Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
03-22-2017 10:51 PM

Yes, I have been using it daily. I even tried sleeping without removing the product. No worries. No lethargy. I feel that it also helps me sleep well at night.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-22-2017 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

04-03-2017 9:05 PM

Thundr advised me that Chamber 36 will be coming out soon. This is one of the best products that I have ever used as a standalone and is easily my favorite. It covers all bases. Social, check. Status, check. Sexual, check. Comfort, check. Everything that I am looking for in a blend is here. Manimal and M3X are still favorites, but I think Chamber 36 is better than them.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

04-03-2017 9:05 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-04-2017 3:40 PM

Wonderful news! That's my very next product. Credit card at the ready position...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-04-2017 3:40 PM
james mathers
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2017 11:57 PM

(04-03-2017 9:05 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Thundr advised me that Chamber 36 will be coming out soon. This is one of the best products that I have ever used as a standalone and is easily my favorite. It covers all bases. Social, check. Status, check. Sexual, check. Comfort, check. Everything that I am looking for in a blend is here. Manimal and M3X are still favorites, but I think Chamber 36 is better than them.
Hi in what ways is this product better than M3X? i'm becoming a bit wary of new products that get rave reviews only to be dissapointed. SteveO was a master at doing this over at Androtics in the old days.
04-04-2017 11:57 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-05-2017 5:56 AM

(04-04-2017 11:57 PM)james mathers Wrote:  Hi in what ways is this product better than M3X? i'm becoming a bit wary of new products that get rave reviews only to be dissapointed. SteveO was a master at doing this over at Androtics in the old days.

Hey my friend! I introduce to you... Thundr! Wizard
He dares to be different! So I'm always interested in his new projects.

But I can be a skeptic, and criticize reviews (not saying you are), or i can try for myself and see what's the hub-bub... bub?

Knowing my success with his products, I'll choose the latter. Not like I'll be spending a ton of money anyway.

04-05-2017 5:56 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

04-05-2017 7:56 AM

Androcles feels C36 is not really a sexual product.He stated there are better tools for that.. And I believe you state it can lead to sex but is milder and not in your face sexual like ONS products.

In what way(s) do you feel it surpasses m3x? Just curious as to your viewpoint.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 8:00 AM by dsouza.)
04-05-2017 7:56 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-05-2017 10:27 PM

(04-04-2017 11:57 PM)james mathers Wrote:  Hi in what ways is this product better than M3X? i'm becoming a bit wary of new products that get rave reviews only to be dissapointed. SteveO was a master at doing this over at Androtics in the old days.

I agree. I'm not trying to hype Chamber 36. You don't need to take my word for it. You can try it and see if it works for you. I am just stating my experiences and opinions based on my tests for the past weeks using the product solo and trying combos a few times. I haven't written a combo review yet, but for me, Chamber 36 is better as a standalone as of now as my combo testing is not extensive. I need to purchase another bottle for more extensive combo tests.

To answer your question and that of dsouza on my comparison with M3x, it is a matter of personal preference. I still like M3x and Manimal, and will use them depending on the situation. For me, the social and comfort vibes of Chamber 36 is stronger compared to the other two. Chamber 36 is not blatant sexual, but it gets you there. Even Androcles I think also experienced lays.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

04-05-2017 10:27 PM
james mathers
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2017 7:44 AM

do you guys detect any Androstadienone in C36 given that it's giving off a comfort vibe? you guys seem to be getting uplifiting selfies from it so maybe its there in a minimal dose. Eagerly awaiting Dr.Chocs rideshare reports from fortitude valley hehe....
04-06-2017 7:44 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-06-2017 8:04 AM

(04-06-2017 7:44 AM)james mathers Wrote:  do you guys detect any Androstadienone in C36 given that it's giving off a comfort vibe? you guys seem to be getting uplifiting selfies from it so maybe its there in a minimal dose. Eagerly awaiting Dr.Chocs rideshare reports from fortitude valley hehe....

Haaaaa. Lol. Smile

Oh mate, I'd defo recommend it ey. It's amazing.
I've reported me initial observations on c36 here

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAMBER-36?...#pid199715

Am still testing though. And this is only the FIRST DAY.
04-06-2017 8:04 AM

V-nice

Rep Post

04-06-2017 8:21 AM

I respect everyone's reports and value. But no one is going to be the reason V-nice tries a product. I'm going to try a product anyway because I'm interested, and because I'm an enthusiast.
In the end of all reports, I need to know what said product does for me.

So it's important to keep in mind, as the Martian man has said, it's his own experience.

I've had some wild times with M3X, while maybe some other's haven't gotten the pussy invites. It's crazy for me to say, "use this, it will get you laid,"... It's more like, "you have a better chance".

What really happens is some products create better opportunities.

04-06-2017 8:21 AM

Share This Thread