Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Core of Mars
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core of Mars
03-06-2014 11:56 PM

As far as I know, Abrecrombie and Fitch Fierce is the nearest. Mont Blanc Legend some say is close after drydown.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-06-2014 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

03-07-2014 3:46 AM

(03-06-2014 10:27 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I think that pretty soon, thundr will come up with the "sickest mix."

I lol'ed when I read this, amen to that! Yahoo In all honesty though I think I've found all the products I need in thunders mixes, this is really the most natural and best scented stuff that I've ever used just hope dion will make it to production and I'll be set. I think core + dion + emperor/phase will be the sickest mix, I can just feel it.

Thundrs shipping is also amazing, much faster than lal and cheaper than pxs to Asia, it's awesome.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 4:13 AM by ryusei.)
03-07-2014 3:46 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-07-2014 9:45 AM

I'll know when i get emperor or phase. At least i hope to get to try them.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

03-07-2014 9:45 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-13-2014 11:30 PM

(03-06-2014 9:37 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  The "sicker mix" is not a scorcher...it is a REMOVER. lol. I had a great time with it.

I sure hope that thundr comes up with a product that has the social attraction of Core, comfort and imprinting of Dionysos, and the raw sexuality of an Androstenone-based product. It doesn't have to marinate for a few hours. All it takes is a few minutes. With the right moves, it becomes a lingerie remover...and you don't even have to remove it yourself...

Mars82, after reading your reviews, I'm so scared to try Core+Dion+none combo! Cry
Thundr generously included Dion for my core+imprint, Thanks!

Mars82, do you find any racial aspects? What were the races and age range for your hits?
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 11:33 PM by harry.h.lee.)
03-13-2014 11:30 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-14-2014 2:38 AM

(03-13-2014 11:30 PM)harry.h.lee Wrote:  Mars82, after reading your reviews, I'm so scared to try Core+Dion+none combo! Cry
Thundr generously included Dion for my core+imprint, Thanks!

Mars82, do you find any racial aspects? What were the races and age range for your hits?

C'mon bro...don't be scared...just bring some rubbers along.

I'm always around East and Southeast Asians. Sometimes with Caucasians.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

03-14-2014 2:38 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

03-14-2014 3:50 AM

Dammit everyones getting dion. only have phase and orbital! qq! =p
03-14-2014 3:50 AM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-14-2014 3:11 PM

very nice reporting and very interesting stuff! where is the first instance that the sicker mix has been mentioned....and what's the meaning behind the name?
03-14-2014 3:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

03-14-2014 10:23 PM

I got the idea of using "sicker mix" as a pun. Thundr mentioned earlier that combining Core and Dionysos was a sick mix (in a good way). After trying it out far a few days, I confirmed it was a sick mix indeed. Then, riding on another post by Thundr about adding androstenone to Core, I decided to combine Core with Dionysos and added an androstenone-based product in the combo. THe results were great so I called it the "sicker mix," in a good way too. I mentioned it in my journal, including the whys and hows, and more importantly, what happened.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 10:24 PM by Mars82.)
03-14-2014 10:23 PM
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-16-2014 12:05 AM

(03-14-2014 2:38 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  C'mon bro...don't be scared...just bring some rubbers along.

I'm always around East and Southeast Asians. Sometimes with Caucasians.

The sicker mix is indeed very sick!

I tried 2 core, 4 dion both neck area and 5mcg Turn Up The Heat under shirts. It's universal attractant for females and repelled some males. Tested for Southeast asians and French Canadians.

I had a friends gather-up in a pub. Females including servers easily kept eye contacts for a long time and conversations flew very well. Furthermore, they couldn't look away from me but the physical distance kept reduced and they were making conversations flow. (What a lazy man's mix!) You suggest a main word (topic) in a sentence, then others reveal any experience or related issues about the word easily, for a long time (that's important). I owned the place for the night. (FYI, I'm usually an introvert type person.)
Even though 5mcg of none is strong dosage for me, the mix was smooth. It's not perfectly comfort vibe, but you are not likely to get shit-tested. (Due to none and some comforts?)

The attraction was constant and strong for four hours. Later, buffer went off and none appeared in a seductive way around the five hour mark.

Self-effect was bullet proof confidence like I used AV or OD first few times. After six or seven hours, I have a slight dizziness. It's like an at the end of the day tiredness.

I didn't close anyone since I already have a sincere girlfriend. I have no doubt it would be just you talk and suggest, women will close for you. Hope Thundr sell his products in bigger bottles. Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 12:09 AM by harry.h.lee.)
03-16-2014 12:05 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-16-2014 1:13 AM

Great results my friend. I presume that your Dionysos dosage of 4 sprays was with the sample bottle? It is indeed a lazy man's combo. I didn't use Turn Up The Heat though. I used Evolve, but our results are quite close.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 1:16 AM by Mars82.)
03-16-2014 1:13 AM

Share This Thread