Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
03-01-2017 11:01 PM

Offhand, 1.5 hours after, I cannot smell the scent even if I placed 2 dabs of SM behind my ears, unlike the other Apex scents which last for hours. I'm still thinking if there's any scent similar to this. The old Eau the Sauvage comes to mind.

I put another dab on my wrist just to test for longevity.

What is a "dab"? How many inches of the steel roller is equivalent to a "dab"?

---------------------

Note: 2 hours after the wrist app, I cannot smell the scent nor the mones.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 1:00 AM by Mars82.)
03-01-2017 11:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

03-05-2017 10:12 PM

Chamber 36

I'll just put down some of my initial observations on Chamber 36 which I have been using for the past 3 days. No lay reports or effects on others for the moment. Those observations will come later, if any.

Scent: The scent is sweet and powdery. It is a pleasant scent that is among my preferences. It is a bit light though.

Longevity: The scent may be light, but damn, it lasts a long time on me. Goes strong for about 8 hours. Around the 8th hour, I have to put my nose about 3 inches or so from the app point to smell it. At about the 14th hour, I can still smell the pleasant scent if I stick my nose to the app point. Nice for snuggling.

Projection: I find it reaches about 1.5 meters (about 5 feet). I found this out when someone standing across my table (more than a meter in size) commented on the nice smell.

Self-effects: The first time I put it on, I felt dizzy for a couple of seconds. That was only one time. For the rest of the use period, I feel upbeat and chatty. It's like the feeling that I have when I'm having a good day and everything seems to be going my way.

Application: Two 2-inch lines from the bottom of the back of each ear, down to the side of the neck, 1-inch lines on each forearm and wrist for a total of 12 inches. Later I will be testing thundr's circle technique.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 10:14 PM by Mars82.)
03-05-2017 10:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-06-2017 6:36 PM

Admittedly, I could attempt to search it, but what is Thunder's circle technique?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-06-2017 6:36 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-06-2017 8:53 PM

He told me about it in a pm. I hope thundr doesn't mind me sharing this.

"First time I wore it I put a small circle on each wrist and put both wrists to both sides of my jawline and pulled forward. Finished the rest by rubbing my forearms together. Spreading your app as far as possible and over as much surface area within the dose is crucial.
Another fun thing to do is do the left wrist circle then spread. Take the roller with you and do the other wrist 2 hours later and spread. I am not 100% how this makes a difference within the formula but you get some fun hits nevertheless."

The circle is about the size of a coin (1-inch diameter I guess). This is with Chamber 36. With Sex Magnet, he sticks to one circle only as it is strong Androstenone.

I agree that Sex Magnet is strong juice. I tried putting about 3 inches behind each ear, and I got a headache (like Androcles experienced), that I started getting dizzy. I removed it using witch hazel and the uncomfortable feelings went away. After a couple of hours, I just put on about 1-inch strips behind each ear, and I didn't get the negative self-effects.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017 8:55 PM by Mars82.)
03-06-2017 8:53 PM
james mathers
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2017 12:04 AM

Hows the Chamber 36 going hit wise? Do you concur with Adrocles assesment? Trying to order some pre-release.
03-07-2017 12:04 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-07-2017 3:49 AM

(03-07-2017 12:04 AM)james mathers Wrote:  Hows the Chamber 36 going hit wise? Do you concur with Adrocles assesment? Trying to order some pre-release.

So far just one blatant hit. But I have been using it only for 3 days. I have to run it some more to get a good grasp on the product.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

03-07-2017 3:49 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

03-14-2017 2:21 AM

Does scent longevity differ among app points?

One thing that I noticed lately with Chamber 36 is that the scent lasts longer on my upper forearm app points compared to the wrist app points. Around 5 hours after application, when I smell my wrists, I can smell the mones and not the scent. Whereas, on my upper forearms, I can still smell the product's scent. My solution is to reapply around 1 inch strip on each wrist.

Chamber 36 is a kino generator and makes you the most attractive man in the room. Thundr and Androcles were spot on in their observations. Tomorrow, I'm gonna start testing thundr's circle technique.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2017 2:25 AM by Mars82.)
03-14-2017 2:21 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-14-2017 11:05 AM

(03-14-2017 2:21 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Does scent longevity differ among app points?

One thing that I noticed lately with Chamber 36 is that the scent lasts longer on my upper forearm app points compared to the wrist app points. Around 5 hours after application, when I smell my wrists, I can smell the mones and not the scent. Whereas, on my upper forearms, I can still smell the product's scent. My solution is to reapply around 1 inch strip on each wrist.

This would appear to make sense: your wrists are warmer than your upper forearm since the blood vessels are very close to the surface there. If the scent molecules are more greatly dispersed by heat than are the pheromone molecules, then a warmer region of the skin would increase their dispersal while the pheromone molecules would be left behind. When you move to a cooler region of the skin, they would disperse more equally.
03-14-2017 11:05 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-22-2017 9:52 PM

Chamber 36

After about 3 weeks of using Chamber 36 solo, I think that this is another liquid gold.

In my earlier days of testing, I said that the scent is mild. That is until I found out that I had olfactory and respiratory problems at that time. Once the issued got fixed, I now appreciate the scent better. It is a powdery sweet type of scent.

I usually get negative self-effects from high Androsterone blends. I noticed this with Tusc, APi, Ascend,a dn even Wolf to a degree. However, I don't get any negative selfies with Chamber 36. As thundr said, Chamber 36 is next to impossible to OD on.

After trying different dosages from 6 inches to 18 inches, I found out that my sweet spot is around 12-14 inches. I tried two types of applications. First is 2-inch stripes on wrists, sides of neck and forearms. Second is same applications but I wipe/spread them around the whole arm and neck. I find the second one more effective, but longevity is shorter by about a couple of hours. I reapply another 6 inches around the 6th or 7th hour depending on my schedule. More costly, but the effect is sustained.

To increase longevity and projection, I initially put on a thin film of moisturizer the spray on my a scent (my DIY Fierce goes well with the scent of Chamber 36). Then once dry, I apply my mones.

For me, the product is a combination of social, sexual and a bit of status. People gravitate towards me, and when I initiate, kino comes very easy.

On the business front, I tried Chamber 36 during a particularly diffcult negotiation with a very difficult client whom I met for the first time. It was a property deal. I came alone and faced the client, her assistant and her lawyers. In the first half hour, things were not so good and they laid out 4 conditions for the purchase. To cut the story short, the 3 hour meeting ended with me compromising on 30% of the first condition (although we were willing to give in to even 60%), and they backed down on the other 3 conditions. The deal pushed through over a pleasant dinner paid for by the client.

I can also attest that the product has a strong sensual – mid sexual side. I'll just leave it at that. This is not as effective as the heavy sexuals for getting a quick lay, but it is good for escalation and kino leading towards you know what. The product is also effective in building relationships.

On the whole, I like this product very much. I hope thundr starts selling Chamber 36.

Nest up will be a couple of combo tests with Chamber 36 and Sex Magnet (very very good) and Chamber 36 + Manimal.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2017 9:54 PM by Mars82.)
03-22-2017 9:52 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-22-2017 10:43 PM

Man am waiting for me chamber 36. Sounds like a really good daily product.
03-22-2017 10:43 PM

Share This Thread