Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
11-11-2014 1:36 AM

(11-11-2014 12:54 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  My order of CV2 and Praetoria has arrived. Thundr generously gave me a full bottle of Dionysos (the sample I received before was the experimental one) and a sample of Cutlass.

Has anyone used Cutlass?

The arc scent is nice. I'll see what the girls think of it.

I'll make my reports once I have run through the products a number of times.

Looking forward to your reports bro, hopefully I'll be getting mine in soon.
11-11-2014 1:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

11-11-2014 2:37 AM

(09-03-2014 5:44 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Anyone using Core day in and out noticing a 100% increase in ejaculation force? I think I can hit the wall across the room. TMI, I know, but...science, man!

(09-10-2014 11:30 PM)doctorlove Wrote:  Hahahaha. This just happened with me and my lady, who was drawn to me via core+imprint in the first place. Check my "apex testing" thread.

Now that you mention it, like a cannon!

Let's see if this is the same with Core V2...methinks it would probably be like a nuke...lol

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 4:03 AM by Mars82.)
11-11-2014 2:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-11-2014 11:01 PM

(11-11-2014 2:37 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 11:30 PM)doctorlove Wrote:  Hahahaha. This just happened with me and my lady, who was drawn to me via core+imprint in the first place. Check my "apex testing" thread.

Now that you mention it, like a cannon!
Let's see if this is the same with Core V2...methinks it would probably be like a nuke...lol

Woww, really like to try that... Thanks for the info....

I hope Cv2 still have that functions lol.... Keep us inform of your test Mars...

blowkiss

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 11:04 PM by Boss.)
11-11-2014 11:01 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-12-2014 10:25 PM

I want to put this down before I forget. Nothing special, just my notes on my first run of Core V2.

Scent: 2 sprays CV2 solo without cover scent. I like the Arc scent. Kinda light and the projection isn't too far. I thought that the scent would vanish after about 4 hours or so, but I was mistaken. I applied at 9:30 in the morning, and 12 hours later, I can still smell the Arc scent, albeit very light and I have to put my nose about 3 inches from the wrist app point. I just hope that the mones themselves travel farther than the scent.

I recall a pm by thundr that the longevity of CV2 is 4-8 hours. This could mean that the scent lasts longer than the mones.

I just had 1 unusual experience so far. I went to the doctor's office and the normally serious secretary was exchanging banter with me and some other patients. Then, she called me an told me to go into the doc's clinic even though the other patients were there ahead of me. She just made the excuse that I made the appointment earlier. This could be a respect hit as this doesn't usually happen when I have my check up sessions.

This is just the first run. I still have to use the product more to get a somewhat definitive take on it.

Edit: Self effects: No negative ones so far (ie lthargy, dizziness). I just noticed that I crack jokes more and I sing louder.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 10:53 PM by Mars82.)
11-12-2014 10:25 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-14-2014 11:44 PM

Some more preliminary notes...

I read somewhere that CV2 is basically Core with androstenone and some other molecules. I thought that CV2 would be stronger than Core. Based on the few trial runs, I think that CV2 is subtle compared to Core.

On the self effects side, I used up 2 bottles of Core before, but I can't use it daily (solo or in combo) as lethargy starts to build up around day 5 or 6. Also, the product stings my eyes. With CV2, I don't feel any lethargy or stinging, which is a plus factor for me. CV2 turns me into a blabbermouth, just like with Core.

When I add a drop of an Androstenone product to Core, the effects on others (and myself) are almost instantaneous (as in within the first 15 minutes from application) and I can still see results up to the next morning. With CV2, I can start observing results on others starting around 3 hours after application. Some hits were observed even after 9 to 10 hours post app. Later on I'll experiment with adding an Androstenone-based product to CV2, probably Praetoria and some others.

As to the quality of the hits, the Core+Androstenone product produced more blatant hits compared to CV2. I received a lot of kino with Core+Androstenone even from the first day that I used it. In the past 4 days that I have been using CV2, I have not received kino yet.

Probably subjects need to be exposed to CV2 regularly before you can see blatant results. I feel that this is what's happening. Maybe although it takes longer, the quality of the result would be a deeper emotional bonding and not a one-time effect.

With CV2, I have to check my temper, just like when I'm wearing 106B or Bliss+Ascend.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-14-2014 11:44 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-15-2014 7:58 PM

Well done sir. Nice testing.

I wanted to do something diff than core. When I was working on the original ak47 formula which eventually became core, I saw a few directions I could have gone that I didnt travel in order to stay the focus.

CV2 is a branch of core. I took everything I learned since ak47 from testing tinkering tweaking, listening, reading my brothers and sisters posts.. I put it all in there.

Increase in the rones, added Androstanone, Androstenone. Decrease in socials and no etrione. Increase in allo nano and epi allo nano. A tweak in diffusion as well.
I think its safe to say we saw what the nenos can do last year. Wink wink. We are going to play with some nanos this year. That is all Im going to say about that for now.

IME CV2 is alot deeper than core. Also it has less initial hitting power. We are digging deeper into things now and pushing past attention grabbing. Its time to develop some attention holding. I liked the hitting power of core but it lacks something tangible to latch onto. I also use different fixatives for diffusion. This reduces some of the hitting power but makes it last a bit longer and come across alot more natural as it approaches more of an oil/spray hybrid.

I know I combined prae and CV2 in a combo package but I would recommend figuring them out solo before combining. Theres alot going on in both of them.
11-15-2014 7:58 PM

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2014 12:13 AM

So I presume that CV2 will have same effect as 'Kore'? Because when I wear Kore it gave me a very strong leader aura plus AMOG destroyer effect. I even have an experience when a CEO voluntarily gave me his seat in a restaurant. I kid you not.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-16-2014 12:13 AM
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2014 2:52 AM

(11-11-2014 12:54 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Has anyone used Cutlass?

I gave cutlass a solo run two days ago from the sample I received.
2 sprays on the neck and I dabbed and rubbed wrists and behind ears. After I added one more spray to the throat.
Self-Effects: At first, I felt slow for about 30 minutes and I got adjusted it.

I got paired up to work with girl at work and she's lesbian btw and she's usually quiet with everybody. Except today after an 1hr of being exposed to my cloud she opened a lot and she really tried to impress me by being on top of her duties.
Also, two of the male co-workers who came later, told me how awesome I am at my job...multiple times throughout the hour (talk about kissing ass) They would take orders like I was their captain. As far as customers I didn't really interact with customers cause it was a slow day.

I don't exactly know the purpose of Cutlass, but after being exposed to the phero-cloud, people who I hang around with at work really butter up to you. I got just enough Cutlass sample for probably one more solo run, so I'll give it a go next weekend.
11-16-2014 2:52 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-16-2014 3:07 AM

Thanks thundr for chiming in.

On hindsight, the word "stronger" that i used to describe Core is a wrong choice of word. It should be "faster hitter" as compared to CV2. CV2 hits slowly and as i said, most probably makes the reactions of the targets seem more natural. If an allegory can be made, Core probably can be likened to immediately grabbing boobs while CV2 is like first gently sliding your hand on the ass then gradually working your way up to the boobs. Takes a longer time, but you eventually get there, but there is a natural progression of things. I still have to confirm this as I still have a lot of testing to do before I can make a more or less definitive assessment as far as the product working for me. Probably another week or so of solo CV2 testing. I might ramp it up to 3 sprays to see if the hits would move faster, or be more blatant.

Mantime, I suspended my CV2 trials as I had to attend a family gathering, and I thought CV2 might be inappropriate with all the relatives and kids there. I felt that it was an opportune time to test my Cutlass sample. So I removed my CV2 app thoroughly and sprayed on 4 sample sprays of Cutlass, one on each side of the neck and on my forearms.

So I arrived at the party and was immediately greeted by my male cousins. I was asked to sit at the head of the table, with by tradition is usually occupied by an uncle or older cousin as it is a place of respectability. Soon as I sat down, a bottle of beer appeared in front of me. Everybody wanted my opinion of things.

After a few hours, despite the cajoling of my relatives to stay, I left and went to a big open air rave party just to check things out. I didn't know anybody there, but I went anyway. I saw a couple of cops who i know, and after a brief conversation, walked around the place. It was full of groups of teens and twenty somethings who were all drinking and dancing. A lot of drunks around. I didn't try to open anybody, but a few people would greet me hello when I pass by. I was just not in the mood. After an hour or so, I got tired so I just went home as it was already approaching dawn.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-16-2014 3:07 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-16-2014 3:22 AM

(11-16-2014 2:52 AM)xxprojectalicexx Wrote:  I gave cutlass a solo run two days ago from the sample I received.
2 sprays on the neck and I dabbed and rubbed wrists and behind ears. After I added one more spray to the throat.
Self-Effects: At first, I felt slow for about 30 minutes and I got adjusted it.

I don't exactly know the purpose of Cutlass, but after being exposed to the phero-cloud, people who I hang around with at work really butter up to you. I got just enough Cutlass sample for probably one more solo run, so I'll give it a go next weekend.

Same initial self effects with me.

I think i read somewhere that Cutlass is designed to be a super social. Somehow while using it at 4 sample sprays, I felt a bit beta despite the respect hits that I received. I had to consciously think that I should be an alpha.

I'll continue with my Cutlass tests later after I have gotten a grip on CV2 and Praetoria solo and in combo.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 3:26 AM by Mars82.)
11-16-2014 3:22 AM

Share This Thread