Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
11-16-2014 9:58 PM

Here's thundr's post on Cutlass in Futureman's thread:

"Cutlass is work friendly. It is a low Androstenone social formula and is part of a multi tiered attraction system we have been tinkering with.

Start with 2 sprays and work up to 4 to see how it feels both for yourself and from others.
(sample sprayers are roughly 2 sprays to one full size spray.)

There is a good shot of dheas and beautifiers in there so I didnt want it coming off too soft on you guys with a 4 spray test app right off the bat.

This formula can come off a bit betafying in high doses if more rigid alpha molecules are not used to stiffen it up. However it is crazy easy to open new social avenues.

My next tests on it are going to add more Androstenone and see what kind of inherent buffering abilities cutlass owns."

I'm back to wearing CV2 solo today as I have not yet gotten a full grip on it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 9:59 PM by Mars82.)
11-16-2014 9:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

thundr
Vendor

11-17-2014 10:23 AM

Cutlass was designed to soften the alpha signature in favor of increased social fluidity.

Some of my testers are, to put it mildly, gym rat meatheads. Androstenone is no good for these guys and some of them are natural testosterone firehoses.

Cutlass was built around a good amount of dheas and nols as the prime. Without adding some alpha molecules here we are making it very beta. You can add a shovel full of Androstenone into certain ratios of this arrangement and still not smoke your chimney. Lol

So I added enough Androstenone in to leave it still slightly unbalanced. I like making mixes that work with the user and this one tends to bend one's own Androstenone. Adding some additional Androstenone as an app will change its effect as it shifts the balance. I also put Androstanone in there which will activate a bit more in itself and also act as a buffer as even more Androstenone is introduced.

Some of the early versions were amazing how much Androstenone you could elbow pack in some of those mixes and still get away with it. To cutlass I added some Androstenone already to keep it from becoming a black hole but not enough to clean the slate entirely. This is a marked difference than the emperor project where we were trying to enhance Androstenone's effects, not buffer them.

The beta effects cutlass evokes are not necessarily coming from the angle than an est type molecule would bring forth.
Alot of dheas and small Androstenone will put off a childish vibe. You wont be taken as seriously running high dheas levels.

We have added Androstenone spikes and androsterone sulfate to more recent batches of cutlass trying to tease out more of its effects. Still playing with this one.

As far as releasing it prob not before the new year at least, if it makes it. We are still working with Cv2, prae, and some new molecules to hold off cutlass a few more months. Prae and Cv2 are experimental and we are learning alot from them so far. There are no real handbooks for these signatures so its still just boots on the ground for now.

There may be a new version of Cv2 soon and it is based on feedback both in adjustments and price. Ive been dying to make this adjustment for weeks now and the more I keep listening and testing, Im just going to do it early. To futureproof this, those who have bought the prae/Cv2 combo so far will get Cv3 free or another Cv2 if you wish to keep testing that version. I will explain later.

Prae is emperor oil based on a similar concept.

Thanks to all you guys keeping it real both public and private. Keep giving it to me crystal and I'll keep doing the same.
11-17-2014 10:23 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-17-2014 5:26 PM

Since there's an ongoing discussion about CV2, I thought I should put this here to add another data point to the product. Sorry for the threadjack Mars, if this is inappropriate here, I'll have it moved elsewhere.

(11-15-2014 7:58 PM)thundr Wrote:  CV2 is a branch of core...

Increase in the rones, added Androstanone, Androstenone. Decrease in socials and no etrione. Increase in allo nano and epi allo nano. A tweak in diffusion as well.
I think its safe to say we saw what the nenos can do last year. Wink wink. We are going to play with some nanos this year. That is all Im going to say about that for now.

IME CV2 is alot deeper than core. Also it has less initial hitting power. We are digging deeper into things now and pushing past attention grabbing. Its time to develop some attention holding. I liked the hitting power of core but it lacks something tangible to latch onto. I also use different fixatives for diffusion. This reduces some of the hitting power but makes it last a bit longer and come across alot more natural as it approaches more of an oil/spray hybrid.

Now I understand why yesterday I might have come off as stand-offish and unapproachable. Wore 2 sample sprays CV2 (1 clavicle, 1 inner forearms) + 3 drops A4A (1 adam's apple, 2 inner forearms), with my usual Lynx body spray sprayed away from and around app points but not over/under. Apps were done just prior to leaving home.

Brought Dad to the hospital for a small day-procedure. We arrived at 9.45AM, and he was called in at 10.45AM. He should have been out by 1PM but there was a delay with the patient just before him, and I got a call at 1.20PM from inside the theatre that he had just finished his procedure and was going to be kept under observation for an hour before discharge.

Given that I was sorely lacking sleep yesterday (another insomnia episode), and still feeling under the weather, AND given that I usually have a pissed-off looking resting face which this time was further accentuated by the fact that I WAS pissed off toward the end, it is no wonder that I was naturally sending out all the wrong kind of vibes.

A sultry-looking Malay receptionist, early/mid 20s, kept sneaking peeks at me over her computer screen after I'd accompanied Dad to the table beside hers. She must have gotten a good whiff of my mone cloud. She kept sneaking peeks throughout my wait in the waiting room.

An Indian woman, late 40s/early 50s, who came across me at the door looked intimidated and awed at the same time. She very briefly held my look at the door before looking down and cracking a small but perceptible smile.

A Chinese girl, late 20s/early 30s, who had brought her mother in for a similar procedure, was clearly intimidated and refused to look at me, although she chose to remain in my mone cloud. After sending Dad into the theatre and walking Mom down to the taxi stand, I came back to the waiting room and sat 2 chairs away from this girl. After awhile, she got up to use the ladies' room. I thought to myself that once she emerged, she would go and sit elsewhere, surely, since there were many chairs available. But nope, she came back and sat right down where she originally had sat earlier. And she remained there until she was called to get her mother, after which the both of them left.

An early/mid 20s Muslim mother of a 3-year old boy, likely of Pakistani origin, sat across the waiting room from me and kept stealing glances, as though she was seeking my approval for something. When her little boy started to cry for a short while, she pacified him and told him to pipe down, all the while glancing at me as though to check and see whether I approved of her actions. She later got called in to meet her husband, and as they all walked out, she glanced over at me once again as she was leaving.

After receiving the phone call from inside the theatre, I was clearly pissed off. I changed seats to the one next to the entrance to the theatre, to await Dad's discharge. There was a group of 4 nurses who were obviously cracking jokes inside the theatre just beyond the door, within eye- and ear-shot of me. I must have given them the look of death, for one of the nurses, who caught my glance, quickly grew quiet and corralled her colleagues to another part of the theatre where they could continue outside my death-stare.

Finally Dad emerged at 2.15PM, and I went into the theatre with him to finish the paperwork. The Filipina nurse in her 20s who was attending to us must have clearly remembered how this pissed-off fella just rudely said "thanks" and abruptly hung up on her when she called me earlier. I started mentioning to her, in a half-lost voice from the night before, how they need to improve communication with patients' relatives in the event of delays, and she immediately reached for the feedback form and asked me to write a strongly-worded complaint. She seemed very eager to pacify and please me. I told her I didn't have time for that and was going to bring my Dad back home because we were both tired and hungry.

In another post(this is a hyperlink), I mentioned that with CV2 added to the combo, I feel like Diablo himself. This time around, that effect didn't come through as strongly (given the lower none content of this combo compared to the other), but I did find myself getting angry much quicker than usual. Of course, I cannot attribute this wholly to CV2, and am going with my sleep-lacking ill-feeling kept-waiting-for-hours-till-broken self as the cause of that. However, from Mars' data point, it may be possible that CV2 is at least partially responsible for the temper flare.

A4A by itself does not cause an intimidating/awe-inducing aura like that from yesterday. CV2 definitely adds that depth and breadth to A4A, although due to the nature of CV2 with my body chemistry, I feel I need to stop at 1 sample spray instead of 2 (i.e. half a regular dose of CV2 instead of full.)

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 5:39 PM by kimosabe.)
11-17-2014 5:26 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-17-2014 9:53 PM

Hi Kimo. Your posts are welcome in this thread. Actually I appreciate them.

I observed that CV2 tends to increase my temper so I have to watch it, otherwise, I would get a temper flareup for no reason at all. Sometimes, violent thoughts enter my mind which, if I don't consciously control it, affects me and might make me want to look for fights.

On other observations, yesterday, seeing that the hits from 2 sprays of CV2 were slow in coming, I added another spray on my forearms after about 3 hours. Within 15 minutes, I felt the familiar stinging in the eyes that I used to experience with 2 sprays of Core. I also felt a little lethargic after about an hour. These were the negative self effects.

As to the positive ones, I noticed that the people in the office, including the boss, showed deference and respect. At a restaurant, I had a grand time chatting up the service crew (CV2 tends to make me chatty). My SO was also very amorous late in the night. There might be something in this as it was about the 14th hour after the initial 2 sprays and the 11th hour after the additional spray. Also, I can still smell the Arc scent at that time.

This morning I wore 3 sprays, one on each side of the neck and another split among the forearms. We'll see how it goes.

A short note on my single test of Cutlass. I earlier said that I felt a bit beta. But the people around me didn't treat me as a beta. In fact, I received respect. The beta was an internal feeling within me and I had to tell myself to be alpha. Maybe I'll add Praetoria+Cutlass and CV2+Cutlass in my future tests assuming my Cutlass will last that long. I'll see if it will remove the beta whispers in my mind.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:08 PM by Mars82.)
11-17-2014 9:53 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

11-17-2014 11:56 PM

(11-17-2014 9:53 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi Kimo. Your posts are welcome in this thread. Actually I appreciate them.

I observed that CV2 tends to increase my temper so I have to watch it, otherwise, I would get a temper flareup for no reason at all. Sometimes, violent thoughts enter my mind which, if I don't consciously control it, affects me and might make me want to look for fights.

Thanks Mars, and thanks for reminding me about this particular element from yesterday. Like you, I also found myself broody and thinking violent thoughts for no reason at all. I just wanted to punch the living daylights out of someone for no apparent reason.

After the phonecall, I was so pissed off that I was ready to go batshit-crazy on a hapless receptionist for the foul-up, but quickly managed to get into heartspace and calm myself down by telling myself that it wasn't the nurse's or receptionists' fault; that the nurse who called was only trying to inform me and that the delay was totally beyond her control.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to maintain composure in front of her in the theatre. That would definitely have ended badly - for me.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-17-2014 11:56 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-18-2014 12:26 AM

Just like shooting the messenger...lol

I wonder what would happen if I combo Praetoria with CV2 later on. I might turn into a little dictator, strutting around and barking "Off with his head!" lol...

I think the key here is to anticipate that I would have a shorter temper while wearing the mix, so that I could make adjustments in my personality. I'm also looking at the possibility that I'm just getting used to this new blend, hence the temper is my subconscious mind's way of adjusting to my new signature. Funny though, I don't feel easily irritated when wearing plain Core + an androstenone-based product.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-18-2014 12:26 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-24-2014 4:14 AM

Core V2 Report

I have been using Core V2 solo or the last couple of weeks, varied only by the number of sprays. I just love the Arc scent. Not too intrusive on the nose, and lasts a long time. I can still get a whiff of the scent about 14 hours later, albeit very light by this time.

Although I understand that CV2 is a lot different than Core, I can't help but compare the two, probably because of the relationship of the names of the 2 products. CV2 is quite unlike Core, and as thundr said, it was designed for those people whom Core did not work.

Core V2 at 2 sprays

Self Effects:
One thing I like about 2 sprays of CV2 is the absence of eye sting and lethargy which I usually experience with Core. I can wear this product comfortably. A negative side effect though is that I tend to have a shorter temper than normal and would easily chew out a subordinate for even mild infractions.

Effects on others:
As I said earlier, CV2 is a slow hitter, in the sense that the effects are not “in your face” which is common to most spray products. I suspect that with continuous use of the product, there will be an emotional buildup on the subject. I think that this is an ideal product for developing long-term relationships.

On the work front, especially with guys, CV2 has an alpha side to it. Probably with the addition of rones and Androstenone to the blend, and the different mixing process compared to Core, men, both my subordinates and my boss, as well as my relatives, treat me with respect and would listen to me intently for my opinions. There were a couple of instances that I find funny. One, a couple of my colleagues were arguing about a political matter. After I gave my opinion, the person who had a different point of view from me suddenly changed course and sided with me. In another instance, a few male relatives of mine were discussing politics (again), and the same thing happened. After I expressed my opinion, the one with the opinion that was opposite to mine changed course. Now this is something to me as this relative used to hold a high position in government and is very outspoken and stubborn.

With random girls and those at work, I did not observe any blatant hits.

Core V2 at 3 sprays

Self Effects:
I used this about 2 times. 30 minutes after application, I got the familiar eye stinging that I experience with Core, although not as intense. Also, I experienced mild lethargy after about 2 hours. Due to this discomfort, I discontinued this dose and went back to 2 sprays.

Effects on others:
Reactions of others are more pronounced but still slow compared to Core. Not blatant, but noticeable. Experienced a couple of instances of light kino. However, my SO became unusually cuddly with this reminding me of the time when I could still wear a lot of Androstadienone .

Observations
Unlike Core solo, CV2 solo has a sexual side to it. However, with my body chem, I feel that CV2 should be "spiked up" a notch in order to get blatant/fast hits while retaining its subtle/emotional buildup undertones. I can't wait for CV3 to be released as this might be the one.

Later on, I'll be combining CV2 with other products in order to see if it can be a component in a panty dropper or lazy man's mone mix.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-24-2014 4:14 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

11-24-2014 4:24 AM

If only you had TITAN and DP, I'd ask you to try my Diablo ComboDiabloBig Grin

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 4:26 AM by kimosabe.)
11-24-2014 4:24 AM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2014 8:12 AM

One quick question to all: Does anyone here have ask thundr what 2 core combos mean? Is it Core + CV2 or just 2 bottles of Core?

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-24-2014 8:12 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-24-2014 9:37 AM

(11-24-2014 8:12 AM)fero-man Wrote:  One quick question to all: Does anyone here have ask thundr what 2 core combos mean? Is it Core + CV2 or just 2 bottles of Core?

Not sure about this. Where did he say it?

Edit: My bad. You meant the 2 Core combo in his website. I think it means 2 bottles of Core in Fury scent. You get a $5 discount if you get 2 bottles of Core.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 10:43 AM by Mars82.)
11-24-2014 9:37 AM

Share This Thread