giving off a comfort vibe? you guys seem to be getting uplifiting selfies from it so maybe its there in a minimal dose. Eagerly awaiting Dr.Chocs rideshare reports from fortitude valley hehe....

Here's thundr's list of ingredients in Chamber 36:

"Alpha Androsterone, Androsterone Sulfate, Ambroxan, Grey Ambergris Tincture, Gold Ambergris Tincture, Androstenone, Dipropylene glycol, Cedramber, Ethanol"

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

04-10-2017 3:15 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2017 3:33 AM

Hi,

Though he does list those ingredients for C36, there certainly could be other ingredients not listed...proprietary right.

When thundr makes C36 part of the product lineup, I want to purchase.

Though it doesn't list Androstadienone in the ingredient list, what's to stop the wearer from adding some of that single molecule...especially depending upon the timing of the target's cycle.
04-10-2017 3:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

04-10-2017 3:43 AM

(04-10-2017 3:33 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hi,

Though he does list those ingredients for C36, there certainly could be other ingredients not listed...proprietary right.

When thundr makes C36 part of the product lineup, I want to purchase.

Though it doesn't list Androstadienone in the ingredient list, what's to stop the wearer from adding some of that single molecule...especially depending upon the timing of the target's cycle.

Could be. We don't know for sure. I just copied the list from the Apex site and posted it in response to James' question.

The wearer can indeed add Androstadienone to his app. It's his choice.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

04-10-2017 3:43 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2017 3:49 AM

Maybe the man himself can chime in, hey thundr...bro I am looking at you.
04-10-2017 3:49 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-10-2017 3:56 AM

With me personal experience, I don't think it's got DieNone. But I could be wrong.

Am having super fun with C36 ey. This is one great stand alone. Am loving it. Smile
04-10-2017 3:56 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-10-2017 4:15 AM

I'm having fun with it too. Unfortunately, I only have a little left in the bottle. I really hope thundr starts selling it.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

04-10-2017 4:15 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

thundr
Vendor

04-16-2017 9:09 PM

(04-10-2017 3:49 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Maybe the man himself can chime in, hey thundr...bro I am looking at you.

Hi.
There is no Androstadienone in C36.

If desired, Androstadienone could be added to the tune of 25-50 mcg per C36 app. On paper, the Androstadienone would combine with the androsterone to generate a larger range of imprinting characteristics. Alot of potential there for sure.

I can only speculate this effect in theory not fieldwork here because Im not a huge fan of that molecule. It makes me antisocial.

I will always tell you guys if a mix has Androstadienone in there. I Promise.
04-16-2017 9:09 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-16-2017 9:55 PM

(04-16-2017 9:09 PM)thundr Wrote:  Hi.

If desired, Androstadienone could be added to the tune of 25-50 mcg per C36 app. On paper, the Androstadienone would combine with the androsterone to generate a larger range of imprinting characteristics. Alot of potential there for sure.

I can only speculate this effect in theory not fieldwork here because Im not a huge fan of that molecule. It makes me antisocial.

Funny thing is, it's still has imprinting effects. For me anyway.
04-16-2017 9:55 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-16-2017 11:35 PM

(04-16-2017 9:09 PM)thundr Wrote:  Hi.

Thundr Man, if you peep back in here, do you have any idea if I'll be able to order C36 about a week or two BEFORE 20 May? Dirol

Trying to figure out what I'm gonna wear to my daughter's wedding; and as of now, C36 has my attention, thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-16-2017 11:35 PM

Share This Thread