Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
02-07-2015 6:57 PM

Sooo... back after a 4 year phero hiatus. Lots of new folks around here and a few known 'faces'. Smile

I actually did not consciously plan to get back into mones - I've just come across the site here while browsing my old favourites, read the 'Best mones 2014' thread, saw that lotsa people liked Core quite a lot and then this thread here somehow sealed the deal and made me go 'what the heck, let's order some'. And what shall I say - I'm glad I did!

It seems phero technology came a looooong way since I left the club in 2010 or so. Been messing around with Core for a good week now - mostly 2 sprays to the neck - and I gotta say this is by far the most consistent product I've used in all these years. Self effects are great and don't seem to vanish as this often happens with other products. Effects on other people are for me mostly of the attention grabbing kind - though I think at least partially the effects on others also come from subtle changes in the way I act due to the self effects (confidence boost, overall mental calmness, kinda being in the flow). Overall I'm pretty impressed with it so far!

Also got Dionysos and used it twice. Not really sure about the effects yet, potentially because I've used it in combo with Core both times, and I don't know Core well enough yet to really see the difference Dio might make. Also, with 3 sprays my scent limit is reached, so never went higher than 1 spray with Dio. But, unscented versions of both Core and Dio are on the way, together with a bottle of Imprint. Or at least I hope they are on the way - I've ordered a week ago and didn't hear anything yet about a shipment going out...

[Mars82, sorry for thread hijacking ;)]
02-07-2015 6:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-07-2015 10:37 PM

Welcome back! Don't worry, they're on their way. None of us get any shipment notifications from Apex, but the goods land smack dab on time as predicted. Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
02-07-2015 10:37 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-12-2015 9:34 PM

(02-07-2015 6:57 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  Sooo... back after a 4 year phero hiatus. Lots of new folks around here and a few known 'faces'. Smile

I actually did not consciously plan to get back into mones - I've just come across the site here while browsing my old favourites, read the 'Best mones 2014' thread, saw that lotsa people liked Core quite a lot and then this thread here somehow sealed the deal and made me go 'what the heck, let's order some'. And what shall I say - I'm glad I did!

It seems phero technology came a looooong way since I left the club in 2010 or so. Been messing around with Core for a good week now - mostly 2 sprays to the neck - and I gotta say this is by far the most consistent product I've used in all these years. Self effects are great and don't seem to vanish as this often happens with other products. Effects on other people are for me mostly of the attention grabbing kind - though I think at least partially the effects on others also come from subtle changes in the way I act due to the self effects (confidence boost, overall mental calmness, kinda being in the flow). Overall I'm pretty impressed with it so far!

Also got Dionysos and used it twice. Not really sure about the effects yet, potentially because I've used it in combo with Core both times, and I don't know Core well enough yet to really see the difference Dio might make. Also, with 3 sprays my scent limit is reached, so never went higher than 1 spray with Dio. But, unscented versions of both Core and Dio are on the way, together with a bottle of Imprint. Or at least I hope they are on the way - I've ordered a week ago and didn't hear anything yet about a shipment going out...

[Mars82, sorry for thread hijacking ;)]

It's ok Petrucci. I look forward to learning from your experiences.

Send thundr a PM. He will reply with the tracking number. You have to wait for a few days though as he is a very busy guy with a regular job.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-12-2015 9:34 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-01-2015 10:44 PM

I'm back again. Still swamped with work, but to keep my promise, here are a few of the more blatant experiences I had based on my notes during my absence in the forum. I held back purchasing mones for months as I have a lot of stuff in my drawer. I decided to just finish off those that I liked best, and save the rest and use them whenever I feel like experimenting.

Praetoria + CV2
1 spray each at different app points
I wanted to bring out the best in the individual products so instead of my usual application copying rand-user's style of spraying Praetoria on top of CV2 while still wet, I changed it a bit. I spray CV2 on my inner wrist, dab it on mu other wrist and slide them on each side of my neck. Then I spray Prae on my outer wrist, dab it on my throat and swipe it on my other outer wrist.

I feel that this combo is another fallout mix, with a strong sexual side to it. The previous method of putting one on top of the other is sexual, but there is a bit of lack in the “emotional” side of it. Whereas, with the split application points, I can feel that there is a buildup of emotion in the sniffers.

I also noticed a lot of respect hits using this application. Apart from salespeople at the mall, waiters and work subordinates, respect hits get more meaning when they come from CEO's, older relatives, cops, government officials and even a couple of judges.

Praetoria at 1 spray generated many respect hits too among both men and women but it was more “businesslike” even with females. The combo however produced a similar “businesslike” hit from men, but with females, it was more status and admiration-type hits.

My order for CV4 and M3X both in fury scent is on its way. I missed out on CV3. How does CV4 compare with Core and CV2?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

11-01-2015 10:44 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-01-2015 11:17 PM

(11-01-2015 10:44 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I'm back again. Still swamped with work, but to keep my promise, here are a few of the more blatant experiences I had based on my notes during my absence in the forum. I held back purchasing mones for months as I have a lot of stuff in my drawer. I decided to just finish off those that I liked best, and save the rest and use them whenever I feel like experimenting.

Praetoria + CV2
1 spray each at different app points
I wanted to bring out the best in the individual products so instead of my usual application copying rand-user's style of spraying Praetoria on top of CV2 while still wet, I changed it a bit. I spray CV2 on my inner wrist, dab it on mu other wrist and slide them on each side of my neck. Then I spray Prae on my outer wrist, dab it on my throat and swipe it on my other outer wrist.

I feel that this combo is another fallout mix, with a strong sexual side to it. The previous method of putting one on top of the other is sexual, but there is a bit of lack in the “emotional” side of it. Whereas, with the split application points, I can feel that there is a buildup of emotion in the sniffers.

I also noticed a lot of respect hits using this application. Apart from salespeople at the mall, waiters and work subordinates, respect hits get more meaning when they come from CEO's, older relatives, cops, government officials and even a couple of judges.

Praetoria at 1 spray generated many respect hits too among both men and women but it was more “businesslike” even with females. The combo however produced a similar “businesslike” hit from men, but with females, it was more status and admiration-type hits.

My order for CV4 and M3X both in fury scent is on its way. I missed out on CV3. How does CV4 compare with Core and CV2?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't CV3 a mix of CV2 and Praetoria?
11-01-2015 11:17 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

11-01-2015 11:34 PM

Where did you hear that, maxx? I don't believe that's correct. It was my understanding that CV3 included slightly less Androstenone and a variety of other changes entirely separate from the concept of Praetoria. Hopefully thundr will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
11-01-2015 11:34 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2015 10:03 AM

I believe originally when CV3 was called Coil, it was described as an evolution of Core, CV2, and Praetoria.
11-02-2015 10:03 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

11-02-2015 1:11 PM

(11-02-2015 10:03 AM)maxx55 Wrote:  I believe originally when CV3 was called Coil, it was described as an evolution of Core, CV2, and Praetoria.

This must have occurred during my hiatus. Very interesting. I take "evolution" more as being built off similar ideas, not as a direct combination. Let me know if you find out where this is posted.
11-02-2015 1:11 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-02-2015 8:26 PM

Welcome back Mars, long time no see! Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-02-2015 8:26 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-02-2015 10:55 PM

Thanks Kimo. Nice to be back.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-02-2015 10:55 PM

Share This Thread