Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
11-24-2014 11:11 AM

(11-24-2014 9:37 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Not sure about this. Where did he say it?

Edit: My bad. You meant the 2 Core combo in his website. I think it means 2 bottles of Core in Fury scent. You get a $5 discount if you get 2 bottles of Core.

I see. So, the only way to purchase Cv2 is by purchasing cv2+prae combo. Thanks for the info.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-24-2014 11:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

11-24-2014 1:06 PM

You can interchange cv2 for core even in the combos. Just let me know in the comment box. Even if you wanted one core, one cv2, or 2 cv2 in the core combo with the discount.

I didn't put cv2 up by itself for solo sale bc of its experimental nature. I grouped it in with prae to follow along with what we were going after. We have learned massive things from these 2 mixes already.

As a way for me to give back from all we learned on the praecoria project, the guys who ordered the cv2 and prae combo will get a huge discount on what came from it. Coil (cv3). I was going to try and aim for free but nowadays that is getting harder to do. I will do what I can.
11-24-2014 1:06 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-24-2014 9:30 PM

Great thundr! When can we expect the release of Coil (CV3)?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-24-2014 9:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2014 10:47 PM

(11-24-2014 1:06 PM)thundr Wrote:  You can interchange cv2 for core even in the combos. Just let me know in the comment box. Even if you wanted one core, one cv2, or 2 cv2 in the core combo with the discount.

I didn't put cv2 up by itself for solo sale bc of its experimental nature. I grouped it in with prae to follow along with what we were going after. We have learned massive things from these 2 mixes already.

As a way for me to give back from all we learned on the praecoria project, the guys who ordered the cv2 and prae combo will get a huge discount on what came from it. Coil (cv3). I was going to try and aim for free but nowadays that is getting harder to do. I will do what I can.

Thank you for your clarification, thundr. I just hit the trigger button to purchase the Core + CV2 combo. Now in waiting mode. Smile

11-24-2014 10:47 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-25-2014 9:47 PM

Dionysos at 2 sprays

A few months ago, I got a sample of Dionysos. I tested it and gave my feedback. Thundr told me that that previous version was still in its experimental stage and he tweaked the product to make it better. He sent me a bottle of this version with my last order for me to try (thanks again thundr). This is my preliminary report covering the use of Dionysos solo for 3 days.

Self Effects:
As I said before, Fury scent is nice. I love both Fury and Arc. No negative self effects that I usually experience with an Androstadienone based product. 11 hours after application, SO sniffed my arm app point and said that I smelled nice. I responded with “that's sweat.”

Effects on others:
While driving, SO constantly puts her head on my shoulder which she very seldom does. She is so amorous and we had a couple of fun times in 1 day.

At a bookstore, I was browsing at a shelf when a teenage girl (probably 15 or 16) passed by squeezing herself in front of me. This was a blatant invasion of my personal space. I just took a step back to let her pass. She was followed by her boyfriend who looked at me first as if asking for my permission to pass, then after I signaled that it was ok, he also passed in front of me with his head bowed (a sign of respect in my country). So I continued browsing the books. After about a minute, here comes the girl again, but she stood beside me, also browsing the books on the shelf. I can sense that they were having a quarrel as the boy kept asking her why she would not answer him or talk to him. She would not respond to his questions. She didn't talk to him. She was just looking at the books on the shelf, until I noticed that her arm was starting to touch mine. To test my mones, I moved a couple of steps away to the right and turned my body a bit away from them and continued browsing the next shelf. As expected, I felt her body touch me again. So I turned to her, and she looked at me and smiled. I looked over at the boy, and I could see the look of defeat on his face. It was a pity really as I felt that I was taking candy from a child. So I left and went to another shelf far from them. The last I saw of them was the girl going out of the store, while looking back (probably trying to find me) with the boy dutifully following behind her.

Why did I not take advantage of this? First of all, I'm not in the habit of stealing candy from children lol. Secondly, they are considered minors and too young for me, and will get me in trouble with the law. Third, I know how the boy would feel if I pursued this, and I didn't want negative karma.

I got a negative reaction with a female crewmember at McD's. This was in the morning, and I was not able to remove my previous day's app. IF the mones are still present, then probably the Androstadienone and the nols have converted to Androstenone (in addition to the Androstenone in the blend) by that time leaving me with a whole lot of Androstenone and nothing else. It was the first time I saw her, and tried some banter, but she was unresponsive, then she suddenly turned her back on me and proceeded to entertain another customer. An old caucasian American standing behind me chatted me up about milk and proteins and some other stuff. I had the impression that he was trying to act superior befitting his age, height (he was about 6 feet tall) and personality (loud voice, etc). I felt that he was either trying to impress me, or he just has a superiority complex. Anyway, I replied and then left to enjoy my food.

I have to run this more, but at the moment, I'm liking this product.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

11-25-2014 9:47 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

11-26-2014 9:29 PM

Nice report^

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like people from the forum that are testing in Asia are getting more blatant hits?

In the US, I could never see that happening.
11-26-2014 9:29 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-26-2014 9:53 PM

I think that there are a number of reports here from people using Apex products in the US, especially with Core solo and in combo.

In relation to the McD's negative reaction above, I went there again this morning. As soon as I entered, the same crewmember's face lit up, and greeted me a good morning with a cheerful wave. I went to another counter, and as soon as I placed my order, she left her till and looked at what I was ordering. This time around, I was wearing a fresh spray of 2x Dion.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 9:57 PM by Mars82.)
11-26-2014 9:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-27-2014 3:20 AM

(11-26-2014 9:29 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Nice report^

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like people from the forum that are testing in Asia are getting more blatant hits?

In the US, I could never see that happening.

I can vouch for that. I have a very satisfying experience using core and titan. As a matter fact, Kore is my # 1 mone. It's more to status/social than sexual. Also, Core (and Kore a.k.a Cv2) unique feature is an AMOG destroyer. You don't get that feature from other products and vendors.

11-27-2014 3:20 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-28-2014 9:59 PM

After using Dionysos for the past 5 days at 2 sprays, I'm pleasantly surprised at wifey's reactions. The past days, she constantly and lovingly touches me. For example, when I'm looking out the window, she would approach quietly and hug me, or run her hand on my butt tenderly. While about to sleep, she would hug me or ask me to hug her. Even when she wakes up in the middle of the night, she would put her arm around me or hold my hand (which wakes me up as I'm a light sleeper).

I would conclude that Dionysos is not only for ONS or pick up. It can also be used in a long term romantic relationship to make it more exciting, or to rekindle emotional attraction from one's mate. Excellent Product!

Next up: Dionysos + CV2 at 2 sprays each.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 10:00 PM by Mars82.)
11-28-2014 9:59 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-02-2015 11:20 PM

The past days, I've been experimenting the combo of Praetoria+CV2.

As I mentioned before, Arc has excellent longevity. The Arc scent lasts very long and is very pleasant and sweet. 24 hours after application, I can still smell a whiff of the scent when I stick my nose on the app point. I don't know though if the mones are still there. Maybe someone can chime in with their observations. I wish that Arc would have a bit more projection and silage.

Effects:

1 spray Combo
1 spray Praetoria on left wrist, dabbed on right wrist and dabbed on sides of neck, then while still moist,
1 spray CV2 applied the same way.

At the mall, there was the usual banter from sales ladies who seem to like standing close to me. While I was paying for my purchases, the cashier off the bat asked me where I would be celebrating the New Year. Then she asked if I could invite her to whatever party I was going to. Unfortunately, I was going to a family party so she could not join in. I just made an excuse that I would be traveling out of town, but that she was welcome to join me. But then she said that she couldn't as she would be working the next day. So I said that we can just have a date sometime in the future, and she said she'll just advise me when she would have her day off.

Went to a restaurant and initially joked around with the crew then I ordered some food to go then sat at one of the tables waiting for my order. I noticed though that one of the cashiers would really laugh out loud at my jokes. As I was sitting, the cashier approached me with a flyer (the same one that I could get at the door) and asked if my order was for the family. I just smiled, knowing that this was an effect of the mones (cashiers after all are not allowed to leave the cash registers). We talked a bit until she said that she hoped to see me tomorrow.

The next day, wearing the same app, I went there. As soon as she saw me walk in the door, she suddenly broke out with a huge radiant smile. I placed my order, and as she was giving me my change, slid her hand slowly to mine, while staring at my eyes. A few hours after, I passed by the restaurant again on the way to the car, and she smiled again and waved at me. She was not my type so I didn't ask her out.

2 sprays applied 8 hours apart
Same initial application, then repeated after 8 hours
Went to a church service and was seated beside a couple of girls in their early 20's. Noticed nothing much except that the girl beside me would glance at me and slide her arms on mine, quite normal. During the portion when people had to move forward in line for individual blessings, they stayed on their seats while I went forward. When I came back and sat down, she was still seated. Then a knelt for a short prayer and she immediately followed suit. She could have done that while I was away as it took around 15 minutes until I reached the minister and got back to my seat. Then as the people were greeting each other, she looked at me and greeted me with a big smile. I noticed that with the others, she just greeted them, but no smiles.

2 spray combo
1 spray of Praetoria on each side of the neck and dabbed with the wrists, then while wet,
1 spray each of CV2 then dabbed on wrists. Got this from rand-user's post and made this variation to have multiple app points.

Basically the same effects from random people. It seems that the ages of those who show the most IOI's are between 20-50, so this can be used to attract a wide age range. A negative self effect though is that I get a short temper. I chewed out a subordinate over a short comment that he made which made me lose my top. Also got angry at my kids for a very minor infraction. After this, I started feeling the beginnings of an anxiety attack. I just told myself that this is the self effect of the mones and that I should not worry. I rode with this feeling until it dissipated in an hour or so.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 12:49 AM by Mars82.)
01-02-2015 11:20 PM

Share This Thread