Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
11-24-2015 10:44 PM

Method 3X solo

Scent

As I observed earlier, the Fury scent in this blend is mild compared to the previous Core Fury bottles that I had. Scent longevity is about 2-3 hours. To increase this, I initially spray on a homebrew Fierce and then I put the mones on top or beside them after they have dried. My homebrew lasts about 12 hours. It is not an exact match, but they complement each other.

Self-effects
I get both positive and negative self effects from M3X. On the positive side, my already high confidence level gets a boost and I am more chatty. The observations of the others are correct, it is easier to open women partly due to this confidence boost.

On the negative side, I experience an initial dizziness when using 2 sprays when I apply the second spray directly on the front of the neck. To avoid this, I apply the first spray on my inner wrist then dab it to the other wrist, then the sides of the neck. The second spray I apply to my outer wrist, dab it in front of then neck then dab it on the other wrist.

Another negative self effect is that I sometimes get absentminded, or I even zone out and just stare blankly (until I catch myself doing that). I tend to stutter when talking, but not if I consciously make an effort not to do so. When I type, I tend to make a lot of corrections in spelling and grammar. I also experience unusual pangs of hunger.

With all the negative self effects, is using M3X worth it? YES. The negative selfies are minor compared to the effects of using the product!

Results
Just a few results from a week of using M3X.

With 1 spray spread between inner wrists and sides of neck, I noticed that ladies stare and smile a lot. One thing that I use to gauge the mones in a bookstore is to pass very slowly either infront or behind a girl very close but without touching. I then observe for any reactions. With M3X, they follow my movement or even look back at me. About 6 out of 10 even smiled. When I go to a different shelf, I noticed 4 of the ladies follow me and pretend to browse the section where I'm in. I chatted with all 4 of them and number closed them. Age ranges differ from about early 20's to late 40's.

The blend seems lesbian-friendly too. I was at a gas station where they have a promotion wherein you buy a set amount of gas and you get an item for free. Well, I purchased the minimum amount, and after joking a bit with the lesbian attendant, got 3 of the free stuff. She told me that she should give me only 1, but she said it's ok to give me 3.

At the office, I received kino from a couple of the girls. One of them frequently engaged me in a conversation while standing very close to me.

At 2 sprays M3X, there seems to be intimidation. I went to a lady's office to discuss some business. While she was pleasant, she never sat down during the whole 30 minute period. She just stood next to me. She also kept justifying her statements which was odd considering the nature of the transaction. Also, many teachers at a school that I visited would just greet me politely and go on their way. Usually with Core, Dion, CV2, Prae, and 1 spray of M3X, they would stay for a while to chat. With 2 sprays M3X, they would bow their heads and walk on.

Also, as I noted earlier, I can see next-day effects at McD's and other eating places.

I also tried M3X+Style 2.0 a couple of times but I'll make my report later.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-24-2015 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

11-27-2015 1:07 AM

M3X + Style 2.0
1 spray each spread out to neck and wrists.

At a fastfood store, I used my favorite line with cashiers as I placed my order. After telling her what I wanted, I added “and one (mentioning her name).” She replied “to go?.” I said “yes, whenever you're available.” She smiled, and as I gave her the money, she squeezed my fingers in a tender way while staring at me. When she served my order, I noticed her number written on the receipt.

At another fastfood joint, I used the same line with the cashier. Then, as she said the total amount that I had to pay, I repeated it, but changed the word “six” to “sex” which made her smile and blush. This led to jokes with sexual innuendos until the manager joined in the jokes.

I attended a wedding of a friend and was seated at the back of the church. It was the second to the last pew, at the leftmost section of the pew. As a woman was handing out the song booklets, I signaled her to give me one. Suddenly a booklet was thrust to me from the back (last pew). I looked back and this cute girl was smiling at me. Throughout the ceremony, I looked back at her about 5 times and she always smiled. I couldn't transfer to her seat as the church was full. At the after wedding party, she was assigned to the table beside mine. She reseated herself so that she was directly facing me. More looks and smiles. I approached her later on and had a chat with her. Turns out that she works with the bride so we will be getting to see each other from time to time.

I think that after after some hours, the Alpha Androstenol in Style V2 has converted to Androstenone which might explain the perceived sexual attraction. This combo is quite similar in effects to CV2+Praetoria in terms of hits. I still have to run this many times to see if the results can be replicated. If it is, then this will be another of my new favorites.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

11-27-2015 1:07 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-02-2015 11:10 PM

I suspended my combo testing and decided to continue with M3X solo variably at 1 spray, 2 sprays, and 1 spray+1spray 2 hours after. This is with people I interact with everyday using different mones and combos.

At 1 spray, I notice that people are attracted, respectful and not averse to a bit of kino. At 2 sprays, some girls seem to be intimidated and would look uncomfortable when I approach. I don't know if it is positive uncomfortable (sexual tension) or the negative kind (revulsion).

To juxtapose this, I applied 1 spray and looked at reactions. Again, the girls were friendly, allowed me to give them some light kino (some even responded in kind) and were generally in a good mood. After coupe of hours, I applied another spray at different app points. There was suddenly a big difference in their reactions. After initiating some light kino similar to what I did earlier, many of them would recoil as if they were bit by a snake. Also, when I talk to them, their bodies would be facing away as opposed to facing me when I wear 1 spray.

Ok, so 2 sprays of M3X is a bit much. No ghosting, but many negative reactions. I'll observe their reactions in the next few hours to see if marinating the 2 sprays would improve things.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

12-02-2015 11:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

12-07-2015 3:24 AM

Style 2.0
2 sprays at various points

Self effects
Style 2.0 makes me relaxed and cool. It boosts confidence, and when flirting of just making pleasant conversation, words come to my mind easily and I convey my thoughts smoothly. No dizziness or any physically uncomfortable feeling.

Effects on others
At a store, it was easy flirting with a couple of salesgirls. The first was in the music section. Touched her arm to test her, then when there was no resistance, put my hand on her waist. She just smiled and we continued flirting. She asked for my number, and later on, she texted me hers. At a different section of the store, I told the second salesgirl that her boyfriend might not like me kidding with her. She responded that she was 19 and that she never had a boyfriend, then told me to pass by her station once I was done paying. When I did, she gave me a slip of paper with her number.

I went to a credit union office to settle some payments. I arrived almost noon, but the ladies there attended to me with smiles, even when it was near lunchtime. A couple of them even delayed lunch just to be able to accommodate me. I then went to the bank where the usually serious staff were all smiles and enjoyed talking to me.

The product is a great social, probably one of the best that I have tried. I didn't notice anything overtly sexual (unlike M3X) but I think that with a little more push, it can go towards that direction.

I think that thundr's addition of Alpha Androstenol to the version 2 is instrumental in the pleasant conversations that I had. All of the encounters above happened about 4 hours after application. I'm not sure if the Alpha Androstenol has converted to Androstenone by this time. I should also mention though that previous to these encounters, I have been perspiring heavily due to the weather and the cold meds that I have been taking. Will see in the next days how Style 2.0 works in different situations.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

12-07-2015 3:24 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-22-2015 3:30 AM

Two sprays of Style 2.0 is starting to become another favorite of mine. It disinhibits both me and ladies that I talk to, including those who I meet for the first time. Small jokes lead to flirting. Also, there seems to be a day-after effect also.

I tried combining Style with CV4, but it seems that something is off. Except for a night when the SO was amorous, I feel that the addition of CV4 "pulls back" the effects of Style as far as women are concerned. With men, this blend pisses me off. Many times when I wanted to purchase something from a store, the salesmen would either ignore me (as if I was not a serious customer) or avoid looking at me while arranging my purchase. Same thing in restaurants. They would somehow forget that I asked for something like a glass of water or an additional napkin.

I was hoping that CV4 would enhance the aura of Style, but I think that the opposite is happening. I will try combining CV4 with M3X later on. With CV4 solo, I don't get much reactions at 1 and 2 sprays. Maybe subtle cues, but nothing over the top unlike Style solo and M3X solo.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

12-22-2015 3:30 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-11-2016 10:35 PM

M3X + Imprint

Out of curiosity, and since I wanted to see if Androstadienone would still give me lethargy, I tried the above combo. Apps were 1 spray M3X spread between forearms and front of neck, 1 spray Imprint spread between wrists and sides of neck. No lethargy felt.

The results of the combo on the first run:

At a convenience store that I frequent, the girl at the counter (early 20's) left her cash register as I was browsing through the food section. She asked some personal questions as if she was very interested in me. I just answered properly so as not to give the impression that I am snobbish. After I chose my merchandise, she took them from my hand and personally attended to ringing my purchase, heating and bagging them. Personal service at its best.

A work colleague was exposed to my cloud while she was in my vicinity as I was discussing something with another colleague. I seldom discuss personal matters anymore with her. She surprisingly texted me about a couple of her former high school classmates who were having an affair with each other and asked my opinion about it. Personal discussions like this never happened in a looong time.

At McD's, I felt that the crew (a bunch of 4 girls) were trying to make me feel special. Each of them would take care of each item on my order. Then as I was eating, one of the supervisors approached me to ask if I needed or wanted anything else. I said that I wanted her. She smiled and hovered around making small talk for about 10 minutes before her manager called her. She came back a few times more just to ask if the food was ok, if the room temperature was ok, etc. She then invited me to a valentine's day affair that they would be having in the store, but I had to decline as I have prior plans. She looked sad, but smiled through it. I didn't flirt with her as a lot of people I know hang out there.

I used this without any expectations (neutral) just to see the effects of the combo. It seems highly social, but I didn't intentionally watch for any sexual vibe. I didn't move for any kino or initiate anything. Just observation mode. I'll run this some more and see if there would be a sexual component to this combo as theoretically, it should be a sexual-comfort blend based on the contents of each product.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

02-11-2016 10:35 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-14-2016 9:57 PM

M3X + Imprint is a superb combo. As far as I experienced, the step by step effects of the mix are: attraction, disinhibition, then fallout. I think that this combo should not be used just for kicks as it generates serious emotional responses from women. However, for mature women over 30, this would be ok if parameters are set beforehand if the intention is not to get serious.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

02-14-2016 9:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2016 4:26 AM

(02-14-2016 9:57 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  M3X + Imprint is a superb combo. As far as I experienced, the step by step effects of the mix are: attraction, disinhibition, then fallout.

Thanks Mars for the hint, was just thinking what fallout combo to try, want to give an extra kick for my Core+Imprint combo i use today.
02-15-2016 4:26 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-15-2016 9:25 PM

I don't have Core anymore so I can't try that combo (Core+Imprint+M3X). Hope you can tell us your experiences.

Afaik, Core (V1) + Imprint was more of a comfort blend for me. I guess that if you add M3X into the equation then you would have a sexual boost to complement the comfort of Imprint.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 12:05 AM by Mars82.)
02-15-2016 9:25 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-18-2016 9:43 PM

I've been looking at my old posts and I realized that the effects of Core+Dion+sexual blend is very similar to that of M3X+Imprint. This is if you look at the end result, if you know what I mean.

While I'm mulling over ordering Core+Dion+M3X to test, I would like to ask the opinions/experiences of those who have tried these combos to see if their results are at least near to mine.

Thundr, would you have any ideas on this? It seems that you were able to make a great cake mix, topped it with some yummy icing and put on some attractive decorations to make the perfect cake. I'm not asking you to spill the beans. Just give us some of your theories/insights/experiences/ideas especially on the synergy of the molecules that made them very effective. I'm about to run out of M3X and my old Imprint and I am now planning my next order from you.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 9:44 PM by Mars82.)
02-18-2016 9:43 PM

Share This Thread