Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Core Is The Steak Sauce
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Core Is The Steak Sauce
10-22-2013 7:31 PM

And we're the juicy steaks.. you want to put that steak sauce on to make it that much better Drinks

So I have 3 instances where this stuff had come in handy. Lately I haven't been able to use Androstadienone and I seem to be putting out enough none so I don't need any none heavy products, so this stuff filled the void.

So first off I used this at the gym. All females watching as I walk by, a good sign in my conservative 'keep to yourself' area. While there wasn't anything I was perusing other then my workout I did feel very nonchalant and strutting more then usual, positive demeanor. I get the same feeling using this at bars as well. 2x in social places, 1x at the gym.

Next off I tried using this stuff with a girl thats become a home base for this sort of stuff. In the past hes able to pick out even minute changes in my signature and has been around since the androtics days 4 years ago and rev23 A314... She loves core, and even though we don't plan to do anything sexual anymore you can tell shes very teased.. my forward and sexual in her ideas. Versus the other stuff I've been using she said this one is much more complex like a custom cologne. Her comment after repeating how much she loved this stuff was "How the hell do you find this shit, you can't even smell?!?!" I said I know some very good friends/reviews on-line lol.

The next chance I got was a random hook up with a 22 year old blond Russian with a body like a stripper and everything mint. We decided to have a few drinks together but by the time we got together bars were closed, so we drink what I had around my car. What was supposed to be a beer and a smoke turned into a 24 hour festival at my place, the beach, parking lots, her place. Crazy to think it was our first time meeting and very open like some instant honesty was on... She said a few times while semi drunk... "Have we fucked yet?? You know you could just do whateever you want to me...." The next day she explains on the phone how she wishes she could just have her legs spread and be fucked by me all day every day... seems like theres some residuals going on, as shes very interested in meeting again.. much more so then usual, fixated in her mind... I have never seen this sort of behavior with a hot Russian chick, they like to play hard to get here...

Steak sauce I tell you... Amplifying who I am, loving it

Good for day game, no problems around family.. slight beta behavior from buddies.. Don't feel like its a none product Twisted Seems to have residual effects past 6 hours as I didn't reapply into the next day but the behavior stays... How long has everyone else's been lasting?

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
10-22-2013 7:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

RE: Core Is The Steak Sauce
10-22-2013 9:28 PM

Two sprays, Twisted? Dirol

Thanks!!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-22-2013 9:28 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2013 11:29 PM

Twisted, you scored a +1 from me just for referring to something as the steak sauce. That's a new one. Personally, I would've gone Core is the new black, but maybe that's getting tired.
10-22-2013 11:29 PM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2013 1:02 PM

(10-22-2013 9:28 PM)MMM Wrote:  Two sprays, Twisted? Dirol

Thanks!!!

2 sprays! This scent is a winner, these girl go nuts asking me what it is and compare it to the best stuff they have smelled... lol

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
10-24-2013 1:02 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

10-24-2013 1:11 PM

Only used core a few times but in general I am liking the social fun blends more and more. High none blends seem to limit the amount o ladies that you can safely open whereas a blend like core makes you more acceptable to more women. Ie non threatening.

Great review btw. Looking forward to hearing more.Core seems to suit you.

If she bites you did it right.
10-24-2013 1:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-24-2013 1:18 PM

Well, I'm usually not one to chime in on phero reports, but I'm havng a blast with CORE around the girls at Hooters, and the guys sitting at nearby tables looking over and wondering what the fuck I have that they don't. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-24-2013 1:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-22-2013 7:01 PM

All right. Reading your reviews has got me. Will order core + imprint fury scent along with that real sub "become the alpha male" cd. Merry Christmas to me. Stay tuned for reviews of both.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22