Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
CptLeon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
02-19-2016 10:38 AM

Hey Mars! I just ordered M3X, Core and hopefully got a sample of Dion on the 12th. The bad part is that I sent Thundr the wrong zip code so now It gets to get forwarded and then shipped back to me... I'll definitely be testing this combo out Sunday if I get the package by then and then I'll write up a report for everyone Sunday night. If I don't get any this weekend (thanks USPS for sucking) than I'll have to test out sometime next week.

I'm really excited for this combo because It has what I find to be 'everything'. [M3X] A Sexual (& disinhibitor to boot), [Core] Beautifier (& General Social), and lastly what I've read at least to be a comfort mone but is supposedly also good with attraction. [Dion]
I just have no idea how things'll move along but I don't think It'll need anything else unless I guess you might want to add something with imprinting qualities (NA, etc.)
02-19-2016 10:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

03-04-2016 10:27 PM

Looking back at the past days wearing the M3X+Imprint combo, my theory as to why most of the results are positive is that:

1) Imprint somehow "smoothens out" the negative disinhibition that is sometimes the result of solo M3x. It seems that ladies just focus on the happy side of things.

2) In return, as far as the negative self-effects of Androstadienone is concerned, apart from the Androstanone that buffers the Androstadienone in the mix, the molecules in M3x either tempers the negative self-effects or boosts my metabolism(?) so that it doesn't bother me. To make sure, I just make it a point to spray M3x first (front of neck) before putting on the Imprint (wrists then swiped to rear sides of neck.

In other words, each blend mitigates the negative effects of the other.

To qualify my earlier statement that "most of the results are positive," there were a couple of instances when the disinhibition reared its ugly head. Both of these times were with my boss during a period when he had big problems. I guess no mone can change it. He tried to soothen my ruffled feathers after a coupe of hours though (both times).

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-04-2016 10:27 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-20-2016 2:33 AM

My last remnants of M3X+Imprint combo has been great to me. I'll write up a report later.

Just got my order of Manimal and Imprint, both in Frost. Thundr generously included samples of Tusc Green and a vial of something called Supafly. Will report after my tests.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 2:53 AM by Mars82.)
04-20-2016 2:33 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-20-2016 9:30 PM

I'm using Manimal for the first time today at 2 drops per thundr's recommendation.

The Frost scent is nice. Subtle and not as strong as regular cologne, although the fact that it is in an oil blend probably has something to do with it. I can get the similarity to Aventus, but not exactly the same. It is quite near to the Aventus-type oil of TFS.

As far as self-effects, I am feeling a bit dizzy right now, about 45 minutes after application. I don't think that it is Manimal per se as I have been feeling like this for the past couple of days. Probably A-1 aversion caught up with me again as I have been using my M3x+Imprint and Evolve+Cohesion mixes alternately for the past few weeks, with a couple of days using Praetoria+CrushXS Beta-A (the old beta version which I saw in my old stash).

I will report on the effects on others after I have run this for a week or so.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

04-20-2016 9:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-20-2016 11:07 PM

Looking forward to your reports on Manimal!!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
04-20-2016 11:07 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-21-2016 12:31 AM

Actually I had one initial result just a few minutes ago. lol

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

04-21-2016 12:31 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-08-2016 4:11 PM

I just read this thread from beginning to end. Mars82, your reports are excellent. Thank you for sharing all of this with us. I'm very much a noob with 'mones, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Thundr's products will do!
07-08-2016 4:11 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

07-08-2016 10:16 PM

Thank you for the kind words BarefootOxford. I'm waiting for thundr's new goodies to arrive together with my recent reorder of M3X and Core. I will report on his new experimental products once I have tested them.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

07-08-2016 10:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-29-2016 5:30 AM

(02-18-2016 9:43 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I've been looking at my old posts and I realized that the effects of Core+Dion+sexual blend is very similar to that of M3X+Imprint. This is if you look at the end result, if you know what I mean.

While I'm mulling over ordering Core+Dion+M3X to test, I would like to ask the opinions/experiences of those who have tried these combos to see if their results are at least near to mine.

Thundr, would you have any ideas on this? It seems that you were able to make a great cake mix, topped it with some yummy icing and put on some attractive decorations to make the perfect cake. I'm not asking you to spill the beans. Just give us some of your theories/insights/experiences/ideas especially on the synergy of the molecules that made them very effective. I'm about to run out of M3X and my old Imprint and I am now planning my next order from you.

I have tried Core, Dion, M3X. And it was a good combo for clubbing. But when you add Xist to the combo. You can wear it for a date and still have much attention and attractive aura.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
08-29-2016 5:30 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-01-2017 9:53 PM

My order of Sex Magnet finally arrived. Again, I was pleasantly surprised to get another free product, this time it was Chamber 36. When I placed my order, I forgot to request for samples, but I hoped on hindsight that thundr would send a little Chamber 36 with the order. He must have read my mind. But then, he didn't send just a little sample. It was a full 5 ml bottle! Thanks very much thundr!

The packaging was very secure. Bubble wrap, double plastic wrap, and no leaks. The candy was nice too.

Anticipating my new toy, I scrubbed my app points while showering this morning and didn't put on any mones. So now, I put on what I estimate was a couple of dabs of SM. I agree with those who tested this earlier. The scent is great, but a bit light. I'll see later when I start to perspire if the projection would be better. I got some on the tip of my finger and I can't stop sniffing it.

Unlike others testers, I did not experience any headache. Although right now, I'm a bit disoriented while typing (always making corrections in spelling and grammar) but it is probably due to lack of sleep and mild colds.

I'll report back after a few days (or weeks) after I have used the products for a while.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 9:54 PM by Mars82.)
03-01-2017 9:53 PM

Share This Thread